CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think of it as feeding the anticipation... i like to know the general gist of the story and whats gonna happen... it sounds odd but i can get all excited about it then.

Obsession is choice in the radio times again. They give it quite a good write up but sl*g it off at the same time...

I'm looking forward to the Lying game (as i've previously said... i will shut up about it soon) the Flack fangirl in me, and believe me she is a major part of my life! can't wait for Det. Snarky to get royally snarky again!!

The Radio Times are loving CSI:NY this season!!
Sammy you all had to put up with my banging on about Raising Shane, it still good even now, so go ahead and talk about The Lying Game!!
Obsession looks like it could be a good episode and I know Danny has some cute moments in it as does Adam.

We seem to have caught America up a little bit, what with them showing repeats recently, we're only about 8 behind now. We was around 15 behind when People With Money aired.

Yeah we are slowly but surely catching up! So in 11 weeks we have the finale! I have a really bad feeling that's when I'm on holiday!! Nooooooo! I'm going to have to look into it now!!

MichelleK said:
Yeah we are slowly but surely catching up! So in 11 weeks we have the finale! I have a really bad feeling that's when I'm on holiday!! Nooooooo! I'm going to have to look into it now!!

Five Download can be your saviour michelleK! It's certainly come to my aid when I've had to miss an episode - I'd be lost without it...

oooh Five download I completely forgot adbout that!! *HALLELUJAH*
Do you have to pay for the episodes?? It doesn't matter if you do or not it's going to be my way of weorking around it!!

^^^ Yes you do have to pay for the episodes: It's about £1.50 if the programme has already been transmitted and £2.50 (or something like that) if it hasn't. not too much really, cheaper than Blockbuster at least :D

God that's such a bargain. I was expecting it too be much more than that!!
Cheaper than Blockbuster indeed!!
That's my saviour when I'm on holiday!!

Ok people just over 24 hours to go till the next episode!!

I've heard its ok... i know the enthusiasm is killing you! I can tell you are bowled over by my need to get Flack fan girl on it and tell you there are some great moments. Well...... apparently for us Flack/Danny/Adam fangirls (i just happened to be all three rolled into one) there are some cute/ funny moments. But on the whole apparently go into this one, not expecting alot... :(

Erm...can someone just tell me how the ice-skater in last week's episode died? I though she was shot but then it appeared that she cracked her head on the ice and died. Am I missing something here :confused: :confused:

Yeah i was past caring about that case too by that point, my mate txt me exactly the same question. I was too busy having a Flack moment.

I think the premise is the science guy went to tell her that she was doing it wrong - still even after he sent her a load of equasions, because lets face it, if you are jumping wrong, recieving a load of mathmatical problems is gonna help you. Anyway, he goes to visit her, its the wrong girl but he doesn't know that cos his pervy binoculars can't get that good of a close up (what he needed was that guys telescope in People with Money), she doesn't know what his on about, he gets worked up they have an arguement and she lands on her head? anyway i think it ends up being an accident rather than a murder (BTW to anyone that is interested the scientist was in peal harbour).

It was a load of rubbish and to be frank it made me appreciate the Flacktasticness of the Grade A peice of Man meat in the NYPD jacket! :D

I hope i've helped in someway Twinkletoes sorry if it hasn't enlightened anything...

Woohee!! 24 hours until s new episode! We get the cupcake comment!! I'm not holding out much hope for this episode but I hear there are some good moments in it.
Fingers crossed the season picks up, I'm sure it will.

Oh do we!! heehee! My fan girl will take over me thinks!

Roll on the Lying game, i've already read some of the spoilers for that and seen some cracking quotes... EEEEEEK!!

The lying Game looks awesome! I'm going to have a fangirl moment in that episode(certain Moose).
Yeah we get the lovely adlibbed cupcake comment!! EEEK!!

Sorry guys but i had too... i dunno why i'm excited really but i'm kind of hoping that RS wasn't as good as it got... as we are only half way through!

Flack is full of snarl and vitriol for Frank Clark, the loathsome hick who killed Quentin. Flack is at his tough-guy best, asking Frank if he's ever seen Brokeback Mountain when suggesting that Frank was intimate with Quentin, and then telling Frank he was going to make the world a little better by putting him away after Frank suggested that's what he did with his murder of Quentin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back