CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only ship I like is Danny and Flack!! Hehe!!!
I'm well exited that it's back but I'm sure I'll just buy season 3 on dvd when it's relased in the US!!

I enjoyed NY last night, but I feel it was a little disappointing for a season premiere. I didn't mind Peyton too much, but I wonder how many episodes she will actually appear in? I didn't notice any chemistry between Peyton and Mac, but then I've always thought of Mac as being fairly asexual anyway.

As for D/L, I'm sure they will work together this season, but you can't have it in every episode! I found Lindsay to be a bit annoying in the episode, she is very eager to please and I was hoping she might have chilled out a bit this season (in my opinion, I don't dislike Lindsay, I just find her too eager when working with Mac).

Personally, I loved Danny's kickass attitude, he worked well with Angell, and Hawkes and Hammerback never disappoint! I loved the 'you're going to that creepy place again' line, Hammerback is brilliant. :)

Roll on next week I say, not a bad start to what I am sure will be a great season, looking forward to it. :D

In the UK we usually get the DVD release more or less the same time as US, we did with Season 2 anyhoo's

So far Peyton has appeared in 5 episodes up until Silent Night, I can see her lasting up until the end of the Season 3 at least.

aww Really? I'm on holiday in the US in June and I was going to buy it then!! Oh well - I guess I'll just have to warch it week by week!!
I hope Peyton stays for a while - it's nice to see Ma have a life outside of the Crime Lab!!

I thought it was a great start to the season and I'm glad they actually mentioned Flack's injury because I didn't think they would. I agree it should have been a bit longer though. I really liked the vitamin bit and the Hawkes/Sid conversation. "You're going to that creepy place again." :D

the US seem to get their DVD boxsets after the first half has been released here.. i remember when i had bought the second part of CSI:NY S2 the US were jus getting theirs!

Peyton is also in episode #16 - Heart of Glass, she is in a scene with Danny mac and stella :D

Hammerback is the one of the best characters! he should be in it so much more!

Darn about the spoiler. My SMacked dreams seem to be dwindling into the distance.

Watched the program on Saturday night and I loved it. Cannot wait for next Saturdays episode. ;)

Darn about the spoiler. My SMacked dreams seem to be dwindling into the distance.

Know what you mean. Have you seen the new promo pics on the picture thread, I think they may be from the ep mentioned in the spoiler above.

Hmmmm, I'm not at all sure about Peyton. She seems rather cold and the whole thing with Mac just doesn't ring true for me. It all seems a little contrived...lacks any real warmth...

I gotta say, Im not too keen on Peyton either, think it's her OTT English accent, maybe i'll warm to her as the season gets going. Overall thought this weeks epi was fine, but just not enough Flack action for me he he :D

twinkletoes.. i agree with you on the peyton thing.. maybe TPTB felt that mac should show that he is trying to move on from Claire...
There is a good bit of friction that goes on between Mac and peyton further down the line, because he actually calls her Claire!!! Oops! dont think he was meant to do that! lol but in ep #12 - Silent Night, there is a little tearful moment between them when they make up lol

time for a picci :D
301_0274.jpg

There is lots of Mac and Peyton loving before there is friction. I proper felt for Peyton though when he called her Claire, and I thought their make up scene at the end was sweet. Although easy mistake to make seeing as Peyton's real name is actually er....Claire. I bet Gary called her Claire by mistake during a take and the directors/writers whatnot thought *hmmm hang on why don't we write this into the story seeing as Macs wife was Claire lol.....or I'm just reading into things too much haha

June

yeah i actually felt a tear in my eye when i watched them... especially seeing as the whole episode was one of them tense - heart breaking episodes, with the Deaf family. it was an excellent episode. :lol: at the writers jus puttin in the bit about claire.. hehe :D

Oi! Ladies...you're running ahead of things here with all these spoilers - most of us are just pleased we've seen Ep1 at long last....well I am anyway.... :lol: :lol:

Oh and another nice pic...
301_1045.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back