CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that they said the death is in the first 10 minutes, I don't really buy that information. And didn't Gary already sign a new contract for at least one more season?

(Plus, I'm not sure I could see NY having the funds to film so many alternate endings.)

But hey, you never know. *shrug*

CdfSjaI, ITA. It will be like "remember Angell? No? Well, never mind. She's dead now" *sigh*

I'm with you, Fay, I don't think they can afford to do so, but anything's possible. Who knows, maybe they should try the "Big Brother" poll style, you know, during the commercials: "Who do you want to be expelled from the show? Send your SMS with the word DIE [space] CHARACTERNAME to ####".

^Oh, I'd so vote in that. I wonder if there's a DO NOT KILL ANGELL button.

I've already accepted that Angell dies, so I agree with Fay too. It's too early in the episode for there to be different versions of who dies. If it was at the very end, maybe, but ten minutes in? No way, unless they have more money than we previously thought.

(claps) I'm excited about Nelly, did a great job feeding off of Eddie and Carmine so I'm sure it's going to be very good!

As for the alternative endings..yeah I just don't see CSI NY doing that...only because they reuse scenes they have already filmed lol..their cheap!

Last edited:
(Plus, I'm not sure I could see NY having the funds to film so many alternate endings.)

It would also be pretty irresponsible in the current financial climate. I suspect that's someone embelishing the whole 'nobody knows who it is' comment from AJ's (I think) interview. :)

Yeah, that sounds fishy to me, too. One alternate ending, maybe...but I still think it's bogus. Like JellyBelly, I think that's coming from AJ's comment and then the train ran away from that point. :lol: No credible spoiler is going mention the possibility of Mac getting killed off. :p ;)

I did see another mention elsewhere (at Ausiello's site, in the comments section of the original article about someone dying on CSI: NY) by a fan of the Danny getting shot/in a coma spoiler though. I wonder where that originated and if there indeed might be some truth to it--or if it's just something someone said that has spread around the net.

Just an FYI, but I'm sure you all knew it already. Ausiello has started his Fall lineup - who's coming back who's not (shows, not characters!). CSI:NY is a sure thing. So, that confirms that we will see season 6, and my husband needs to be nicer to me (he often says that Gary is leaving the show. I don't think so!)

ETA: I hope no one runs with the theory that Mac's going just because of what my husband says. He's just trying to drive me buggy is all!

Last edited:
I did see another mention elsewhere (at Ausiello's site, in the comments section of the original article about someone dying on CSI: NY) by a fan of the Danny getting shot/in a coma spoiler though. I wonder where that originated and if there indeed might be some truth to it--or if it's just something someone said that has spread around the net.

Didn't the coma theory also come from wikipedia? As far as I remember it was posted on the side for 525 (along with the 'spoiler' that Danny would see Aiden next to his bed when he wakes up). I also remember that last year or so wikipedia said that in the season 4 finale Aiden would come back because her death was faked by the FBI or something. So I don't think wikipedia really is a source you can trust in. :lol:

^ :guffaw: Who knows? Maybe Aiden didn't die after all and she's having tea with Marylin and Elvis at ET's spaceship. Maybe she'll come down to earth to take Danny with her :bolian:

:lol: I think this spoiler showed you really have to be careful with information coming from wikipedia, especially when it comes to spoilers. :lol:

I was pretty sure Gary had signed on for a long time yet I remembered hearing.

The more I think about the end drama the more I'm coming away from Danny, mainly because if DL weren't having the baby i would have said yes more than likely him getting in trouble as we've seen the no vest then the beating up Elgers makes sense that he looses it with Angell's death but the baby just makes it more that its the turning point and he realises what he's done.

But its making me lean slightly more towards Hawkes after stood in the shower this morning realising he has the connection with the Flash drive and he knew what was on it meaning he has more of a link.

Flacks beens hurt once in the finale it could be him and Stella has her episode before I just think would be to much for the finale her being hurt.

VVikipedia is a page that anybody can post on, so it's basically impossible to be 100%sure about anything there. My class vvere told a million times last year, that vve under no circumstances should use information from vvikipedia for our exams.

I'm excited that vve've finally gotten the official details for 5x24. I might be a little insane, but I'm much more excited about that episode, than the finale, because I've been vvaiting for some real smacked. :p Anything in the scope, I'll be happy.

Hello,
I am new here and a very,very, very big Mac-Fan and it is making me a little bit nervous to read such things!:eek:
I am ashamed to say that I was a little bit eased when I saw the spoiler on youtube - what do you think, they can not really do that?!?!:rolleyes:

Udonna:luvlove:

saw this on the wikipedia page for "pay up". i know it's not the most reliable source out there, and i don't even think it's true lol. but still, sorta interesting.

The Entire Cast and Crew of CSI: NY do not know who will be killed off. With Alternate endings being filmed for the deaths of Hill Harper, Eddie Cahill, AJ Buckley, Carmine Giovinazzo, Emmanualle Vaugier and Gary Sinise. With the only actors not facing the axe being Melina Kanakaredes, Anna Belknap and Robert Joy.

wasn't Flack the one who cut the deal with him?
Yep, it was Flack - if spoilers pan out that it's Angell that dies (which is what I still believe at this point), I'll be interested to see how Flack interacts with Terrence. Assuming he's the one that interacts with him, of course - I can see Flack wanting to use Terrence as a resource to find whoever killed Angell, so that would be an interesting angle. (Not that this is based on anything, I'm just speculating. :))

I'm very interested to see Terrence back. I definitely enjoyed the scenes between Flack and Terrence, and I'd love to see more. :)

Yeah, that sounds fishy to me, too. One alternate ending, maybe...but I still think it's bogus. Like JellyBelly, I think that's coming from AJ's comment and then the train ran away from that point. :lol: No credible spoiler is going mention the possibility of Mac getting killed off. :p ;)

I never believe spoilers on wikipedia unless I've seen something else to back it up, although when I do read them I enjoy looking back at the edits for each page to see when they were added or changed. Even if this one did seem credible (which it doesn't to me, either), I would immediately be suspicious of any suggestion that Gary Sinise wouldn't know he was being killed off. :lol: Mac's not going anywhere. :p

I'm still thinking the cliffhanger will be Danny or Hawkes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back