CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Isn't Flack a Dr. Who fan too? That's the impression I got from his comment in "Time's Up"... or maybe it's just the Torchwood series Don likes... I bet he does. *snicker*

BTW: Happy birthday Faylinn!

2. roximonoxide

double post... please delete.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It would be awesome if the Doctor showed up on the show. :lol: I know, I know, never happen in a million years, but...*sigh* :p

Captain Jack's head would explode in the NY crime lab - so many pretty people to flirt with, so little time. :p

(Although I'm not sure Flack is a real fan - didn't he say something like 'Paging Doctor Who'? Fans would know you just call him 'the Doctor'. [/dork] :p)

Thanks! :D

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, but then no one watching CSI: NY would get the reference. :lol: Though it's possible he picked it up from Danny or Adam.

Episode 519 sounds pretty cool!

5. Faylinn

Adam totally has DW action figures. XD

6. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

I'm hoping for someone to say (referencing about the people speaking other languages) "Where's the TARDIS when you need it"

7. random_rambler

random_rambler Victim

Holy WOW! So this is what happens when I go away for a while. I've been catching up on all the spoilers and just had to comment about the foreign language thing in 519. It's so cool that TPTB are going back to the New York 'feel' that was there in S1 (Guess who's been watching the marathon on Spike TV). As some people have already mentioned, NYC isn't all rich white people.

But the thing that I'm really excited about is the non-English blips for Eddie and Emmanuelle. I think it's kind of neat when an actor's specific talents are put to good use, though it's very easy to go overboard. It's a bit ironic, really, because I speak French and some Gaelic, as well as English -obviously :); I wonder if I'll be able to understand what they're saying. I feel bad for Eddie, though; if he's not a native speaker it must have been a bear to learn those lines. Nothing in Gaelic is pronounced like it's spelled. Poor Eddie, though after this Wednesday, most of us are going to be so in awe of his acting talents, we won't care what language he's speaking :drool:

8. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

I'm intrigued as well but will this be the first time he'll speak this language though? He's partly Irish and did refer to having gone back, or spent time, in Ireland. So maybe he does speak Gaelic...to a degree?

And only a few more days to go before the fateful episode 13. Can't wait. ;)

9. Faylinn

This is no surprise, but I thought I'd post it anyway:

:rolleyes: Duh, gotta get married before the kid is born.

Does anybody else think it's strange that nothing about this storyline has been kept secret by TPTB? I don't know how to explain it - I know what I mean, at least. :p

10. roximonoxide

I love being reminded that North American's are obligated to get married and fall in love when there's a child involved...:rolleyes:

But you're not alone, Fay I do find that strange. It's usually the kind of thing they tease people with and make them guess at and squabble over... but they're just laying this out there. Maybe they have just given up with this.. but the optimist in me thinks maybe they've got a really good plan buried under all this shmutz... or maybe I'm just deluding myself.

11. Faylinn

More of the same from TV Guide - obviously from the same fan sending the question to everybody who might answer (I'm waiting for a reply from Kristin at E! - Sherry probably contacted her too):

Whatever - I'd prefer a much different type of Valentine's Day gift. Like, you know, some sexual chocolate (aka Hawkes :devil:) - rose petals optional but encouraged. ;)

However, I will laugh - LAUGH - if the episode is set on Valentine's Day when they get married. Oh, an extra level of lulz with cheese on top. :lol:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  12. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

This is a little off topic, which i guess is a good thing when it comes to those who cringe at the danny/lindsay stuff, but are we going to see reed at all this season? i just rewatched taxi in an attempt to cure my insomnia, and it just bugs me.

i love that we are getting all this character growth this season, but i would like variety. i mean d/l i like to an extent, and flack has been scattered, but seriously they bring in new characters that we fall in love with then just forget them.

what do we call it?? the black hole??

i read somewhere that they are bringing in an enemy for mac, this enemy being a reporter, what about the reporter we established last season!!!??

13. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

When you sad sexual chocolate, I'm reminded of that dude from American Idol. xD
    So maybe a suspect could have a tattoo that said "Sexual Chocolate" on his back and Flack or Angell could make some comment about arresting him for stealing the name of Hawkes. xD

14. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

I agree. I have grown to like Reed ever since he was introduced. He and Mac have a great father-son relationship.

Maybe they're going to turn Reed against him? Reed is, after all, a reporter, right? But an enemy for Mac again??? Seriously, aren't they kind of tired giving the bad guys to Mac all the time?

I hate to say it, but I am getting tired of it. How about Stella (well,there's the shady Greek people after her), Hawkes...just the others who can definitely use a storyline.

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Last time I checked people get married ALL over the world:) Besides on a personal note my parents were divorced and I as a kid I liked having both parents under one roof made me happier.
    Well D/L has been abit "low-keyed lately and that is good. I think it seems they are looking for goofy storylines for Lindsey and her "Trivia routine". It will be good to see Flack having a main role and Mac trying to help with his defense. I still enjoyed when Mac saved Flack in the eppie when the building blew up. It was one of my favorites!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.