CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to find a person who doesn't like Flack.

I think its his humour, its quite dark sometimes and he for me at least is so quintesentially (?) New York. Smart mouthed, quick thinking, dry and incredibly sharp. He doesn't take any crap either.

I also feel that Flack is there to almost represent the audience occasionally, and he usually does say exaclty waht i'm thinking - unless of course my fangirl surfaces, then i think he'd just blush!

Flack just says it like it is. He doesn't care what others think! Most of the time he does do/say what everyone else is thinking.
I think as long as the truth is there and the suspect is in custody, Flack will go to almost any means to get to the bottom and get the evidence.

^^I agree... even about the fangirl thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeha i like it too that he says what he's thinking. Makes him an interesting character.

*gasps*

I even liked him when he had the NASTY! sideburns, slicked *shudders* hair and that putrid leather jacket. I was so glad he had a overhaul athsticially!

He has blossomed... i think i may have said this before, my mother and i both commented when he appeared in episode 3 of season 2... well i think my mum managed to comment i was far too slack jawed to talk!

The man is HOT!

Well i guess i didn't have the sideburns problem with him coz' i watched season 2 first then watched season 1 on dvd, though i must admit i am obsessed with season 3 flack.

Michelle K said:
I'm an honouray Flack fan. He's getting me through the rough storylines.

Oh yeah, I'm all for honouring Flack, any time, any place...

I've just seen the finale promo on CBS's site. Hell, hell, hell...It's all happening..hop on over and have a gander....I've left a coupla barf bags there, for the requisite D/L silliness although it is sweetened a little, you'll see what I mean... :rolleyes:

OH MY GOD!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
*runs around the room squealing and hyperventilating*

Flack in casual!
*THUD*.... *DROOLS*....
Flack in protection gear with big gun
*starts babbling*
Flack being commanding
...*currently being put into a straight jacket*

As you may have guessed i have just watched the Promo for the Finale!

:eek:

It looks so good.

In regards to the D/L scene, obviously thats only a taster... oh no!! it all looks a little soap opera-ry . But hey the rest looks fab!! Real action stuff, loving Flack with dog tags and the whole casual look. Love that he is supposed to turn to Hawkes about shooting someone too, Hawkes and Flack don't exactly get along so it will be good to see them bond. Hawkes gets in on some of the gun action - YAY!. Mac wet, never been a mac fan girl, but after that little lookie i may just jump on the dingy! Looks like Flack is gonna feature alot, more than he did last finale and actually talk in his scenes! Sorry but i'm going to ramble on about Flack, he looks like he is gonna be ACTION FLACK in the finale, and he is casual all the way through, maybe next season they are gonna lend him a few of Danny's spray on t's! :lol: Danny getting shot? or bashed over the back of the head, as its to do with the mob are we going to learn more about the Messers connections? I think they maybe setting up a reason for perhaps D/L to not be together!? But that is just my opinion and obviously D/L shippers will no doubt delighted with the developements, i also guess they had to show something it would have been cruel to lead people up the garden path and not open the front door. Thats my nice bit for the day! For the rest of us... just go to your happy place!

I'm trying to see it! Sammy sent me updates of the finale promo! I'm not a happy bunny. Danny deserves to get hurt after the D/L thing! Oh well! I'm not in the country for that epsidoe so if I whizz by it when I see it next week it'll be like it never happened!!
Crap the promo won't work!!

ETA: I saw it (thanks nattybatty) christ alive! my hearts going to explode with all that action!! i'm still not mentioning that one scene!! :(

Just seen the promo for the finale.And YESSSS it looks great... apart from the bit starting at around 33 seconds to 36 seconds. I know this is only the promo but I feel that this 3 second clip is totally gratuitous, and while most of us (if not all of us!) appreciate Mr G's fine bod, again it's not in keeping with the Danny we all know, love and miss urghhhh!!!

I know it's strange but it just seemed abit out of place in such an action packed finale promo! I know they want to highlight the fact that two main characters are going to twist sheets but you know!

^ :lol:
you know i kinda undestand you... it was a big surprise when I saw the scene after the beginning. i mean I knew about the apartment thing but that it would be something like that... surprise surprise.. :eek:

I think it was better if they wouldn't put it in the promo... even bigger surprise... but maybe some of you wouldn't surviev it... unprepaired... ;)

I agree, it's just not the kind of 'action' we wanna see from Danny, leastwise not with Lindsey. I dunno why that ended up in the promo. At least Zuiker has dashed the destiny..

Yeah it's like I knew something was going to happen between the two but just not so much detail. Oh well it'll only be a couple of minutes (if that) on screen. The rest of it looks so intense!! 42 minutes of action packed drama! I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back