CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked this weeks ep, I thought that it was definatly better than last weeks ep (No cheesy walks lol!!!)

I thought Stella's face was really funny when that man stopped her from shooting his snake.

I also saw Danny's trip on youtube and his face after the trip always makes me smile!

I love the way that they brought back the drug raid etc with Mac and Flack's little disagreement and hope that it will be brought up again- Like Mac talks to flack and 'make up'!! :p

I totally over read the Miami bit when I made my last post, How did I miss that? LOL

Miami used to be my fave of all three csi's, but what I love about it isn't there anymore :(. I do love Horatio though, he is like marmite you either love him or hate him haha. I do feel that Miami has gone to soap opreary the past couple seasons. But I'm not as intrested in it anymore, esp not since Rory Cochrane left

I thot it was really sweet when Mac went to see reed especially since reed obviously felt akward with mac since he was not directly relatd to him. I hope tptb will allow mac and reed to have a relationship and get to know each other with reed even accepting mac as a stepfather...?

I really liked last night's ep! I loved the Mac/Flack tension and their little confrontation, I could feel for both of them. I also loved the scene with Mac and Jesse's nasty stepfather, I LOVE Pissy!Mac so much. I also loved the Mac/Reed scene, it was well-acted by both GS and the kid who plays Reed (I love him) and was very sweet. It waa nice to finally see what Claire looked like. I likked Stela's heart-to-heart with Mac, and also the scene with Mac and Jesse. I think it was a great ep.

Am so very gutted, as I missed his little trip. Am going to have to look on youtube for it.

I loved this ep, and the conflic between Mac and Flack was brilliant acted. *sigh*

But, what I can't figure out is, is that Shane Casey guy ever gonna be caught? The next ep is 'Rasing Shane', so does taht mean they catch him? Because he hasn't been mentioned for aggggges! If I was Hawkes, I'd have the major heebie-jeebies by now! :p

-Jems

The next episode is Raising Shane and he does feature in it. I do not want to give to much away as there might be people who want to wait till Saturday.

Does anyone have a clip where danny trips from sweet sixteen? :)

Go onto you tube and type in csi ny danny tripping and it will come up.

You can just see that he wants to laugh!!

So I finally watched it!
I loved the case with Flack, Danny, Mac and the pigeons. I thought the pigeon did it so I was surprised with the outcome. Hehe!! The Flack and Mac interaction was fabulous. The two actors work so well together and drama just oozes from the two.
I did squee in delight when Lindsay got bit by the snake but that's another matter.
Danny tripping over, was hilarious. the look on his face was so funny!
Did someone say Raising Shane?? I'm already giddy with excitment and it's till days away.

This episode had a lot of moments where i had to laugh.
Danny, clearly left his horse (thanks michelle's dad for that!) somewhere, What was that walk about?!?! a bit of D?F love there me thinks :lol:

Danny and power tools, come on peeps, who suddenly found the urge to hire him to put up those shelves you don't really need but hey they'll look great!

Danny's "Hey Boss, put that coat back on", Macs face was hilarious! it was like, who are you to boss me about!

I liked that for once danny really did just followed the evidence, i also liek that FLack pulled Mac up on his gut instinct following. Although Mac was fair when he said about waiting an hour. I'm pleased their is someone (other than Stella) that will stand up to him.

Raising shane only 6 days to go!!

I loved the scene where Mac was like Flack I know the cops are talking about you! I just wanted to hug him he looked so distraught!
I love how Danny did follow the evidence for a change although he has been a little bit subdued this season. We need dramatic Danny back. I did want to punch the step father at the end. On a side note did he play Dawson's dad in Dawson's Creek?
There was definitley D/F loving the night before! I almost died when my dad said that.
I know Danny isn't getting much screen time, but they are killing me when he is. One week naked and the next playing with power tools. I need a handyman at home, might give him a call, he can earn some extra pennies.

I know, bless him, he is so proud though isn't he. I just wanted to make all the bad people go away. Bless him.

Yeah, i think he is back dramatic Danny is back next week!!

I knew i recognised the stepdad, but i never really watched it so i can't tell you for certain...

naked and playing with power tools
Extremely dangerous!!!
Hope he has a license for that!!

I love the scene of him tripping, bless him. I'm so surprised they kept it in cos it's so obvious! Ahhh. thanks for posting nattybatty.
Danny naked and with power tools, I'm definitely calling him to come work at my house! I'm need some shelves putting up in my bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back