CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by June_85, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I loved the premiere it was great. I agree with you, Twinkletoes, it doesn't seem like a very realistic relationship at all. Too plastic

2. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

OMG gorgeous or what.

3. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I'm looking forward to the rest of the season! From what I've read from the spoilers and stuff we are in for a great season!!!

4. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

I have really been looking forward to the new series since season 2 finished and now it is here.

Love the pictures of Danny though. :devil:

5. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Hey the season premiere was good and im not to keen on peyton either and its not cos she is dating mac!! but her accent is way too extreme!!! This season seems to be looking great though lol!!!

Danny Pic = hotness lol

6. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I don't know whats the matter with me, I don't like Danny that way, he is totally the kinda guy I would swoon over but I can't seem to do with Mr Giovinazzo lol. Again, he reminds me of Nicky Byrne from Westlife and I love Nicky, but I can't get excited about Carmine *sigh* But I want to lol.....I must only have enough room for one CSI Actor in my heart LMAO

Sooo all in all what would you rate People With Money?

I give it 8/10 - the Mac Taylor lovin' swayed it upto an 8 for me, Ordinaraly I would have gone 7

7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Well that is the way Claire Forlani speaks its just because she is surrounded by US acents that it sounds so different. Just think of Alex Kingston in ER she sounded so different in among all the acents on that show. I dont mind her, but I am still not convinced Peyton is right for Mac. Even with events in Silent Night. And before you ask yes I do like the idea of Mac/Stella but I dont see that happening I just think Mac needs a woman to shake him up a bit, so far Peyton is a bit bland at times but they may address that further down the line if she becomes a permanent fixture.

Next weeks ep is good, Danny and the dog are a laugh and Mac and Adam are fun to watch.

Also there is some great Flack Mac moments coming up this season as they clash over a couple of cases. All in all I am looking forward to this season.

8. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Yeah I'm looking forward to the rest of this season too. I am going to steer clear of all the spoilers from now on. They are not doing me any favours. :lol:

Peytons accent is bound to stand out like you said, because she is surrounded by American accents, I think I mentioned that in an previous post

9. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

I've been a very good girl and not read any spoilers at all so it will all be a surprise and a nice one too I hope.

10. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Did I see someone post about Danny and a dog!! Aww!!!
    I'm trying to be good and not read the spoilers but with the US coming to the end of the season, I wanna know what happens!!
    I like Peyton thou, she reminds me of Jane Parsons. I do love how the english ladies speak proper english with a posh accent. It makes me laugh!!!!

11. AnotherPlanet

AnotherPlanet Victim

Hi to all UK CSI NY fans....

Sorry if you know this already, but you can download full episodes of the new season (3) from the Five website at wwww.fivetv.com. You need a broadband connection and the lastest version of Windows Media on your PC.

Also - they're not free - the current episode, ie the one that went out last Saturday is £1.49 and this Saturday's episode can be downloaded for £2.49. I tried it this afternoon and it took 14 minutes to download the whole thing - although you can start to watch it as it downloads.

Just thought it might be useful if you can't get Five or if you miss it some week.

12. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

That's the problem- thery're not free. If I miss an episode I'll use it, but I'd rather wait for the episode for a week.

13. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

I think I'll be patient and wait to see what happens. If I know I'm going to miss an episode then I'll tape it. But with me and my mum both liking it we shouldn't ever miss it.

14. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

It would be nice if five did a special download for free like they did with the miami episodes the other month.. but the only problem with downloading them from Five is they only last for 14 days!! id wanna download it and keep it! lol

15. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Is CSI:NY only being shown on channel 5! You'd think they wuld repeat it of a week night on Five US. They do with Prison Break and such shows!!
    I'll see it out week by week but it might be hard as they will be getting the season finale in the US in a couple of weeks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.