CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny looks good in his in Raising Shane and Charge of the Post! It's a good look for them all!!
Don't they all have them on in Officer Blue as well.

Oh, yeah, I think they break out a mega stash of 'em in Officer Blue...

So what did we think of last night's little extra....It didn't tell us much, did it, then again I didn't really expect it too. I was glad though that there was much more Gary time than Caruso time...and didn't Gary look rather hot in his black shirt..(I thought so) I did pick up on the fact that the very first clip they showed was of Mac and Flack kicking a door in guns at the ready... ;) kinda made the fangirl in me squeee a little.... :lol:

I know they show the real men of the CSI franchise!
Itmust have been an old Doc though cos NY was all first season with one clip os an early Season 2.

It was a good thing to see! i can't believe how hard the actors work! They get I think Zuiker said 3 weeks off in May, 1 week off at Christmas and 1 week off at Thanskgiving! THat's a hectic schedule. Also very surprised it cost $3 miliion a episode and 8 days to film. SCARY!

Poo. I missed it. But I'm not surprised at how much each episode costs. They're more like mini-films than tv programmes really in the classy way they're shot and put together......

OK this weeks ep Is lying game so I thought i'd post what five.tv says about it like usual....

CSI: New York (Drama)
Time - 21:35 - 22:35 (1 hour long)
When - Saturday 5th May on five
The Lying Game. Series 3, episode 14.
New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. Stella and Flack investigate the death of a drag queen found in a hotel bathroom. Meanwhile, Danny and Mac look into the case of a high-powered extreme sports executive found dead in a salt truck. Lindsay leaves the team for a short break to testify in court for a case involving the murders she witnessed.
Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Anna Belknap, Eddie Cahill
(Subtitles)

>>> I thought because this is the ep where Lindsay leaves, I'd ask you guys what you think of the whole D/L thing!!
chelle break your keyboard when you answer the question.. OK!! :lol:

nattybatty55 said:

>>> I thought because this is the ep where Lindsay leaves, I'd ask you guys what you think of the whole D/L thing!!
chelle break your keyboard when you answer the question.. OK!!

Whoa, pc world are gonna be lovin' you after a rush of sales on keyboards. :lol:
I think my avvie may go some way to explaining my feelings on that whole debacle.

No no no no and again NO.

Previous references to doormats, alligators, magic carpets and beer goggles aside, this *shudder* relationship (runs away to wash mouth out with antiseptic at the mere mention) should have been well and truly drowned in the Hudson at it's conception.

Lindsey couldn't flatten Danny more if she hi-jacked a steamroller and drove it over him.

Basically, Lindsey brings Danny down, sucks the life outa him (Not in a sexual way either, uck!! :( perish the thought)
There isn't one iota of chemistry between the two, I could just about handle it if there was and wouldn't be a vehemently opposed, but when I see them on screen together in any form other than strictly work, I wanna gouge my eyes out....I get that squirmy, horrible, embarrased feeling and have to look away.....

I feel so so sorry for Danny as a character that he's been reduced to such ridiculousness as this, surely if other characters were to take centre stage this season, as they should, after all it's an ensemble cast, I would have challenged my two year old to come up with something more for Danny than this shambolic scenario. It's just so totally out of character.

*Cough.....okay calming down now......

BTW I've got a nice little sideline going distributing barf bags for D/L *spit* moments.... ;)

Hmmmm, maybe I should ask Agent K for that neuraliser thingy to erase D/L moments from our memories completely :lol:

Excuse me to all the Liverpool comments :eek: On Tuesday I was a wreck watching ET and the Penalty Shoot Out. I'm not a fan of Liverpool I don't support a club just the national team but I've backed Liverpool in champions league all the way and I can't believe how wrecked I was watching it. I muted my TV and had my cushion over my eyes. I thought I was watching England in the World Cup all over again :lol: I wanted Liverpool to win so much but I don't hate Chelsea. Seeing John Terrys face at the end of broke my heart :( and I wanted to console Mr Mourinho in errr my own special way :p. But anyways Liverpool all the way!!!!

Back to CSI

Okay.......just a little OT and not too late I hope.....I've just noticed on 5 US at 11pm there's CSI: The Inside story.........A behind the scenes look at CSI and it's spin offs. Featuring interviews with lead cast and crew.....

...gutted I missed that :rolleyes: its a repeat and I saw it when it first aired in December I think but I would like to watch it again, gutted if I have to wait another 5 months :rolleyes:

It was a good thing to see! i can't believe how hard the actors work! They get I think Zuiker said 3 weeks off in May, 1 week off at Christmas and 1 week off at Thanskgiving! THat's a hectic schedule

They should work every bloody week for the money they are on. I will not tolerate 'actors' moaning at their long schedules....for $100,000's per episode they can keep their winging pie holes shut :lol:

They can come to my Mon to Fri 9 to 5 job if the hours are too much :lol: :lol:

They are having a CSI night this bank holiday weekend. On Sunday and Monday night they will be showing "the making of CSI" too. :)

Woohee a new episode tonight!

Ok nattybatty you asked my opinion on the whole D/L situation. Here goes.

I hate it, absolutely hate it and not just becuse I fancy Danny/Carmine. If the relationship has more chemistry I'd be onboard but the pair of them together suck the life outta of the scene.
The first two seasons built up the most fabulous backstory for Danny and now he's been relegated to being Lindsay's doormat time and time again. Honesly if someone turned you down and also stood you up on a date would you seriously keep chasing them.
The romance has caused Danny's character to die a death and he needs to have abit more drama before he decides he's had enough!
I have no problems with Lindsay when she's in the lab but the relationship in my opinion is a bad idea. I don't need it shoved in my face 24/7.
Sorry to anyone who does like the D/L thing.

This is my opinion-

>>> I liked the old D/L that we saw in Season 2 but after LRC (303) they make me cringe!!! However from what I have seen of 19+ they seem to have gone back to the season 2 D/L. Has any one seen parts of Ep18 because I think that the whole....
Danny going to Montana and that near kiss after all that crap Lindsay put Danny through....
....Is just stupid!!

>> Chelle glad you keyboards working!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back