CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Play seemed to be dangling temptation in our faces!!
Damn fools.

*wonders how Sammy can start buttering me up* Of course I will doll don't worry!!

They like living dangerously, clearly!

Don't they know its a hazzard to tempt women with offers of very hunky men (obviously we all watched it based on the skill of the writers :rolleyes:) they they can sit and watch in the comfort of their own homes, over and over and over and over again!!

Just cos i'm a geek (as Michelle will happily confirm i'm sure) in Grand Murder at Central Station (S2 E2) its Carmine doing the Station announcer, i found that out yesterday, and the first thing i did when i got in was listen to it! SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! But if you didn't know that, its a lil bit of useless knowledge for the day!

*panicks thinking what Michelle is gonna dream up* :D

Don't even joke that I watch it for the writing, maybe in the past but not any more! I'm so fickle and admit I watch it for the pretty boys.

You are such a geek Sam! Bless ya, I did the same when you text me though! Does that make me a geek too??

*I'll let ya know when I come up with something* :D

Can I be a geek as well then?? I can't tell you how many times I've listened to that snippet of Carmine :rolleyes: I had the DVD in my computer and would just play that bit again and again and again...most often listening to it with my eyes closed...

I think that counts as geekness, no?? :D

*hands Twinkletoes her geek badge*

Welcome to the club hon. I've never found a train announcemnt sound so sexy!!!!!

MichelleK said:
*hands Twinkletoes her geek badge*

Welcome to the club hon.
Awww, thanks....

I've never found a train announcemnt sound so sexy!!!!!

Strewth, I couldn't agree more. Can you imagine if he worked at Paddington, we'd all be collapsing on the platforms :lol:

I dont have that on DVD does neone know where I can hear that clip as I would really like to now that Ive been told its carmine.

plz,plz,plz help me guys.

Twinkletoes said:
Strewth, I couldn't agree more. Can you imagine if he worked at Paddington, we'd all be collapsing on the platforms

Collapsing on the platform.........hmmm methinks we'd be camping out there, too weak with lust to leave...... :devil: the poor guy'd have to teleport in and outa there to fend us off....

I never knew that it was Carmine doing the voice over!! However before you said, I thought I reconised the voice. Chelle like you said when I saw Sam's post I put that DVD sraight on!!!

OK I official call Twinletoes A GEEK!!! I mean did you lose count how many times you watched it then listened to it???? Let me guess yes!! LOL :lol:

OK did I hear ....sexy detectives.... camping- Count me in. I think he'll need a little more than that little gun and teleport to fend us off Joolz!!

Packs up the backpack, sleeping bag, thermos..(well It could be a long hard night) furry handcuffs.........and netting...no, no, a certain train station announcer ain't gettin' out of our clutches that easily......

WOW What did i start?!

Who is the biggest Giovinazzo Geek?
I have to say i think Twink may win that one!! Love it!! With your eyes closed too! :lol: Hats off to you!

I rushed home!! His not even my fav boy toy, god knows what i would have been like if it had been Eddie!

I've talked to the guys at the tube and they think Carmine would be a great way to stop fare dodgers... come on ladies how many of you would buy a ticket off him!?

I don't think there'd be any tickets left for anyone else if we got there first Sammy!!

Sammy, knowing Eddie he won't be far off (probly on his break at the time of the announcement).

Sammy I know what you mean- how did we get from a voice annoucment to camping on a platform!!!

Sammy buy a ticket of him, I'd buy the whole damn tube!!

I'm all over camping at Paddington! ooh he'd have a lovely little uniform too!!

On a side note - COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back