CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I'm sure he's there. Flack's always there. I bet he's with Mac and Stella. If he had been with Danny and Lindsay we'd know it by now.

Of course he hates spooky places so maybe he took the night off. :p

roximonoxide said:
Faylinn said:

ETA: Having looked at the spoilers for ep 5--Is anybody surprised that they'll be carrying iPhones this season? :rolleyes:

I'm completely jealous of that... but I hope they all have them... that way i'll have something to ogle even when the boys aren't on the screen.
A local news station said some consumers are getting 300 page phone bills for the iPhones. I want to see a scene where Mac is trying to make sense of the bill or gets a call about it from whoever handles those types of bills for the police department. Maybe the 300 page phone bill is the real reason for sleepless nights. ;)

Sphinx said:
roximonoxide said:
Faylinn said:

ETA: Having looked at the spoilers for ep 5--Is anybody surprised that they'll be carrying iPhones this season? :rolleyes:

I'm completely jealous of that... but I hope they all have them... that way i'll have something to ogle even when the boys aren't on the screen.
A local news station said some consumers are getting 300 page phone bills for the iPhones. I want to see a scene where Mac is trying to make sense of the bill or gets a call about it from whoever handles those types of bills for the police department. Maybe the 300 page phone bill is the real reason for sleepless nights. ;)

LOL I want a iPhone. :rolleyes:

I'd like to see them do that. A little pissed off Mac doesn't hurt. ;)

...A little pissed off Mac doesn't hurt.
:devil: oh yes it doesnt. *grins*

yay! Halloween baby! ^_^ all the humor's worth the wait. i hope the eppie wont be a downer. any more info on the eppie?

Heh, maybe Flack is on the case with Danny and Lindsey. Can you just imagine that pair trying to be all lovey-dovey in the car on the way to Amityville and Flack in the back seat giving a snarky running commentary on their doins <vbeg>

As for AJ Buckley being made a regular. Meh. I don't dislike him or anything, but it just bugs me that he's being added to the cast and will probably end up getting his own storylines and plots, and in the meantime Flack is being ignored.

Ceindreadh said:
Can you just imagine that pair trying to be all lovey-dovey in the car on the way to Amityville and Flack in the back seat giving a snarky running commentary on their doins <vbeg>

:devil: Exactly. That's why I think he's in the cemetery with Mac & Stella. They want us to focus on the chemistry between Danny & Lindsay so they can't risk Flack being there & stealing the scene from her with he's sole presence. :p

Wow, I go away for a couple of days and there's a new episode up already? I have to admit I like the idea of Danny in Amityville so I'll definitely have to check that out. :D

vegaslights said:
Most of the episode is focused on her when we see that Lindsay (or for the most part Anna's) acting skills aren't the greatest and while I know you are directing this towards Fay, I cannot stand her. She has so much 'LYKEOMGDRAMA!!!11' and it is getting old. :rolleyes:
Actually I was responding to Elsie's post :) who was apparently giving an opinion about some info from the spoilers that had (at that moment) not been posted here yet. Txs to those who gave a little more info about the ep.

So Lindsay's scared at the scene (I read in the D/L thread that some old lady gives her the creeps). Well, like I said before, it's already a cliché-filled, so I guess she has to be the damsel in distress to make it a real Halloween ep. And she does have a heroic moment when she fights off a dog that is attacking Danny.

She is concerned about the well-being of the gunshot victim and gets angry with the sherrif who doesn't listen to her...I like Anna's acting and I think she can pull it off... :)

Couldn't be happier for A.J. Buckley being made part of the regular cast. :) I hope this nudges TPTB to finally change the opening credits. :)

Thanks vegaslights for the episode 6 spoilers. You've just made my day! Too bad there was no mention of Flack at all...Oh well. :D

Lorelai said:

The Halloween episode? Everything is connected or just coincidence?

Mr. Writer: There will be Amityville, cemeteries, blood drips from the walls... Scared now?

Evil fangirls : Nope!

Mr. Writer: But there will be monsters, and zombies.. Scared now?

Mr. Writer: ... and lot's of Lindsay... Scared now?

Evil fangirls : Yes, sir!! Pls make it stop!

Just kidding! :p I just hope that the episode after this will be focused on Hawkes, the next on Danny, the next on Flack... Stella.. etc Know what I mean? So, I hope!

And I'm looking forward to see how they scientifically explain the blood drips, zombies... :D Think it will be a myth buster CSI NY. ;)

Lorelai, man, this was really funny! So funny that I almost spat out my cola onto my laptop screen! :lol:

Episode 6 sounds cool, Lindsay-drama aside. I am so sick of her making everything about her. :rolleyes: Seriously, it seems like everytime the victim is a) female and b) dead, Lindsay has issues. :lol: And Anna's bad acting makes it just painful to watch. Cliched character + bad acting = UGH

That aside, I think the rest of the episode sounds cool! I'm definitely interested in seeing them up at the house, and it sounds like it will be appropriately creepy. I hope we'll get some funny Danny reactions and not just see him worrying about Lindsay.

