CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about Danny and Flack - im a D/L fan but i do wish they would mention Louie once more - let us kow if he is alive or dead then never mention him again if thats what they want but at least let us know!

Sammy happy birthday again- here's your birthday prezzie....

h.jpg

Soory couldn't do much about the 'wearing nothing else' bit!!!

Hope you like it!!

Nattybatty, i love it!! thank you!! :D

Shame i can't make into my AV - i dont' have one... i need to sort that!

I'm hoping over the course of the season they will sort out the continuity issue. We don't need a whole episode on louie, just a mention for Danny would be nice, or perhaps someone asking how he is. Stella got to face her demons regarding Frankie, Mac with reed carrying on the whole Claire thing, as well as his marines career. So we know they can do it. Also along with the Bring back Louie campaign, can i add Meet Pa Flack to the pot, if he is such a ledgend, why have we only heard him mentioned once?

I wish that they would mention Louie.

I have really enjoyed this season. Seeing different sides to each character has been very interesting. I have especially enjoyed the new side to Mac. It has also been nice to see Hawkes' character developed more too.

I am jealous that America are near the end and that they see what happens before, but also in a way I am glad because we have still maybe another two months (?) to go.

:)

Yeah I'm glad we have another two months to go! It sounds like we have some fabulous episode to come! (did I mention it's Raising Shane on Saturday).
I'm glad of the development with Mac. It shows him more human that he has a life outside of the lab. I just think we need abit more Stella and Flack.

Raising Shane is a fantastic episode, I've seen it back a couple of times how. I loved it!

I've also seen Silent Night :lol: so no new episode for me until Obsession :rolleyes: I will ruin it for myself won't I :rolleyes: :lol:

Hehe! i've read most of the grade certain episode threads and heard what happens in some epiosdes but I've not seen clips of them. I been so good with Raising Shane! I cannot wait. Gutted I'm away for the weekend but the first thing I'm doing when I'm back is watching Hung Out To Dry and then Raising Shane straight after.
It'll be hard to steer clear of what happens in the finale though. That might be the one episode I watch before it airs here.

I have the spoilers for the finale and am now getting impatient. It sounds really good.

Really looking forward to Raising Shane though. :lol:

Hey guys < Waves > My internets beens playing up so it's been hard to visit new york!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT IT ROCKS I LOVE CSI

Usually on Saturday I post the CSINY summary which is on five.tv but because I won't be here so I thought that I'd do it now.

CSI: New York (Drama)
Time - 21:35 - 22:35 (1 hour long)
When - Saturday 14th April on five
Raising Shane. Series 3, episode 11.
New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. Hawkes is in big trouble when he is identified as the perpetrator of a barroom murder. Faced with seemingly irrefutable evidence and an eyewitness, can Mac and his team prove their colleague's innocence?
Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Anna Belknap, Eddie Cahill
(Subtitles)

This episode is one of the latest episodes that has aired this season I think.

I still can't believe that some of us can't watch one of the best episodes this season!!!!! :devil:

Oh, thanks for the summary, I'm really looking forward to Raising Shane. I can't wait to see how Hawkes reacts in this episode and how the CSI's solve the case. :D *is excited*

tanx for the summary Natty Im really looking forward to this episode as I cant wait to see how the CSIs deal with this case and how they prove Hawks innocent

Yep, Raising Shane is one my most looked forwards to episodes of the season, in fact my daughter is shopping for the occasion on her way home from work later...

Bottle (s) of good wine........check
Ben and Jerry's..........check
Peace and quiet........check.......not that you can buy this (more's the pity) but my other 4 kids and hubby know darn well that if they interrupt at 9pm on a Saturday that it better be life threatening.....lol

Raising Shane was AMAZING!!!!!!!
By far the best episode of the season. I loved it!
I think everyone was brilliant in this episode they were outstanding. So many great moments.
Mac ignoring the captain to go talk to Hawkes and the whole yelling between them was brilliantly acted. loved how flack came in and took charge with mac here too.
for some reason i really enjoyed the mac peyton scene where he swipes her hand down and the whole ohhh you are gonna be so sorry boy look from her. the scene when he tries to explain was soooooo sweet and when he called her claire i was like "oh you've gone and done it now" proper talking to the tv by this stage :lol: i wanted to give him a hug though because he clearly still misses and loves her alot.
I think Carmine really had a standout performance. He carried his emotion throughout realisticly from the captain busting his chops at the beginning to following the bouncer to talking to shane at the end.
There is absolutely nothing i ddnt like about this ep and if i could i would watch it over and over. My attention was on the tv the whole time and with all the hpe i thought i mite be disapponted but credit to everyone at the show this is by far and away their best episode to date. lets hope for many more :D

10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back