CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

IMO, all the technology is pretty Sweet! :thumbsup: I dig it. I like the most recent one with Doc and Hammerback. It led to great CSI: NY teamwork! I love the virtual autopsies. Oh, the magic of television...

2. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I agree:)
    The Technology that Csi Ny uses is just one of really cool differences between Csi Ny and the other CSI shows.

3. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

I have to admit that I'm intrigued by this one. After all, it's disability-assistive technology, which means that they might actually have a disabled character on the show. I've always wanted to see how the characters would interact with a disabled victim or suspect; they're generally so hard-nosed, and it would be interesting to see if they would alter their initial approach to an individual because of a disability. I'd love to see Stella and Flack's reaction in particular, though Hawkes would surely get his doctor-fu on.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I definitely agree that this is an interesting inclusion of technology - versus the random databases they have for everything or the convenient piece of equipment that can precisely figure out exactly what they need to know about some rare piece of evidence.

5. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Don't forget: what they have is almost always rare, only one person in Manhattan has access to it, it comes from a remote part of the planet (never the US, always somewhere else!), and there is some bizarre item found at the crime scene not related to the article in question that can pin down our suspect. Amazing how that works in just 44 minutes of highly-anticipated drama (I'm not counting commercials!). :wtf:

6. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

7. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Oh, Flack/Angell and wow she cuffed him to the bed.

8. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

All I can say about that sneak peak is WOW!!!

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Angell is AWESOME! :lol: Nicely played, Jess. :cool: :devil:

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ooh, thanks for posting this. :) I was expecting that there would be some Flack/Angell action in the run up to the finale, but I wasn't quite expecting this. :lol: Hot handcuff action from Angell. :cool: :devil:

11. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Hmm, I still can't really get over the whole 'they've put them together because they look good' thing with these two. I like them, but there's just something missing, the scene doesn't quite sizzle as I'd like it to (or as I think it should do). :)

Maybe it's partly because I know what's coming up in the finale, and it seems a little too engineered to make sure people are attached to Angell before it all goes pear shaped.

Aside from that, Flack's apartment is dull, dull, dull. Obviously Angell is too busy cuffing him to the bed to notice but he could certainly do with a little something to brighten the place up. :)

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Damnit, I am still at work I can't watch it yet.
    But on a shameless note, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, you go Jess

13. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Have to love Jess's idea there tho it seems that its all about the women controlling the men in NY, give in to easily.

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I was wondering what you were talking about when you mentioned Angell cuffing Flack to the bed, Top. :lol: I haven't watched the clip - I'll probably wait until the episode airs to see what's going on.

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, I think there's that aspect to it, but they are definitely hot together. I like that it's very clearly the initial stages--there's a real passion between them that kind of speaks to the beginnings of a relationship that's going really well.

Oh, agreed--we're definitely seeing this so that when she dies, we're sad, for both her and Flack.

Well, to be fair--it's Flack. Can you blame any girl for not noticing the decor when Flack is around? :devil: ;)

LOL, yeah, I saw that and I was like, "Awwww, Angell, you are awesome!" :lol: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.