CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I'm really excited about the Halloween episodes! :D

I just love the horror and suspense genre. I love hearing as well as telling ghost stories. I love getting a good scare once in a while. I love the idea of debunking the whole Amityville Horror thing but why does it have to be Lindsay that goes with Danny all the way out to Long Island?

Huh? Why? Why? :rolleyes:

Anyway, great interview, Top! :)

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Maybe the reason they chose Danny and Lindsay, because those characters are the one's that would react the most to the spookiness. Maybe the witers thought those two would be funnier. Actually I would have preferred they sent Flack with Danny.

3. AlterEgo

AlterEgo Victim

Given Flack's reaction in 'Til Death Do We Part' I would have loved to see him being sent to Amnityville :D

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

That I would love to see! Flack going with Danny to Amityville! And maybe both of them getting scared shitless. :lol: If I remember right, it's in 'Til Death Do We Part' that Aiden called Flack a scaredy cat and Stella called him chicken, right? It was so hilarious to see Flack, man that he is, so freakin' scared! That scene had me laughing so hard! :lol:

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

They should send Rambo Stella with Flack and Danny. I can picture them being scared to death and her shaking her head.

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*has the mental image of Flack cowering behind Stella* :lol:

But the other case in that episode is still supposed to be spooky, right? (Without opening the interview to read it. :p) So maybe we'll still see scardey-cat Flack. :p

7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

If he's working the other case with Mac that could be SO funny can you picture scared Flack trying to remain calm around Mac. :D

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Isn't the other case about zombies? Personally, I'd be more scared of zombies than going to Amityville. Although it's easier to kill zombies when you can see them coming at you instead of some scary ass spirit that comes at you with no warning.

I can totally see Flack trying NOT to act scared around Mac. Nothing seems to bother Flack. He even brushed off staring down the barrel of an AK47. I wonder if he can hide his fear of scary things from Mac?

I have to admit that I'm not thrilled with Lindsay going out to Long Island with Danny although I hold out hope that it will be humorous. It might just be me, but I can't see Danny being afraid of ghosts or unexplained things. He's a scientist. I see him looking for the truth and didn't Lenkov say they would debunk some of the myths? I see Danny doing that and Lindsay being freaked out over it all.

Flack going with them could have been hilarious. Granted I don't like Lindsay but it would have been funny to see her teasing Flack about being scared and Danny just laughing at it.

9. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

Oh my gawd! Now I have that image stuck in my head. And now I am also thinking evil thoughts. Thanks Fay! :devil:

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Wouldn't that be fun!

Oh my gosh! Flack cowering behind Stella! Now that had me laughing. I can just totally picture that! :lol:

Flack is such an irony. He can stare down the barrel of an AK-47 but he gets scared of ghosts. He is such a walking contradiction. Don't you just love him? :lol: :D

Now, I'd love to see him trying so hard not to show Mac his fear of all things scary get the better of him. :lol:

11. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Maybe Mac,Rambow Stella, and Flack will take on the Zombies. Mac and Stella will be charging like they did in the finale and Flack will tell them to just go on ahead. :D

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Flack will offer to cover the exit. ;)

13. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

*spurts coffee all over keyboard* Thanks, Faylinn! :lol:

Know what you mean, though ... ;) :devil:

14. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Umm I have a question...What's Amityville??? :confused:

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Amityville is a place in New York state where, in the 1970's, a family was murdered and the house was apparantly haunted afterwards. As always wikipedia can explain it better than me. :) There was a book and various movies etc. based on the stories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.