CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

2. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

Police officers always have "Guilty until proven innocent"
    it doesn't matter what the crime. Their rights are different then the everyday person, because they are trained in the law therefore they are Guilty until they can been cleared of any wrong doing.

3. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Gaelic can be Irish Gaelic or Scots Gaelic. I'm guessing since Eddie is of Irish descent, that's what they'll go with. Should be interesting to see how accurate it'll be.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thank you Fay and JellyBelly for spoilers :D

YAY! I love when actors talk in different languages. Hopefully Stell will have more than one line in Greek because it's one of the sweetest languages in the world along with Arabic :D

Is Emmanuelle French or French Canadian??????

Debbie :D

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Lindsay: Maybe I can give you a hand.

Just the way she delivered that line is bad. God, no wonder I don't enjoy this show this season.

6. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

LOL, well, most of them are going to be on the crowded 7 train at the beginning, especially the ones who have to speak other languages. (Not all of them, but a lot of them will be.)

8. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

i love the foreign languages thing...it sounds interesting...i just hope we get subtitles this time unlike stella and the greek man...i would love to know what was said in that greek exchange.

and i'm gonna stand up for lindsay, i like her, and that little blip...we don't know yet the nature of the events around that scene...so i'm with holding judgement...till wednesday that is =)

9. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

wow. loads and loads of guests. i am already excited for this ep! and we get to hear a little filipino! awesome! :p

**there better be subtitles! :lol:

10. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

I find it funny how they look for people that are labelled as "HOT" or "good-looking". :lol: And 'hot' had to be in all caps. :p

HOLLA! I went :eek: when I saw it. Yay! Now, if only I can get a ticket and how to audition... and maybe..just maybe...:devil:

11. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Emmanuelle is Canadian. :)

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thank you Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh la la I have a thing for Canada *cough roy dupuis cough* :D ;) Maybe that's why i like her a lot :D

In this case we do need subtitles. However in Stella's case onlly added intrigue the fact we didn't knew what they were saying ;)

Debbie :D

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, good, so CSI:NY is not going to do the thing that I've seen done in movies, where everyone speaks English and we're supposed to assume that they're actually speaking a language other than English, but it's been "edited" so that we understand. (It's not done often, but I've seen it done at least once or twice where there's no way they'd be speaking English. And I appreciate Flack and Angell speaking different languages, because they're awesome. *laughs*)

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Like with the TARDIS. [/Doctor Who dork] :p

15. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

That would be brilliant though if there was the TARDIS. I'm also a Doctor Who dork. I loved the Fires of Pompeii with the recurring joke of "I don't speak Celtic"

I assume that NY's going to have them actually speaking the languages. As far as I know, the TARDIS is not there, but I am still looking for the Doctor.

But it's not really hard to find people to speak other languages so it's not like it will be too costly to have that. Who knows...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.