And I'm glad Mac and Stella are on the B-case for once. Their case sounds cool, too. Though the lack of Flack, Hawkes and our newest regular, Adam, isn't heartening. Adam and Halloween? Come on! That can't be passed up. Same with Flack. You know this is so not Flack's holiday. :lol: Maybe he sits home with a steak and Letterman and chases kids in costume away (or threatens to arrest them). :lol:

Lorelai said:
Faylinn said:
An episode that focuses on Lindsay

The Halloween episode? Everything is connected or just coincidence?

Mr. Writer: There will be Amityville, cemeteries, blood drips from the walls... Scared now?

Mr. Writer: But there will be monsters, and zombies.. Scared now?

Mr. Writer: ... and lot's of Lindsay... Scared now?

Evil fangirls : Yes, sir!! Pls make it stop!

ROTFLMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That cracked me up big time. Love it!!! :D :D :D

It's not so much that she's scared at the scene, it's just that the womans startles her. She does follow after her but loses her in that crazy house. It's not that I don't think she can pull that off. It's the emotional scenes that she can't pull off.

Even though Lindsay does take care of the dog that attacked Danny, he still has to step in for her more than once and he shouldn't have had to. She's an adult...start acting like it.

Hopefully the scene with the little girl will play out better than what I read. It seems to me that her concern for the victim doesn't go past her own problems when they find her. Standing there staring and doing nothing while Danny has to come to the rescue yet again, is typical for Lindsay.

She only starts to show concern later when they hear the status of the little girl and then Lindsay still manages to make it about her. I don't have a problem with her remembering things from her past but I am getting sick of it interfering with her job. (IE...refusing to talk to a mother and leaving Danny to get slapped by her). She should be able to do all aspects of her job without whining and picking and choosing what she does.

^Exactly. Like I said...it seems every victim that's female and dead gets to Lindsay and reminds her of her dead friends. She's in the wrong profession then. She should just have the big spaz out and head back to Montana to shovel cow poop for the rest of her life, because she'd be better at that than she is as a CSI. We've already had the big court case--how many seasons are we going to have to deal with her taking things personally? And it makes her concern seem so shallow, because really the one she's concerned about is herself.

Anyway, I digress. Danny's going to get bit by a Doberman--maybe he'll whine about that a bit to offset Lindsay. :lol: It would be funny if he made her drive them back to NYC because his arm hurt. :lol: Seeing the comments from midnight alone over that would be hilarious.

I wonder if the episode will actually be scary. I remember Miami's "The Curse of the Coffin" was more funny than scary (if I'm recalling it correctly--I haven't seen it since it aired). The Amityville stuff sounds scary--maybe the other case will be played for comic relief.

1CSIMfan said:
Even though Lindsay does take care of the dog that attacked Danny, he still has to step in for her more than once and he shouldn't have had to. She's an adult...start acting like it.

Hopefully the scene with the little girl will play out better than what I read. It seems to me that her concern for the victim doesn't go past her own problems when they find her. Standing there staring and doing nothing while Danny has to come to the rescue yet again, is typical for Lindsay.

She only starts to show concern later when they hear the status of the little girl and then Lindsay still manages to make it about her. I don't have a problem with her remembering things from her past but I am getting sick of it interfering with her job. (IE...refusing to talk to a mother and leaving Danny to get slapped by her). She should be able to do all aspects of her job without whining and picking and choosing what she does.

I have to agree. While I'm GLAD they didn't make Danny the one scared of working the Amityville case in a lame attempt to make Lindsay look stronger, but if this turns into another episode where she boohoos her way of her occupational duties I'll be pretty disappointed. How many times can her supervisors and co-workers make exceptions for her, because the witness/victim/suspect/ect makes her wanna cry about something that happened to her once upon a time? If I had that many excuses at work, I'd be fired by now.

Giving her a back story is one thing, but if she can't suck it up long enough to do her job then how did she ever get to be the CSI she is now? Kind of a continuity problem there, in my eyes.

Top41 said:
Episode 6 sounds cool, Lindsay-drama aside. I am so sick of her making everything about her. :rolleyes: Seriously, it seems like everytime the victim is a) female and b) dead, Lindsay has issues. :lol:

Gawd, tell me about! That list seems to be getting longer every season too! females, mothers, adolescent girls, multiple homicides, small town people... at what point should Mac be like... "Lindsay... maybe you should consider a new career."

Thanks for posting those! Isn't the premiere supposed to be two weeks after the finale? What's with Danny's hand being all healed up? :confused:

But damn, that's some fine contunuity with the white shirt. Danny looked hot in it in the finale, and he looks hot in it in the premiere. :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back