CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, funny michelle that it should be your bedroom...
I know you almost think, would it have been that difficult to re-shoot, but then if they had we wouldn't have had that moment!

of course it's my bedroom. I've just been pulling the shelves down ready. Might break my bed too so he can fix it.
obviously I'll turn the heating up really high so he can strip.
I love watching behind the main actors to try and see them disguising their smiles. I love when the corpses blink or something!

Thanks for posting the clip. I have to say that I had not noticed Danny tripping, but you can tell that he is trying not to laugh.

It is funny though. :lol:

Like your thinking Michelle!! :D

Yeah or you can see that they are still breathing...but i have to say it must be difficult to play a corpse.

Yeah if i hadn't known it had happened i may have missed it, but it was cute. I'm glad that good looking men can be clumsy too!

Thanks hon!
Yeah I love seeing them breathe! I don't know how they don't laugh when the actors are launching them all over the place! The worse case would have been Supply and Demand. When that girl had mouth to mouth from Danny. How she didn't laugh or actually die I'll never know!
It is good to know that everyone has clumsy moments. I wonder if they have even fallen flat on thier asses.

OK this is really not a spoiler just a message to MIchelleK about a certain spoiler...
I know that you go on the spoiler thread so I just wounderd what you thought when you read about Lindsay.... *yes yes yes*,... I'm sorry but it looks like the writers are definatly going ahead with D/L. I mean Lindsay waking up in Danny's appartment. I bet you went a little crazy when you read it???? I did but I think i'm a little bit more happy about it than you were??? P.s I still think that Danny will put up those shelves for you!!

Yeah I'm not a happy bunny to say the least! It's really starting to get to me and I know it's stupid! It's only a TV show and all. I may just have to go back to season 1.
As long as he still comes to be my handyman, he's going to have to make thing sup to me now!

Talking about season 1 I was watching some S1 eps today and I thought Danny seems to have grown up if you know what I mean?

Yeah he really has! He look so different with hardly any facial hair and he looks abit more stocky as well! He's lost wegiht in the lastest season.

Season 1:
05.jpg

thumb_CSINY_101_062.jpg

Season 3:
0000034999_20061021044316.jpg

169.png

Not forgetting...
309_00282.jpg

nattybatty - I could marry you for all the pictures! I'm on a long ass shift at work and that made my dad! Thank you! I still love season 1 Danny most! Wouldn't kick any of them out of bed though!

I think all the characters have changed alot since Season 1.
Miami/NY NonStop was on FiveUS on Good Friday and the different in Danny and Stella is amazing. They are like completely different characters now and I know thats enivitable because characters grow overtime but you don't recognise as much until ya watch an old re-run.

Just popping in to say that Raising Shane hits our screens in 4 days!! Oh my god! I don't think I have ever been this excited for an episode of CSI:NY!

One of the best in the season, IMO. I think you guys will really like it! :)

Only 83 hours left till raising Shane, and only 1o days till silent night, sorry i am really looking forward to a particular scene!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! i can't wait!!

Sorry i think i've overdosed on sugar (celebratign my b'day) and i've gone a bit hyper...

Really looking forward to Raising Shane, and i hear that Danny is back to his normal self this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back