CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by June_85, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

I agree. I don't know whether I want to know what happens or whether I should just stick my fingers in my ears and hum loudly... :confused:

2. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

The US have another 10 episodes left, as there are 25 eps in this season.. and they had epi 15 last night.. well, we only have another 24 weeks left!!! :D hehe

3. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I'll make a pact with you! We'll both just have to hum really loudly and try and aviod all spoilers!! I can not see it happening in fairness!!

4. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

*sighs* No you're probably right...

I thought it was very funny in that scene the way everybody drank their beer out of glasses 'cept Danny who drank his out of a bottle. Gotta maintain that bad boy attitude at all costs.... :lol:

ETA: Just noticed that Flack is drinking out of a bottle too. Aww sweet, boys together....

5. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

See Danny and Flack are meant to be!! Sorry I love the two of them!!!

24 weeks until the season finale. My word. That's such a long time to steer clear of spoilers!!! I might just read them and then it'll be quite a while away until it is shown that I can still act surprised when it's on!!

6. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Some times it is nice to be surprised but I cant keep away from the pics, eps and the spoilers I need my Mac fix. I am afaraid to say I have everything up to ep 15.....I can help it ...I am such a Gary junkie..... :devil: But I will refrain from posting anything spoilerish here :D :D

7. csiviper

csiviper Witness

Right now Im watching Mission to Mars with Gary, god does that men look hot, also Im watching CSI/CSI NY crossover and he is there looking fine!. :devil:

8. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I do like Mission 2 Mars. In Nonstop I thought he looked very good they hadnt died his hair, he had sideburns and the black leather jacket and no tie....*sigh*

9. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I do like Mission 2 Mars even with the eye liner.......

In Nonstop I thought he looked very good they hadnt died his hair, he had sideburns and the black leather jacket and no tie....*sigh*

10. csiviper

csiviper Witness

He always looks good specially when Stella takes off his tie. Please reply to my who does mac like more stella or peyton, Im sad. :( :( :( :(

11. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I only just realised that Gary Sinise is the Space training guy at Mission Space at EPCOT, DisneyWorld! I used to work there and yeah it kinda clicked where I knew him from!!

12. csiviper

csiviper Witness

Mac is hot, I love him.

13. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

I'd like to go spolier free from now on, but as i've read up to episode 15, I don't think there's much point being spoiler-free for the last 10 episodes!! Thats my reasoning for continuing to read spoilers. :lol:

Its on tomorrow, and I hate the fact I work on Saturday nights, so it will be taped. It would be anywayy!! My DVD has yet to fail me. I have no idead what i'd do if it didn't work. Go mad, I expect. Oh wait, I already am!! :D

14. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I'm off work on the sick at the moment and it's slightly worrying that all I am doing is chatting on here and watching my season 1 and 2 box sets!!! Being ill sucks but at least I have tomorrow night off work!!

15. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

I'm trying to work out what made me take a job that involves working on a Saturday night. There's normally something CSI like on there.

I'm the same when i'm ill. I get through so many epiosdes of all three CSIs. And as for All Access, my fave NY episode, it get watched a thousand times!!! Hope you get better soon! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.