CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send us a postcard! :D

Yeah, that sweat area on the front of his vest.
He is quite the sarcastic one in Trapped. Learnt from the best me thinks! ;)

Yep, tie that woman down, he'd be all over it!!
They are good, not so good for the waist line. How do Danny and Falck manage to keep in tip top shape - they eat sooo much!

Sorry Twinkletoes ... The hat think i totally agree with!! Lets just say some of his choices have been "Edgy" and hey a bit of indivualism ain't a bad thing...

*yeah I'll send you letters from prison*

Rawr to the sweat area!!
He's just stripped down to the vest top!!
He is very sarcastic! Flack the master of sarcaism is doing well.
Ahh everyone is entitled to a treat every now and then!!

Oh the sweat area!! Even better the sweat area with the fuzzy chest underneath *slides off chair*

And Sammy, LMAO @ 'Edgy'......very diplomatic :lol: :lol:

Hey another one who likes a hairy chest... didn't think there were many of us out there!! :D

Yeah i may not be a Danny/Carmine fan, but hey i can appreicate the pectacticness of the man Messer!

:D well... the other phrases would have been... we'll leave it there!

That's three of us for the hairy chests!!! Woohee!!

Trapped in my opinion was even better than the nakedness of Danny in the locker room with Hawkes (that sounds wrong).
I love Danny just trying to keep his cool and process whilst stripping off. I also love that you can see the slightest bit of his tummy when Jerry grabs him! Yeah baby!

new episode tomorrow! YAY!!!

Sorry i'm about to go all deep but i have reitterate something that Twinkletoes said on another thread. I think the thing with the locker room scene is that it was almost as if they got Danny semi naked for the sake of it. He had nothing else to do that episode so TPTB thought, lets get his Moobs out!

Poor Hawkes was having a character defining moment and he gets the DD breasts (thanks to Kimmychu) of the show semi naked in the same scene, there was no need for Danny to be nekkid.

Not saying i didn't want it. Just saying it was gratuitous nudity, and added nothing to the plot - as nudity tends to do!

But i think thats why you prefer trapped Michelle, there is a reason he strips, and the wifebeater is hot, but you also feel he is sufficently covered.

Have i just babbled it is rather late... :confused:

No I understand where you're coming from!
Hats off to whoever spilt coffee down Danny but poor Hawkes. We were finally getting to know about him and Danny comes him and does the Full Monty! Trapped is much more sexier cos it's in the work environment!!
Ya never babble sweetie!

Yeah its almost as if he shouldn't be that undressed, actually the sexist moment for me is at the end when he is putting his shirt and Jacket on but leaves them undone! :devil:

Aaaaw thanks!! Cheques in the post!

I can't believe it's saturday again!!!

This is what five.tv says about CSI:NY this week...

CSI: New York (Drama)
Time - 21:25 - 22:25 (1 hour long)
When - Saturday 28th April on five
Obsession. Series 3, episode 13.
New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. When a rich real estate agent is found dead in a brownstone, Mac and Stella work with evidence that suggests he was either the perpetrator or victim of a kidnap. Across town, Danny and Hawkes become immersed in the popular sport of grocery cart races when a player becomes a victim.
Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Anna Belknap, Eddie Cahill
(Subtitles)

Sammy I agree the sexiest bit is when he puts his shirt and jacket on without buttoning them up!!

Thanks for the info nattybatty55, I have to admit that I haven't heard anything about this episode. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing really. :lol: Oh well, I'll have to wait and see, I'm still looking forward to it! I love my CSI:NY Saturday nights. :D

OK i'm pretty bored and want to make a video of Danny and Flack, Can any one think of a sort of action/rocky song I could use???????

I was just listening to *PINK* by Aerosmith........or you could go with Sweet Emotion, by the same...or Undercover of the Night by the Rolling Stones.....or if you really wanna go for the comedy element....You sexy thing.....by Hot Chocolate........

Sammy, don't apologise for luvin' the Kaisers.......Roberto from BB a coupla years ago made his rendition of 'Every Day I love you Less and Less' the hightlight of my BB experience......

I'm new to this, so can someone please tell me who or what 'TPTB' is/are? Thanks, yours in ignorance (but hopefully not for long!) P.S. Glad this thread is running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back