CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ready to explode over Rasing Shane! it's getting me through all thr spoilers on here about the finale!
Happy Birthday again Sammy! Where's my cake??

Thank you!! i'd send you both cake but the greedy guts at my work have scoffed the lot!!

I'm hoping that Eddie will arrive wrapped in a bow, and not alot esle.... :D

Happy birthday Sammy, I hope all your Flack wishes come true.

So, Raising Shane! All I've heard is people consistently saying how great it is. I know it's the one with Edward Furlong (once my childhood crush *sighs*) but I don't know anything else about it. Does anyone have a synopsis or anything to tell me a little more about it? :)

I know I don't post here often, but I'd just like to say that I've been loving this season so far! :)

Happy birthday Sammy!!

I cant wait to see rising shane after all the things i have heard about it and everyone telling me how much they enjoyed it and how amazing it will be! :)

This is how Radio Times describes Raising Shane!

Hawkes is in big trouble when he is identified as the perpetrator of a barroom murder. Faced with seemingly irrefutable evidence and an eyewitness, can Mac and his team prove their colleague's innocence?

Bring on all the drama!

I do love a bit of drama!!

CSI:NY have some great dramatic actors, who do drama and tension so well, but they don't often get the stage to do it, Season 3 has generally been a bit more tension filled alomst gone back to what was so great about the season 1, but maintained the lightness and humour that was introduced for season 2.

I've loved some of the more outrageous storylines! The Suicide Girls, the episode with the moonrock, the whole Shane Casey storyline. The pros have reslly outweighed the cons this year. I do love some humour in the show and Flack is lining himself up at the comedy gem. His deliveryl and facial expressions! He has me cracking up most episodes!

Flacks humour can make a scene!!

I'll be honest flack being in the scene can usually make a scene for me, but i do love it when he cracks one of his great lines.

I love his facial expressions!

I usually notice the tie before anything else! But yeah I always remember him saying to Stella, when I'm the cooler head in a situation, we're in trouble! He needs more screen time! That might be my next protest after *BRING BACK LOUIE*

im with you on that MichellK. He needs more screen time and we need some information as to what happened to louie because i have begun to think that he must be dead after what Danny sed to Mac outside the hosptal.
Thanx for the radio times qoute Michell.

What before your campaign to "BRING BACK PINO"?

I'd love Flack to get more screen time but he is the detective not the CSI and it is after all a program about them.

Being a bit contravesial, but its my b'day and i'll chat if i want to, perhaps they could have given all the screentime that's gone on Danny and Lindsey relationship to Flack and that paisley monstrousity!!

Seriously someone shot it and the worse part is, he doesn't get a clothing allowance, that means he actually spends his hard earned cash on them... the man needs a girlfriend/ or Danny needs to get better glasses :devil:

You're welcome! I swear i'd die of heart failure if the writers actually used continuity. It doesn't take much to mention Louie!
Pino is up there with the Flack campaign. I'm going to make flyers and banners and start a protest and a campaign march outside the CBS offices. Might even handcuff myself to Carmine but that's a different story.
Hell I'm with you on more screentime for Flack! Give him more! Get danny better glasses and reveal there true feelings for each other! It's fabulous! Then I would die of heart failure.

Are you hand cuffing yourself to Carmine before or after he has bput up your shelves? ;)

It does happen occasionally... very occasionally. when they actually want to bring it up, but carry on a story line? Blimey!

I think its more "GIVE US MORE FLACK" which kinda sounds dirty to me...
Anyways, i would "Squee out a lung" if they got Danno and Donnie together.

After he's done my shelves!
I'll drag him to the protest rally and he can tell the writers we want Flack and Danny! he could be our spokesperson!
Give us more Flack does sound dirty but woohee!
squeeing out a lung just sounds really, really wrong hon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back