CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its crept upon us people!!!! :eek:

CSI:NY Season 3 Part 1 is released in just 2 weeks! Its not released until October in America I don't think. We must be special here in the UK and they let us have the first half ealier over here. :lol:

What I don't get is that Season 2 NY part 1 came out on DVD this time last year but its equivilant seasons in LV and Miami (Season 6 and 4 respectivly) have either only just or not yet been released. Miami Season 4 part 1 is released 1st Monday of May. CSI:LV Season 6 Part 1 was released in March and part 2 is released in June. But we get NY yonks ago.

Does anyone know why the release dates are so messed up?

I get that Miami is shown later in the year, but whats LV's excuse :confused:?

It always bugs me :lol:

I was surprised when I heard that they were releasing CSI: NY Season 3 Part 1 so soon! Can't grumble, we'll be getting it first!

damn university for making me go out of touch with the episodes. How can evil channel 5 expect me to be in on a saturday night? Although freeview is the best thing that has ever happened to me - CSI sunday on Five US means 6 hours of doing nothing and getting square eyes for me of an evening :D

FiveUS is my haven. I love love love it. The only channel that they run NY re runs and currently the only channel that show Rory Cochrane Miami eps (apart from whe Lost Son was on LivingTV the other day - but I chose not to watch haha)

Fridays Sundays & Mondays @ 11pm - CSI MIami Season1 - MY.FAVOURITE

I understand the CSINY on a saturday night dilema though, I've missed 3 eps this season *sigh* not right is it?

we've got a nice little rory cochrane on now, the episode with those evil 'hamiltons'

I am a bad girl, I'm up to date with all the US episodes thanks to my trusty little internet connection :)

I'm mostly upto date, the only one I've missed and not been able to catch yet is 'Consequenses' but I'll be patient and wait for the re run which I'm sure will be on Five US once this current run is over, it better not interupt my heavenly cycle of Season 1 and Season 2 Miami :lol:

Hmmm yes Just One Kiss was on last night - Mr Cochrane was looking mighty fine last night. The TV took my full attention for the hour, the internet got shut down :lol:

wow June , the internet got shut down? That is definitely full attention.

I HAVE NEWS!!!!!
pop into Virgin and spend your overdraft on the box sets, they have all of the csi box sets for £15! And I mean all of them. I bought the entire second season of NY today, there are a few episodes that I missed, but I'm planning on using the dvds to procrastinate for an entire 24 hours (while I should be working on my portfolio that's due in on monday). All hail Virgin Megastores!

I made the most of the BOGOF offer on CSI Boxsets in December/January. I've got everything I need now. I only bother with Miami and NY DVD's - not so fussed about LV

I did notice however that up until only a few weeks ago HMV were retailing CSI Boxsets @ £16/£19 each and last time I went on Good Friday they had shot up to £30/£40 :shocked: and that was for only half a season. OUTRAGE!! At least Dick Turpin wore a mask....ya know what I mean????

BOGOF *sniggers* that always makes me laugh.... :lol:

But thanks for that info everclaire :D. I've got the second series but not the first so I'll get down to Virgin as soon as I can.

And as for Series 3. Is that still scheduled for April 30th??

I don't bother with LV either.. At christmas I went and bought 1-3 miami and 1-2 Ny, Mymum thought I WAS MAD,they were mostly at £15 for half a season but I think I got some of the early seasons (whole season) for £20!!!!!! I didn't have much money left over by the end of that day!!!!!

I think £30-40 is a little bit much!!!!

Well i am waiting for it for then. I've had it on order since March... i'm chomping at the bit now!

Hopefully they dont' push it back i may cry as my dad is refusing to let me keep anymore episodes on the hard drive, i think he is getting me back for when i said Flack looked hot, and my mother who is incredibly nicely brought up said, and i quote "agreed, you wouldn't kick him out of bed for farting"... something tells me he is just weilding his power! :mad:

Sammy11 said:
Hopefully they dont' push it back i may cry as my dad is refusing to let me keep anymore episodes on the hard drive, i think he is getting me back for when i said Flack looked hot, and my mother who is incredibly nicely brought up said, and i quote "agreed, you wouldn't kick him out of bed for farting"... something tells me he is just weilding his power! :mad:

LMAO!! Sounds as though your Dad may be just a teeny bit jealous :lol:

Oh definitely!!

His face was a picture! Bless my mum, she just sort of grinned at me and walked off. I was totally stunned!

So yeah i'm kinda hoping the release date hasn't moved otherwise i think i'll cry for weeks... and only Flack will be able to sooth those tears ;)

considering that 'anna's to friend is 'dannymessercsi' whose profile says this

Hey my name is Carmine, I play Danny Messer on CSI-NY. I love painting, poetry, and playing my guitar.
I was born on Mariners Harbor, Staten Island.
I come from a family of NYPD police officers. I'm of Italian, Norwegian, English and Native American descent.
I graduated from Port Richmond High School in 1991 and attended Wagner College.
I wanted to be a professional baseball player but I injured my back. That's when I thought about acting. I was in short films as a kid but never really thought about making acting my profession.

I am married to Vanessa Ferlito (Aiden Burn. I love her so much she
is awsome. LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

----oOo-----------oOo
-O-------O-----O-------O
o-----------o-o-----------o
O------------o------------O
-o-------VANESSA-------o
---O-------------------O
-------o------------o
----------O------O
-------------o-o
--------------O

I'd say NO WAY. Just read the profiles, they are so implausible. Also, why on earth would they have bebo?!

BOGOF is hilarious. The first time I saw it written like that was on the DVDs in gamestation about a year ago, and I said to my friend Jamie 'that's not very nice, is it?' and he laughed at me. Oh dear.

I had a craving today which is why I went into sunny Dundee (I go to uni here) to get some DVDs, I went into Fopp, Virgin, and HMV and even some of the game shops, and couldn't believe that the half seasons were £40 in HMV!

I got a set for £16 in Fopp, luckily it was the one I wanted, the rest were all £35. I had a wee chat with the guy at the counter (really I was just asking because he was cute) about why it was much cheaper, and he was as stumped as me. It just makes you realise how much these shops are cheating us when they charge £40 for a dvd and yet will still make a profit by selling it for £15. Madness.

I'm also not too bothered about LV, it was always my least favourite. Before NY came about there was the Miami Obsession (and tim speedle, wow) and then luckily NY appeared and I had danny to fill poor speed's place ;) still can't forget my speedle though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back