CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
MichelleK said:
I love the scene in MIA/NY when Speed and Danny are on the phone together! pure hotness!

oooh I know 2 gorgeous beauties working as one *there is no Slash reference there btw* :lol: I Don't like Slash :lol: Although my fave NY-er is Mr Taylor, I have a thing for Gary Sinise :lol:

June_85 said:
oooh I know 2 gorgeous beauties working as one *there is no Slash reference there btw* :lol: I Don't like Slash :lol: Although my fave NY-er is Mr Taylor, I have a thing for Gary Sinise :lol:

Ahh a woman of wonderful taste. I have had a thing for Mr Sinise for quite a while.. :D. Although I can appreciate the other nice scenery in the show, like a certain blue eyed cop, and a certain ex ME, my heart (and anything else he wants :devil:) belongs to Mac.

nattybatty55 Happy Birthday!! May you have wonderful dreams filled with your favorite CSI... :D

Happy birthday Nattybatty!!
Hope you have a great day and hope Danny arrives wrapped in a mo for you to unwrap!
;)

Happy Birthday nattybatty! Enjoy your day!!

Hmmm I watch 'Sleight Out of Hand' last night, is it wrong that it didn't impress me one bit?
I acutally want to put my fingers in Lyndsays eyes :lol: and Danny pissed me off no end.

The only episode I'm still missing so far is Consequenses Arrrgggghhhhhhh

Ahh a woman of wonderful taste. I have had a thing for Mr Sinise for quite a while..
He He
I've only had a thing for Mac since I saw him in Felony Flight (that was the 1st time I'd seen him as Mac Taylor) I have tons of his movies in my DVD collection but I've never seen the attraction haha. It must be a CSI thing as the same thing happened with Liev Schrieber and Rory Cochrane haha

June_85 said:
Hmmm I watch 'Sleight Out of Hand' last night, is it wrong that it didn't impress me one bit?

It's not wrong to say that, but it won't actually air here for a while so I guess we'll have to wait to see if we're impressed. :p

How have you not seen Consequences yet? You're missing a great one there and I insist that you watch it asap! :lol: My inner Flack fangirl was loving it...

Happy birthday nattybatty55, may all your wishes come true.

I can already tell you that I'm not impressed with Sleigh Out Of Hand and I've only seen the pictures from people's banners and avatars!! Blah!! I just kinda wanna hurt the writers to make Lindsay shape up or ship out!

Hmmmm, yes I'm not looking forward to Sleight Out of Hand much either but from what I've heard there are some good episodes coming up so I'll just try and focus on those ones.

Oh and Consequences was a real cracker IMO...

Is Consequences the cupcake comment to Adam!!
I may just gauge my eyes out for SOOH or become a Flack fan until the madness stops! Sorry Sammy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back