CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, not even D/L can take away the hotness of my man Flack!!

I really dont' care what they do, seriously D/L could go at it for a full5 mins, everything hanging out. Wouldn't batter an eyelid... you know why?..

I'll still be recovering from Flacks opening scene, i'm going to have to record it, as i may not be able to concerntrate for the rest of the episode!

Sammy don't make me hit you! Take it back about D/L!! You wanna put up with me bitching and complaining forever!!

I'm going to develop alot of love for Flack in the finale! I can see it now! It's going to be hard to stay away from video clips. you know what, I'm not even going to try! I only lasted 5 minutes with the promo!

Sorry chelle :p
Trust me if i've recovered enough by that scene i'll wish i hadn't but... i very much doubt it, you saw (read) my reaction about the promo. I've got some serious flack appreciation happening!!

Ok people!!
Forget the finale for a bit (yeah i know like WHATEVER!)

Some buried bones is nearly on our screen in a little over 24 hours... :eek:... the radio times have decided there are better things on our screen tomorrow night (YEAH RIGHT and my licence fee pays these people! :rolleyes:).
Nelly Furtado guest stars (not in a singing role) and with this being a Lindsey free week the teams are Stella/Danny, and Mac/Flack/Hawkes. I hope Hawkes plays a bigger part now lindsey isn't in it for a while, it would be great to have some time with the Doc.

We see more of Reed (mac's late wifes son that she gave up) and we learn some stuff about everyone favourite Lab tech Adam (the next in line being CHAD!). I'm glad we learn more about Adam personally i think he is a vabuable member of the show and team, like Sid, and i'm pleased that their roles have been given more background! Love Sid, More Sid!!

Sid? Sid? Did someone mention Sid? I luuuurrvvve that man.
Sid for breakfast,
Sid for brunch,
Sid on a sandwich for my lunch.

Oooh there's just something deliciously wicked about that man...

As for tomorrow nights episode...last weeks Mail on Sunday gave it 4 stars.....out of all the weeks this season has run so far the Mail have only missed it for a 'pick' once.

It's refering to an interview with Anthony Zuiker regarding the finale I think (correct me If I'm wrong someone).....he mentioned that Danny and Lindsey were to have their 'destiny dashed' or something along those lines.

Joolz thats right!!

OK because Sammy said (I think it was Sammy, anyway) that it was less that 24 hrs untill the next ep so I thought I would post what five.tv says about this weeks ep!!

CSI: New York (Drama)
Time - 21:00 - 22:00 (1 hour long)
When - Saturday 12th May on five
Some Buried Bones. Series 3, episode 15.
New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. Stella and Danny follow the trail of a professional shoplifter who they believe has murdered a security guard. Mac, Hawkes and Flack delve into a mysterious secret society to find out if its members are responsible for the death of a student found in the centre of a maze.
Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Eddie Cahill, Nelly Furtado
(Subtitles)

It's on about half an hour ealier this week so be warned people!!

Can someone please remind me that the episode is on at 9pm tomorrow. Knowing my luck I'll miss it! i'm such a kltuz just recently!
It sounds really good and from the teeny clips I've seen Danny is confused about why people pay alot for designer handbags! I love designer handbags! sorry Danny! we also have Adam in tomorrow nights episode (more sweet dreams for me).

New episode in less than 2 hours!!
I'm really looking forward to this episode!!
Who bets there will be an overload of Nelly Furtado songs???

So I'm here with my review!
Tonights episode was fabulous! I want the $25,000 handbag. Danny was back tonight and was it any concidence that Lindsay has gone. Flack roughing up the guy in interrogation was very sexy.
I loved Adam - can't believe his father was a bully, but he was all over the place tonight. Loved the scanning of Danny's ass.
Nelly Furtado was fairly good as Ava too. I cried at the bit with Mac and Reed - poor Reed, I actually shrieked when he got beaten.

Much better episode, but especially brilliant for rising star Adam. "...unless it was like the spirit of Emelda Marcos, but I, I, I don't think she's dead..." Such a geek played absolutely perfectly by AJ. And poor lamb, just wanted to hug him when he told Stella & Danny about his bully father. So glad to see this character getting more air time, let's hope it's not just coz L's absent?!
By the way what the hell was Danny wearing in the 2nd half? It looked like a chocolate wrapper (yes, he is yummy enough to eat, but I think this is taking it too far!) More like something that you would expect a footie player to wear, not a CSI that "is living from paycheck to paycheck". Never mind, at least there was a sign of Danny the geek re-appearing (great scenes with Danny & Adam).

I know!! the two tone shirt was not working!! especially with the tank underneath it! White underwear and dark clothing are a no-no!! even for men. I also love how they manage to show his vest whatever he is wearing!!

But we did see the welcome return of Danny (although still not back totally) he is steadliy improving.

I hate to say this, but i throughly enjoyed this episode, it was fun a little off beat and typical CSI. i also found that i relaxed and at no point did i worry about suffering from any awkward moments, or anything that isn't strictly crime drama. I wonder why? :rolleyes:

I love Adam!! I have done for a while now (dont worry Flack kitten, you are still my number one!)I'm so pleased we are seeing more of him and he is funny, geeky and just the right side of Dork! Like Chelle and Danistheman i'm with you, when he told Stella and Danny about his bully father i just wanted to reach into the screen and give him a hug, and i love the way AJ Buckley played it. Almost as if he had said too much, and didn't want their pity. Nicely done. See what happen oh powers that be when you employ someone to do touching and upsetting moments who can eactually act?!?!?

Which brings me nicely on to Reed! The lad that plays him(sorry don't know his name) is fabulous! Not at any point in his emotional scenes did i feel the need to throw something at the TV, which recently when i have watched CSI has been an urge that i have so far managed to control. He is a great little character, he softens Mac far more than Peyton does. And i like what he has brought to the table so far. May it continue! Plus he isn't some snotty nosed little brat, which the other offspring in the other CSI shows have been.

Now... you so all knew i was going to bring him up! Flack, ok he wasn't in it loads, but he made the most of the screen time! The jacketless, shirt sleeves rolled up, badge on the belt, hands in pockets definitely works for him! When he got a little physical i got all funny! HOT! and i loved his sacasticness witht he roomy killer, "CRAZY" hehe!!

Overall a good episode. Funny that... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back