CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

It's weird, 'cause I'm currently staying like 20 minutes away from this town. My friend and I went there the other day to run some errands and all I could do was giggle like an idiot! :D

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

If Danny and Lindsay are investigating the Amityville Horror case, then I am assuming Flack, Stella, Mac and Hawkes are working the Zombie case. In earlier spoilers they said that Mac acted like a bad cop and was being stalked. Does anyone know if that is resolved by this episode. If it isn't Mac could be forced to take a vacation or leave of absence.

3. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Dont really see them putting him on leave of absence, do we know yet if the rest find out he is being stalked? Or is he keeping it to himself. As for the bad cop scene I think is just to give the viewer and his team the idea that something may be wrong. The next being Don noting that Mac looks tired. I don't know if they reveal the "stalker" idea in the same ep. I think the hint was that this would be a story running in the background so to me it will run for a few eps (I hope). Bit like the Shane Casey Idea. Whether its solved by the Halloween ep or not I dont think we know at the moment. I am hoping they run it for a few eps at least to build up the tension and build up and interesting sub plot. I think that may also be the case with Stella and her "boyfriend". I think they want to keep us trying to figure out who he is and what he is up to.

They tend to come up with good ideas then solve them to quickly for my taste I like the idea of something bubbling under the surface for a while slowly dropping hints here and there something to get our teeth into and keep us guessing.

4. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Thanks!! That helps a lot! (now I know what everyone's talking about) :lol:

5. CarolineAmanda

CarolineAmanda Witness

LMAO! i nearly p*ssed myself laughing :lol:
    anyways s3 is almost finished in australia, but anyways, here's my say, I reckon that they should write in a young cop, that would be so awesome!

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

It would be interesting to see how Flack would deal with a new officer. He would probably treat them like he would a younger brother. Mac would probably act fatherly towards them. I can't picture any of them being mean to a new officer. I wonder if it wouldn't try their patience sometimes.

7. violet

violet Civilian

here in germany the third season hasn't already started and you're having spoilers for the fourth and talking about them for a month???!!! that's really cool!!! :D

i think i will like this season - on the base of everything i know -, but at first i have to watch the third on tv (of course, i've watched a few scenes at youtube).

are they filming already or is just the plot of the episodes known???
    if they're filming, are there some spoiler-pictures???

violet

8. stormymac

stormymac Hit and Run

I just posted this in the Adam thread, and since this is new to Season 4, I thought I would post it here.

This just in from zap2it.com:

Additionally, A.J. Buckley will become a regular on CBS' "CSI: NY" after recurring for the past two seasons. On "CSI: NY," Buckley has been a semi-regular presence since midway through the 2005-06 season. His character, lab technician Adam Ross, will now be a permanent fixture at the New York crime lab.

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Sweet!!! :D :D :D Like I said in the Adam thread, that's awesome news. Adam is a great character, and AJ has done such a great job with him. I'm glad to see he's going to be in the opening credits. :D

Now, what about Sid????

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Oooh, there be spoilers....Episode #406 is called 'Boo'. It's the Halloween episode Lenkov was talking about in his interview...

I'll leave the spoiler posts to the others, but there is some D/L interaction. :p

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Aaaw, please share a little info :) My fellow D/L shippers and I have been dying to find out anything about 'our' Halloween ep... :p

btw love the news about Adam becoming a regular! :)

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Like Elsie said, 406 is titled "Boo"

Here are some plot points, but I'm still reading through it:

* Danny and Lindsay are working together
    * A girl is missing (also looks like there is a murder-suicide)
    * Danny and Lindsay have some personal time at the beginning of the episode driving in a car together listening to music and such.
    * Mac and Stella work together
    * Episode opens on a cemetery on Halloween night.
    * No sign of Peyton

Again, I'm still reading, but here are some stuff to let you guys gander over. :D

13. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Ooh, thanks vegaslights! Much appreciated. Love that D/L are working together!

14. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Great news! I'll have a good nights rest now!

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ Txs for the info! I'm so excited for this ep! I love the Halloween theme...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.