CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

It's curious but i have had the feeling CSI NY and DL are running parallels but without points in common:rolleyes: Only time to time DL gets into CSI NY path. And i feel they are written as two separated stories as well:rolleyes:

I really think this needs to be fixed by writers:vulcan: Siberia? Nah! i changed my mind. Better get them the American Base in Antarctica:lol:

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

WithOUT the Americans!!
    The more I read and think about Angel the more bummed out I get. I hope it ends up being worth it to watchfor next year, because although I kind of like D/L it is getting OLD!

3. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^If you are planning on collecting some money to pay for the tickets, count on me! It's terrible how something that isn't inherently bad gets ruined until the point we can only hope for its end. I'm sorry if I'm offending DL fans. At first I didn't mind it, now it makes me puke and feel like throwing something at the screen.

Too bad is was all a joke :( I'm happy it's not my favorite ones, but they've wasted quite a priceless chance to get rid of that burden called Lindsay and provide Danny with some quality storyline.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Maybe it's one of the reason why i don't want to remember she will be gone. She had so many possibilities and Don and Stella will fall apart because of her loss.

I don't have doubt Season 6 will be GREAT. I trust CSI NY writers . Just i wish certain decitions weren't made

LOL Pleni, nobody will be able to accuse you of not being honest :D

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Don't think this has been posted yet. From TV Guide:

Source

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Didn't they have another episode with a clock maker? Or is that something else I'm thinking of?

Still, Ed Asner is awesome. It's gonna be great seeing him on the show. :)

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Thanks for sharing, Shane. They had me a bit confused there for a second. (I was like 'WTF, who is AJ Asner?' *facepalm*)

I can't think of an episode of NY with a clockmaker, GregNickRyanFan, but I could be forgetting something.

This episode sounds interesting, but I'm a bit hesitant about it - it could either turn out really well or really badly. I want to be optimistic, especially since Ed Asner is on board, but right now I'm still not so sure. Any time there's a story relating to the Holocaust, it's a tricky situation.

8. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I was like "Ooh, they got AJ's surname wrong AND his age is waaay off". Silly. :p

9. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: I had to read it twice to realize the Asner was on a different sentence.

Faylinn, I think maybe I was thinking of the doll maker. Wasn't there an ep with a doll maker?

10. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

yep there was a doll maker episode this past season in NY.

11. Faylinn

Are we thinking dolls like in "Sex, Lies and Silicone", or dolls like in "City of the Dolls"? :p (Although the guy in "City of the Dolls" was a doll doctor, not a doll maker. And the guy in "Down the Rabbit Hole" made a doll of himself for the victim.)

I just came across this article. Here's an excerpt:

12. GregNickRyanFan

I guess I was thinking of the doll doctor because the store or doll hospital reminded me of a clock shop for some reason. I have no idea why. :lol:

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm not liking how NY is becoming the 'Technology' show. Can't we just stick to crime solving with good ol' forensic techniques? And not using a computer for every single scene? :rolleyes:

14. GregNickRyanFan

I totally agree with you, Shane. All this flashy stuff was neat once or twice, but now its just getting old. :lol:

15. Faylinn

B-but, flashy technology is HIP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.