CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH yeh i forgot about that annoying rule! *Bangs head on the desk*
Glad you lot liked it though..

June I'm upto date on most of the eps as well but I watched them in order!!! Lucky for me though I'm that busy at the mo I have forget the fine details of a few of them- then again sometimes I'm a little to busy and begin to forget what happened in our last ep!!!!

Ok Sammy, I think I have had a little too much coffee!!(Im revising at the moment) Because I keep talking about Stella's wardrobe but I will have to stop going on about it (for one week at least)
- Them coats, especialy that brown one, is relly nice.
- And I loved that glases scene!!

OK it's midnight I am watching CSI:NY and i feel a little loopy *Damn coffee* so, im sorry if non of that made any sense!!! :lol:

I have to edit the video link out, nattybatty--sorry! We have to be careful about copyright stuff here. :)

Passes round the barf bags for next Saturdays cringefest....Seriously, they should give Danny a dog instead of Lindsey there's much more chemistry...Just one request for TPTB....please please please can we have Danny SMILE once in a while....Oh, and more Flack...and a little less of smug Stella, she's starting to get a little annoying with the smugness...I know, I know that's more than one request.... :lol:

*takes sick bag from Joolz!*

Yeah please have Danny smile once in a while and also work a scene with Flack! Makes my fangirl crush even worse! Also my filthy mind goes into overdrive.

You and me both. Yeah i mis the Flack and Messer interaction even taking out the slash POV.

In sweet sixteen even tho they worked the same case (Michelle that was the one with Danny and power tools) it was more focused on Flack and Mac interaction (which i am not knocking) but i've missed the pet names and the little jokes they share!

i love how you make me remeber the episode with Danny and the power tools!! Woohoo.
Yeah the jokes and smirks at each other. I miss it. Looks like The Ride In is going to be a good episode though.

It was Danny saying 'mozzarella' that really made me all hot and squirly, oh and the 'one-legged woman with red nail polish who's skilled in kung fu'.... LMAO!!

Good interaction between Hawkes and Danny I thought. Good to see Adam as well but I too am confused as to why they let him out of the lab, he looked a little out of place but I loved Danny's 'why are you shivering like a girl' line - very funny!

Stella's examination of the supposed rape victim was beautifully done - you could see how she was remembering how she went through it herself but it was done with great subtlety and restraint

agreed, cheese has never been so sexy!

I also liked how Stella wasn't so ready to jump to the defence this time as well. She was compassionate but also made sure she didn't fly off the handle like the last time.

I thought it was well handled.

I thought that perhaps Lindsey has asked for Lab only (after her little outburst last week re: dead bodies, cos she hasn't seen any of those before last week :rolleyes:) and that Adam had been asked to ehlp out? But my imagination shouldn't have to fill in those blanks, the writers should have sort of explained it.

Just sliding a little off topic here......Play.com have bumped back season 3 part 1 to 16/7 It's probably already been noticed and posted but I can't seem to see it anywhere so I shoved it here

OK this is what play.com says about the DVD....

- CSI:NY Season 3 Part 1 = Due for release on 16/07/2007
£27.99 Delivered
- CSI:NY Season 3 Part 2 = Due for release on 02/07/2007
£27.99 Delivered

Do those dates make much sense, correct me if i'm wrong but does that mean that part 2 is coming out BEFORE part 1??? :confused: :confused:

nattybatty said
Do those dates make much sense, correct me if i'm wrong but does that mean that part 2 is coming out BEFORE part 1???

Nope, I'm still scratching my head wondering why the hell they advertised part 1 as release date 30/4 for so long at £23.99 :( I've cancelled my pre-order, I think I'll do some shopping around now......Oh, and some serious sulking :mad:

The dates do not make sense at all.
Definitely the part 2 date has to be wrong, because otherwise they'd be releasing it barely a month after the finale. I think it'll probably be August at least before part 2 comes out. Might still pre-order it because Play is always about 10 to 15 euro cheaper than shops in the city.

So what are the exact dates for the season 3 release?
I'm still really confuzzled as to why they have pushed back part 1! I was really excited and now we gotta wait another month or so.

I really dunno what's happening with the dates......I can't see part 2 being released before part 1, but my daughter says that's happened with her OC box sets in the past. What I may do is wait until the US release and see what's what then. I invested in a multiregion dvd so I can keep my options open.

Talk about arse about face! (BTW thats not directed at anyone but Play.com :D)

Geez, ya gotta be kiddin' me! *throws hands up in the air and pulls a very Flack like face*

I really can't believe that they are mucking us about, i thought it was a little too good to be true, but they have great customer service, i pre-ordered the dvd back in March, have i recieved an email telling me that my order won't be there by the date they stated on their webshite?...

NO. nothing, nada, zip, sweet... FA!

Well looks like i'm going to have to convince a friend (when she goes to the US in June... :D) to perhaps see if they have it there, and i'll give her the money to get it. Guess i'll have to start buttering her up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back