CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited for ths episode, it seems awesome, lots of DL, a good creepy story. I happen to love Anna's acting, it's natural not overly forced like some. I can't wait to see Lindsay get in someone's face. geez is it Halloween yet?

Faylinn said:
Flack should be with them, acting scared, but that might count as continuity. And, you know, they don't mind dropping that in favor of "storylines".

Maybe he's with Mac & Stella & the zombies! And they must bring the little scaredy cat back... I mean being afraid of non-human forms is not an allergy... it doesn't just go away! :rolleyes:

daytimdrama said:
I happen to love Anna's acting, it's natural not overly forced like some.
Well, I'm curious who you mean when you say 'forced' acting.

I'm sure Halloween will get here faster than I'd like. I'm getting so old, it's like time is flying. I'm eager to see the premiere of NY and all that, but what happened to the summer? It's almost over! :eek:

Edited because geez, I get sidetracked and don't submit when I post.

Flack is probably on the case with Mac and Stella, but not to see any sign of him in the spoilers makes me think he's probably not there very much. :( And if he's not, I don't hold out hope for Hawkes either.

:( Well, he can't be there any less than he already is! I mean, in 70% of the episodes he gets exactly 3 scenes, lasting 45 to 90 seconds. Less than that & they'll have to remove Eddie's name from the intro. And that says a lot, seeing how loved Eddie / Flack is, under this circumstances!

Faylinn said:
daytimdrama said:
I happen to love Anna's acting, it's natural not overly forced like some.
Well, I'm curious who you mean when you say 'forced' acting.

I don't mean someone in the show, just some actors in general. Let me think abotu it for a bit, I can probably come up with a whole list. ;)

Faylinn said:
An episode that focuses on Lindsay being emo and seems to exclude other key characters...

I find myself strangely unimpressed with the idea of this Halloween episode. I thought it might be spooky, but I think the scariest thing about it might be Anna's acting during all of Lindsay's emo-tastic scenes. :rolleyes:

I went to the dentist today and found out I need a root canal. Anybody want to take a guess on what day it's been scheduled? Anybody? That's right, October 31. A root canal and a Lindsay-centric episode on the same day, clearly someone HATES ME!!!!

stormymac said:
Faylinn said:
An episode that focuses on Lindsay being emo and seems to exclude other key characters...

I find myself strangely unimpressed with the idea of this Halloween episode. I thought it might be spooky, but I think the scariest thing about it might be Anna's acting during all of Lindsay's emo-tastic scenes. :rolleyes:

I went to the dentist today and found out I need a root canal. Anybody want to take a guess on what day it's been scheduled? Anybody? That's right, October 31. A root canal and a Lindsay-centric episode on the same day, clearly someone HATES ME!!!!

*giggles*...

But wait... Do you like Lindsay or dislike her?

vegaslights said:
stormymac said:
Faylinn said:

*giggles*...

But wait... Do you like Lindsay or dislike her?

Let me put it this way, given the choice of one or the other, I'll take the root canal.... less painful.

^Well, you do get really excellent drugs before, during, and after the root canal, all designed to dull the pain.

I'm not sure what kind of anesthetic I would be able to get for this episode. Or maybe she'll surprise us with the lessons she took over the summer? (I said that with a straight face!)

Well I for one am thrilled about this episode. Here's hoping I don't have a hockey practice that night, since I've always had one in the past.

Thanks for spoilers :)!

But wait..seriously....Halloween/this episode is on Wednesday??? Well that just sucks. first of all it's in the middle of the week..and i'll be out all night and I'll have to stay away from all the messageboards when I get home. Great..

But I'm very excited for the DL scenes!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back