CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I would love for them to include outtakes and deleted scenes. I can't believe they don't include them. That's some of the best parts.

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Out takes would be so funny!! Epecially Danny and Flack ones :lol:

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Would love to see any Danny/Flack scenes--X-rated or otherwise :devil: --that ended up on the cutting room floor.

4. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

we should write them a letter telling them to make the special features on the DVDs better, like adding the deleted scenes, bloopers, etc...

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

CSI Files has a spoiler for Down The Rabbit Hole. It is the episode where Mac confesses to Flack that he hasn't been sleeping well. In their spoiler he says Peyton has decided to stay in London. I wonder if they have gotten rid of Peyton or if she will come back later. Mac needs a girlfriend to show his softer side. I would really like to have Mac find another girlfriend and then have Peyton show up at his house or office. The new girlfriend could walk in as Peyton is giving Mac a hello kiss. Mac would have to explain everything to his new girlfriend.

6. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

I would love to see deleted scenes/bloopers on the special features. :)

7. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I agree that having a girlfriend allowed the writers to show a side of Mac that we don't otherwise get to see, and it was interesting watching him "grow" into it. And since I really liked Peyton/Claire Forlani, I am hoping that they bring her back sometime throughout the season, rather than finding someone new for Mac. If they can't bring Forlani back, then don't bring in anyone new to pair up with him for awhile, that would be too much (especially if we're already going to have Danny and Lindsay romancing eachother on and off in the background)...

8. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I hope they do bring her back. It will be curious to see how her decision to stay in London will effect their relationship if she comes back. She seemed to make demands of Mac last season. He might make some of his own if she wants to resume their romance. I would think that Mac would feel like she abandoned him. The marine motto is always faithful, so being faithful to a relationship would be important to him. She didn't leave him for another man, but she did leave him.

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Ditto. Want to see some bloopers and deleted scenes on the special features as well. :)

I really like Peyton too. Definitely, she was able to get Mac out of his shell. All we used to see before Peyton came was the stoic Marine, all seriousness and business. I hope she comes back mid-season! :)

10. Top41

I hope we see Peyton again, too. Either way, I don't see Mac getting involved with anyone new anytime soon!

11. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

hmmm being a committed smacker then im kinda glad that peyton might stay in london. I do agree a new gf would be wierd but stella would fit. I never thought the first relationship after claire would work but i think that if he gets with n e one else then it will be for good. tptb are being quite mean to mac after all hes been through so i think something bigs coming up for him. My guess is either peyton will be back or maybe theyll be somat wit stella. but maybe thats just wishful thinkin for my ship :)

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

BLOOD FOUND ON THE STATUE OF LIBERTY LEAD MAC AND THE TEAM TO FIND A VIGILANTE KILLER, ON THE FOURTH SEASON PREMIERE OF "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 26

"Can You Hear Me Now?" - Mac and the team find human blood on the crown of the Statue of Liberty, leading them on a race against time to save a famous musician from death at the hands of a vigilante, on the fourth season premiere of CSI: NY, Wednesday, Sept. 26 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor............................. Gary Sinise

Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes

Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo

Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper

Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill

RECURRING CAST:

Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap

Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley

GUEST CAST

Georgia Morrison...................... Hollie Stenson

Charles Price................................ Erik Fellows

Gate Agent................................. Korrine Salas

Flight Attendant.......................... Ingrid Walters

Kendall Novak............................... Bess Wohl

Damion Brock................... Kato James Bonner

Nova Kent................................... Alison Sudol

Morton Brite............................... Misha Collins

Lee Nakashima.............................. Chase Kim

Anthony Colton....................... Charlie Koznick

Marie Casimira............................. Minta Allred

Written by: Executive Producer Pam Veasey & Zachary Reiter

Directed by: David Von Ancken

Genre: Crime Drama, Action, Adventure, Suspense, MYSTERY

13. Top41

WOW...did Anna get demoted??? From series regular to recurring??? I wonder if it's a typo. If not...very interesting...

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^If we're lucky. :p

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Interesting. They changed "Kelly" to "Kendall" for Wohl's character (the new lab tech).

I'm guessing that Nova Kent is the musician that they have to save, since she was the pianist mentioned in the spoilers. I googled Alison Sudol and found this picture:

[​IMG]

Lovely girl. She's a musician, so hopefully she'll be a god actress as well :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.