CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sammy11 said:
Who is the biggest Giovinazzo Geek?
I have to say i think Twink may win that one!! Love it!! With your eyes closed too! Hats off to you!

I think you may be right........as for how we got to camping out on the platform...meh, who knows, who cares.....just gimme Carmine in a lovely litle uniform... :lol:

On another note, my poor poor hubby's had a very stressful evening......He's a die hard Liverpool fan......I nearly called the paramedics cause he was soooo close to a heart attack..he didn't sit down for 2 hours and proceeded to pace a wear pattern in my new rug :rolleyes: That's before he nearly broke the floorboards jumping for joy when they won on penalties........And joy, He has to go through it all again in the final soon.....

Joolz! i know how your hubby felt. I'm a die hard red too. Thought I'd need gas and air at one point and I've lost my voice!! I hope he clams down soon!
Bring on the final - although I don't think I can go through that again!!

Yeah I will you all on Twink being the biggest Giovinazzo geek!

*bursting with pride*

Thank-you, thank-you all for that wonderful accolade, I really am most touched.... *brushes away tear*

I'm just packing up my stuff now and heading for Paddington. Where shall we all meet? Platform Six? I tell you that man can clip my ticket any time he chooses :devil:

Oh and Yay Liverpool! Exciting or what?

I tell you that man can clip my ticket any time he chooses
Heehee! A whole new meaning to the term "Punching your card"... although what with his injury at the mo i don't think they'll be much clippin' goin' on...

I'll be the gracious runner up but saying i think you deserve the accolade, i really did think i was the only one, but honey, well done! - do you now want world peace?

*runs into thread begging to come third in the Giovinazzo geek competition*
I begged surely that's worth something!
I'd love to have my card punched by him. Twinkletoes, I'll meet you at the platform!! You recognise me, I'll be discreetly following him!

Discreetly meaning she'll be pushed up against him oven though its not packed!

She'll be "All over it" as it were!!

Right ladies its Hump day (keep it clean!) and that means not long now till saturday night and the lying game, for you non D/L shippers you'll be glad to know that D and L are not working the same case.

I've heard good things about this episode so hiopefully it lives upto expectations, and drops a few of the cheesy one liners... *prays*.

Of course I'll be pushed up against him - it'll be busy! I'll be stuck to him like glue, just to make sure he's doing his job properly. I'll have an ASBO and a restraining order all rolled into one!
All over him, you mean!

Woohoo! No d/l case but we do have the cheesy crap to put up with! oh well it's her last eppy for a couple of weeks!
Starts preparing for SOOH! *arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
I've heard some good things too, so fingers crossed and I have the weekend off!!
*sings hey, hey it's a beautiful day*

Sammy11 said:
I've heard good things about this episode so hiopefully it lives upto expectations, and drops a few of the cheesy one liners... *prays*.

I believe that Flack is at his snarky best in this episode, lord, I love that man. I tell you, if all cops were like him you could hand me an asbo and have him supervise my curfew...

Michelle K said:
Starts preparing for SOOH! *arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Not to worry, the barf bags for this week are in the post and I promise to replenish supplies before the debacle of SOOH :eek:

Hey, and stick that station announcer in a sleeper car and send him up North when you're all done.....I'll let him recuperate with me.... :devil:

Joolz said:
Sammy11 said:

I believe that Flack is at his snarky best in this episode, lord, I love that man. I tell you, if all cops were like him you could hand me an asbo and have him supervise my curfew...

Ahem to that!! I have to say though, i thinki'd rather be armed and dangerous, there is something about the way he slams those people up against walls... and he'd be in a bullet proof vest See here! that just makes you say .... actually i don't think thats for every ones ears!!

I'm glad he has his snark back and i think i may have spied on youtube a funny moment at the beginning.I have to say though having read the spoilers for Past imperfect i so wanna see that scene!!

Flack and Stella go to a key party, apparently (and i hvae seen the screencaps) flack looks totally amazed/disturbed by it. Stella gets chatted up by the club owner. A woman, flack has a great face for that! But his moment of glory comes when she says "When they said the NYPD was coming i thought it would be big guys with guns" and Flack says "Well maybe if you focused you attention over here you'd see one" Heehee!!

You gotta love him!

Sammo you and that vest!! God Lord! I'd carry a weapon if all cops looked like that though!

Thanks I'll be exptecing my barf bag to arrive tommorow! joolz can you send extra for SOOH. I want one to cover my face as well as to chuck up in!
Sure once I've give Mr G a lil something, something I'll send him on his way to you Joolz!

I have quite an appreciation for the appeal of a bulletproof vest myself... I dunno, (well I do) it's just the satisfaction you'd have getting to grips with all that velcro and having a ripping good time on the way to getting a hold of the big gun.......

:lol: Joolz, I love it!!

Hey he can hold me a gun point anytime he likes! :devil:

Its great here in smut land!!

Yes Chelle i love the bullet proof vest, i liek that now he seems to wear it when its not totally necessary, like in RS, he was wearing one, when he wasn't even in the room...!

Nothing will beat not what it looks like though, when he comes in a throws that guy up against the wall!

Okay.......just a little OT and not too late I hope.....I've just noticed on 5 US at 11pm there's CSI: The Inside story.........A behind the scenes look at CSI and it's spin offs. Featuring interviews with lead cast and crew.....

Thanks for the info Joolz, I've just turned it on, it looks interesting. :)

Oh, and thanks for the info about Carmine as the the station announcer, I can't believe I never knew that! Now I'll have to watch the dvd again just to hear him... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back