CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening all!!! Enjoy tonights installment did we?! hehe

I know i did!!! WOW! i had already seen most of the episode on youtube when it first aired in the US, and i have to say, its much better watchin it on tv! lol I felt soo sorry for Hawkes when he was being asked questions by the union lawyer... i think Hill did a great job in portraying Hawkes tonight.
Mac - Omg... i couldnt believe he snatched Peytons hand away like that when Stella walked in the room!!! lol but i felt sorry for her when he called her 'Claire'. Bless.

Carmine... Carmine.. Carmine.... :D :D :D well!!! Excellent in this epi i have to say.. he totally went out of his wayt to prove that Hawkes was innocent.. who else would go and 'bend' the rules by talking to a witness?! Only danny would! lol And i loved the whole " Wanna step outside Grandpa..." bit with the captain lol he looked soo hot! hehe
Im so glad there was a mention of Louie, even if it was a small one, but i wish it was more!! I wanna know wat happened to him!!!! :eek:

Next weeks episode is good... esp for fans Of Lindsay.... Awwwwww i cried when i watched it on YT :(

tonights epi was just great the way danny was tonight totaly hot, the argueing between mac and the cheif so cool.

i think it was the best one of the season so far.

Edward Furlong is my new hero for giving Carmine some God Given plotlines....( he even mentioned Louie, please please someone else mention Louie from time to time....huh!!!)........He manages to be sympathised over whilst being reviled....

The Holy Trinity of Danny Flack and Mac ...were amazing.. guys I'm in awe ...the way they all stepped up to the plate and went out to bat (for each other in a round about way) without thought of the consequenses

Stella kicked ass......and I know I'm in the minority but I'm not the characters biggest fan........Lindsey...feh!!! who???? And whilst I'm not Peytons biggest fan either (that accent just rubs me up the wrong way) she delivered the goods........As usual Sid can do no wrong!!!! Give HAMMER his screentime BACK.......My jury is still out on Sheldon.......I dunno, I just can't connect with the character just yet....but kudos to Hill Harper..he gave it his all........

Hell, the epi must have been good, that's the most I've spoken about ANY episode yet.......

Hope the rest of ya enjoyed.....

Everyone who said that 'Raising Shane' is a great episode was right! I was not disappointed. :)

I think this was a particularly great episode for Danny and Mac. Danny seemed to be on good form as his hotheaded, extremely loyal ( but a bit of a liability) former self. :lol: Danny also delivered some fantastic lines, my personal favourite being 'how you doing, going for an eye test?'. And a mention for his brother? My continuity radar was working overtime on that one, now I just want more!

I liked Mac's altercation with the Captain, and that despite Flack's apparant problems with some of the others at the precinct following 'Consequences', he still seems to be well respected by his Captain.

I enjoyed seeing Peyton back and I like her and Mac as a couple, I hope that we'll be seeing more of her and that they patch it up! :(

Anyway, I guess I could go on about this all night, but I won't. I would give this episode 9/10, early on it was obvious who the guy dead in his underwear was going to turn out to be, and I'm still not wholly convinced by the frame up plot, too many variables which makes me think the writers could have done a slightly better job (although I appreciate that most of the murder plots in NY are completely ridiculous anyway :lol:).

And, so what if I'm being shallow, Danny was seriously hot tonight! :D

It is sooo much better watching it on a big tv compared to You Tube LOL, I really enjoyed last nights episode.

What frustrated me though was when Nick Stokes in LV was a suspect in the murder of the Prostitute in Season 1's 'Doom' the main story throughout was that if Nick was arrested for the murder, it would be automatic dismisal for him. Even if he was later found innocent. So in last nights episode, where Hawkes was arrested and in the orange jump really frustrated me because they are just changing procedures to fit. :rolleyes:

I really felt for Peyton last night aswell! I would have been gutted if that had happen to me. It makes me laugh though because the actress that plays Peyton is Claire Forlani and I always said I wonder if Gary accidentally called her Claire in the scene and everyones ear pricked up and thought ooooooohhhhhhh lets keep that in the scene :lol: Or maybe not :lol:

I was annoyed at how Hawkes was arrested but in LV they said Nick would lose his job if he was arrested too.

Was a all round great episode though!

RyanAddict said:
Totally dooodddsss!!

Care to elaborate, perhaps using real words? ;)

Agreeing with others above, one of my first thoughts was of 'Boom' and what Grissom had said about Nick. But then, I figured different state, different rules, and also if we can't have continuity on one show then it's never going to happen across two of them. :lol: Still, irksome nonetheless.

I forgot to mention in my post yesterday about Edward Furlong, he really is a great bad guy! I would though have been interested to hear a little about how he escaped in the first place (the sudden and unexplained escape from police custody was one thing that annoyed me earlier in the season), but overall he did play a good creepy bad guy and despite looks to the contrary, enough intelligence to have the CSI's running ragged for a while and wondering what his next move would be. I think tptb did a great job in casting him. :)

OK, i have only watched it once so far!!

But My good god was this a good episode! utterly fabulous! sorry about all the exclamation marks but its jsut how i'm feeling!!! ;)

I thought it was all well acted, credit to EF who could have made Shane casey over the top and pantomime, he kept he the right side of creepy and angry. You really felt nervous when he was in there with Danny, he was so on edge, brilliant stuff! And when he tunrs up at the prison, any one else shiver?

Stella kicked butt!! When she gave it to Gerrard, Stick that in your pipe and smoke it pops! It was great to see the old Danny, the passionate, rule "Bending", bit of a maverick, worked up Messer. This is the Danny we want, not the one who is mooning over some girl!

I got the feeling Flack doesn't like his superior much, the lil' look of admiration he gives Danno after Danny's outburst is only small but to me spoke volumes. They are the kind of thing Eddie Cahill does well - he is a very subtle actor at times and I think the delicate touches he gives Flack, make for a very rounded character.

Not much of lindsey, but Anna is looking fit to pop.

Hill Harper, the man didn't really get much of a chance to shine, but he really worked with what he got and you felt truely sorry for him. ALthough i know some people perhaps felt that only Stella being there and not the rest of the team was a bit off, i perfered that ending, it stopped it beign too sentimental and made it (for me) more real.

I couldn't really get into Mac this episode, for a man who usually follows the rules he isn't half becoming a bit of a maverick... not sure i like this Mac so much... give it some time.

Peyton - she just didn't need to be in this episode... bit of a spare part, i kind of got the feeling they felt the need to give her more screen time as Lindsey is in it less and less due to Anna's pregnacy and they want to even up the sexes a bit.

So I finally watched it!
I've been so excited for this episode and man did it live up to its hype. It's possibly one of the best I've seen.
Credit does go to both Carmine and Edward Furlong. The end scene was so intense and I actually felt Danny's fear and Shane's anger radiating.
The whole episode had me hooked and know I had a few sneak peeks but when Shane turned up as Hawkes attorney! good god my heart dropped.
I am so in love with this episode and I'm so glad it lived up it all the hype I gave it.

RyanAddict said:
THAT WAS SO AMAZING!!!!

Danny looked hot with his gun. Mac looked sexy in anger, and Flack, well, HOT HOT HOT!
I LOVE angry Mac, and Danny-with-gun. :) Great episode, but I felt a bit sorry for Peyton when Mac took her hand off his face and later when he called her Claire. and the scene at the end-is there a little thing goin' on between Stella and Hawkes? Interesting if there is, but I would really prefer to see Mac and Stella together. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back