CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Or Flack, Hawkes or Adam.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Ok I've done some more reading through it:

* A Case is Danny-Lindsay. It's set in Amityville where a girl, Reena is missing. A murder-suicide is apparent and the father of Reena seems to be the suspect.

* As Danny and Lindsay process the scene, blood drips from the walls and they discover there is a secret passage where Reena is found (she was shot). She is taken to the hospital and questioned. She says a monster came and killed her family.

* B Case is Mac-Stella. It deals with zombies and a cemetery. (I'm still trying to understand this case more)

I can tell you Lindsay is focused on more in this episode and there are more Danny/Lindsay scenes (if you're a D/L shipper, you'll like them, if you're not, you'll probably dislike them).

ETA: And (for Fay's sake :p ) No sign of Adam, Flack or Hawkes.

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Well I've alround found out some more info about the D/L scenes and I like them a lot! I think it's great to know that this means that 6 eps into the next season they're still going strong...

Like the idea of the blood dripping walls, the secret passage, the monster, zombies, cemetery...of course they're all clichés but I cannot help but think this is going to be an awesome ep!

4. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

This is great news and I'm so happy for AJ (and all us fans of course). Let's hope for some really good story lines for him.

5. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Great news,and how about Sid? Will he become a regular too?

6. Faylinn

An episode that focuses on Lindsay being emo and seems to exclude other key characters...

I find myself strangely unimpressed with the idea of this Halloween episode. I thought it might be spooky, but I think the scariest thing about it might be Anna's acting during all of Lindsay's emo-tastic scenes. :rolleyes:

ETA: I believe Sid is in every episode, so isn't he technically already a regular? And I believe Lenkov said something to the effect of making Adam more of a regular like Sid, having him in every episode. Adam was only in 1/2 of season 3.

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Haha, yes. In my opinion Lindsay does come across a little, for want of a better word, pathetic, in the spoilers. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure though, I think the episode could be quite creepy... I'm still looking forward to it somewhat. The D/L case sounds fairly interesting.

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I'm sorry, but what part of the spoilers makes you say Lindsay's acting pathetic? :confused: I didn't see anything about her reactions or the way she reacts in the spoilers here... :)

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Most of the episode is focused on her when we see that Lindsay(or for the most part Anna's) acting skills aren't the greatest and while I know you are directing this towards Fay, I cannot stand her. She has so much 'LYKEOMGDRAMA!!!11' and it is getting old. :rolleyes:

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^A lot of them. She comes off as whiny. It's not all about her like she always seems to think and where's the continuity? Not like I'd ever expect this show or any others to actually remember anything they've said or done in the past.

Pathetic:

She just cannot pull off an emotional scene if her life depended on it. I thought she was over her past shit but...yet another case disturbs her but carrying a gun around doesn't phase her.

Getting pissy with the sheriff. It's saying something when Danny, of all people, has to be the voice of reason more than once in the same episode and when it's in connection with Lindsay.

There's more. I just have to look over my sources again.

No mention of Flack, Hawkes, or Adam? Of course not, DL must take up the entire episode.

ETA: because Shane beat me to posting. :p

I couldn't have said it better myself. ;) The court room scenes in Sleight Out of Hand were painful to watch. Anna couldn't cry on camera if her life depended on it. Also, the morgue scene in Silent Night was a crappy job at emotion too. I'm sorry but the only emotion Anna seems to be able to do is be happy.

11. Faylinn

My comment was based on the way I imagine the scenes will go with Anna's questionable skills at dramatic acting (probably combined with the scrunch face and Danny's drugged-puppy-expression).

ETA: Aaaaaand, I let the box sit here while I chatted on Messenger, so 1CSIMfan posted long before I clicked submit. :lol:

12. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

The Halloween episode? Everything is connected or just coincidence?

Mr. Writer: There will be Amityville, cemeteries, blood drips from the walls... Scared now?

Evil fangirls : Nope!

Mr. Writer: But there will be monsters, and zombies.. Scared now?

Evil fangirls : Nope!

Mr. Writer: ... and lot's of Lindsay... Scared now?

Evil fangirls : Yes, sir!! Pls make it stop!

Just kidding! :p I just hope that the episode after this will be focused on Hawkes, the next on Danny, the next on Flack... Stella.. etc Know what I mean? So, I hope!

And I'm looking forward to see how they scientifically explain the blood drips, zombies... :D Think it will be a myth buster CSI NY. ;)

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^My comments are based on what I've read and what I've seen of her acting skills.

I'm happy to see that Danny isn't the least bit freaked out over the place too. Although I was surprised to see that Lindsay is. I don't get it...tough..wimp...tough...wimp. She's tough when she shouldn't be and also a wimp when she shouldn't be.

It's annoying.

ETA again because it's storming and my power keeps going out. :mad:

And Lorelai beat me to posting.

Apparently this is the season for Lindsay. :( Although, I'd love to see Hawkes be brought up from the background. Why did they move him to a CSI if they were bringing in somebody else? A somebody who's acting is way below Hawkes.

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I should clarify it. My reference was more to the fact that Lindsay appears somewhat pitiful (in my opinion and interpretation). In the spoilers it seems that Lindsay's scared up in Amityville, whilst Danny takes it in his stride and is pretty calm and collected. I guess the episode is meant to be spooky, so someone needs to be acting scared. I'm worried about how that will play out though...

15. Faylinn

Flack should be with them, acting scared, but that might count as continuity. And, you know, they don't mind dropping that in favor of "storylines".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.