CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
June85! Thanks for the heads up, I never saw it but it sounds hilarious! Wish I had.

On aside note, this weeks episode has been named pick of the night in most tv guides. I'm guessing it's because Nelly Furtado is the guest star but it's still good promotion.

Its really a bummer that I dont get 5 US. It could be worse the next town over cant get channel 5 at all. That would kill me, no Mac I would die. :( :( :( :( :( Gotta have my weekly Mac fix. :D

I saw that Inside CSI programme the other night on Five US, it was quite interesting, but seems more like spliced together old interviews and stuff. I wish Five would do some new interviews for us, then I would love them forever... :)

The Lying Game. OK episode, not great but watchable, for the snark of Don Flack alone. :lol: Flack was on such top form, from his comments at the beginning to the 'Brokeback Mountain' and kitten comments at the end. *fangirl sigh* I do love that man. :D

As for the actual cases, didn't really capture my attention, I thought they were quite weak. Mac and Danny's case was pretty dull, the alibi agency was interesting, but I am worried if it really takes the CSI's that long to work out that the paper is the same, I could see it immediately, whereas Danny just thinks maybe they have the same marks on them...and yet obscure evidence they pick up straight away! I would like some realism in the shows please. The actual reason for the murder was odd too, killing the guy seemed a little extreme to me, as if that was the best reason the writers could come up with? The drag queen case was OK, but it all ended rather suddenly and I would have liked to see Flack and Stella arrest the congressman or to have called him on the rape, it was all too rushed.

As for Lindsay leaving. I thought the part with Stella telling Mac was quite realistic and I was beginning to feel pangs of sorrow for her, but just at that moment she opened her mouth and started going on about 'seeing the faces of the mothers'. Too much uncalled for information Lindsay! You just went and ruined a perfectly acceptable scene...Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Lindsay per se, it's just that some of the scenes and some of her lines aren't great and as such the character seems contrived to me. Oh well, a couple of weeks without her, I'm sure we'll all survive. :lol:

Meh, the episode was OK, I'd watch it again, for Flack if nothing else. As always, I am looking forward to next Saturday and another new episode.

Totally agree, Flack was the best thing about last weeks episode!!

Yep, that goes for me too, Oh, alongside the flashes of the old Danny, kinda gives me a little hope for next season. This season's Lindsey debacle I can't do anything about, but I'm crossing everything that'll cross for a much better for Carmine season 4.

I just loved Flack peering up the transexxual's skirt, his expression really made me laugh!

I'm afraid any of the Lindsey stuff was completely ruined for me by her huge tummy - she was vast, I expected her to pop any minute. Poor woman, I really feel for her she must have been so uncomfortable, especially when she had to haul herself into the taxi. Any suspension of disbelief was completely ruined for me; she was a pregnant actress in my eyes, not a distraught forensic scientist.

Danny's confusion was sweet, but the whole letter thing was just a bit...blah..I suppose.

Joolz I'm with you! They need to forget what happening in the majority of season 3!!
I've read the spoilers for last nights's and apparently old Danny is back.
Flack has and probably will be my saviour for the Sleigh out of Hand episode! I'm an honouray Flack fan. He's getting me through the rough storylines.

Must admit, I've recently been taking more of an interest in Flack. I love his sarcastic sense of humour - the way he used that pen to lift up the skirt & the look on his face were priceless!

In 'The Lying Game' it's just the beginning of Flack's best scenes. That scene in the bathroom... restroom whatever it was... with him was priceless but his best moment is IMO in 'Sleight out of hand' it's for me btw. the funniest ep ever in CSI NY. When I think about the beginning of this show, Mac in 'Blink' it's a amazing change :eek:

I still chuckle about the better make Jane Doe, a John Doe. His whole facial expressions as he was finally coming to terms with the bodty was hilarious. Although he's not been in it all that much season 3 has been Flack's season!

^yeah :D

it is Flack's season this year... he's hilarious... god I love him for this. He can play everything from death serious to scenes like in the last episode... :lol:

He does just seem to bring humour to everything. I was even laughing at his interrogstion. I mean just a few weeks ago he knocked someone down in a car to stop them so he could arrest them. He's crazy!!

^I agree with you. He's just Flack... he looks hot and he does his job good. I love the scene with him and Angie in 'Live or let die'... hilarious..

I like his character and I'm glad he brings into the show a bit humor ;)

and he makes the best facial expressions in the show... :lol:

I was watching Murder at Grand Central Station when he interviews the people whose plastic surgery has gone wrong! Which household pet do I resemble... Ca.. Cat!! Hilarious! Yeah we may have lost Danny to god knows where this season but Flack has truly made up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back