CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
What threatens to be the best episode of the season and nobody is going to be around to watch it... :rolleyes:

I think Michelle is going to have to learn to share!! :D

Yeah Mac does frown a lot... but at least you know when he does bear a few teeth it means its a happy occasion. To be fair i think he manages to smile about once an episode (and its not as it Gil or H are a laugh a minute - well i laugh at H not sure i am sposed too) but i think generally Macs team are perkier and more snarky so he can come across humourless when actually he is just a perfectly normally functional human being...

Horatio is so cheesy it's not even funny!
What do you mean share? I'm not sure I'm going to be able to do that! If you buy me cakes and biscuits I may learn to share him but only for the odd hour a day!
I know! Raising Shane is meant to be the highlight of the season and everyone is away!!

Oh come on, he is hilarious!! all that dramatic pausing and puttin on of sunnies!! and then you have Miss Woodentop and the scary lady who talks to dead people... what isn't to like about miami? anyway i digress...

Hmmm... is that once you've worn yourself out missy?!?! oh well i've got Eddie so you lot can fight of Mr muscle!... Oooh can you imagine that scrubbing your shower down :devil:... See what you've started Twinkletoes, the man is now being used for manual labour!

Well you have all that anicipation, plus by then you'll only have to waite another 16 days till the 1st part of the DVD is out.

Hehe! I hope I get regular updates Sammy! My phone will be on whilst I'm in the theatre!
I don't know what you're talking about! I'm just going to make sure the guy is looked after for a little while. The only thing that will be missing will be the home cooked food. He eats anything I cook, I swear he'll die!
Yeah the DVD is on pre order! *prays for all the extras, like a gag reel*
Miami is just a comedy show really! Horiatio is so over dramatic, but it's funny to see what they will come up with next.

LOL!! i promise!!

Well i can provide the home cooked food, him and Eddie?! i will be busy.

I hope we do get the extra's this time round, i was really annoyed reading all this stuff re: the commentary from trapped and RS,RD and we don't get any of it! Oh yeah, a gag reel would be excellent! i bet they have some great moments - liek the one on youtube at the mo with Danny tripping over the case!! HAHAHA! he so wants to laugh.

God, I haven't been in this topic for ages! I enjoyed last weeks episode, although I knew about the twist at the end so it sorta spoiled it a little bit. I though Hill Harper was brilliant in the episode, a real chance for him to shine, he is an amazing actor. Poor soul though, his sentimental scene ruined with a topless Carmine, not that I'm complaining :lol:

Sweet Sixteen tomorrow yeah? I'm not sure If I'll be home as I'm goin to blackpool for the day whilst we're going to have nice weather this Easter weekend, but seeing as though I'm driving I might decide to set off back a lil earlier :lol:

Anna Belknap will be appearing less and less from now on won't she as she's getting huuuuuuuuuge. I don't think I've seen this episode yet, but I've seen bits on YouTube.

OK Michelle and sammy I thought that I 'd just put in a quick reply (Yes, I know this is a the csiny thread but you were talking about Miami!! so I will, lol) Miami ain't that bad but every time H takes off/Puts on those glass Or says one of his famous lines i just have to Laugh!!- They are really cheesy.

Anyway can't wait untill till the dvd's are released- like Michelle said, bring on the extras.

Does any body know how long The 2nd half of the dvd's will take to be released?? Because i don't think it says yet on Play.com.

Ok next ep airs in about... 31hrs10mins... So I thought that i'd put five's ep summary on as usual-

CSI: New York (Drama)
Time - 21:10 - 22:10 (1 hour long)
When - Saturday 7th April on five
Sweet Sixteen. Series 3, episode 10.
New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. Mac looks into the death of a base jumper who was hit by a flock of racing pigeons, while Stella investigates a man found dead in his garage.
Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Anna Belknap, Eddie Cahill
(Subtitles)

Well part 1 comes out for us on week 13 of the season. So i guess we may have to wait another 13 weeks or so for the second... that is a guess i have no idea. I guess it may come out in the US before so if you have a multi-regional (or for the real NY fans, mul-teye-reginawl) DVD player you could order it from the states?... again i'm just guessing.

If you get the US ones, you may get the extra's...

Yeah Horatio and those damn sunglasses! We know its sunny in Miami, stop showing off!
New CSI:NY in less than 24 hours! I'm very excited about tomorrow night's episode as all it says in the tv guide is Mac solves a crime that includes a base jumper who seems to have been killed by a flock of pigeons!

I really enjoyed this episode. Especially the conflict between Flack and Mac. I also loved the part when Mac went to see Reed :)

I really liked this episode, the cases weren't all that interesting but i thought the interaction between Flack and Mac was great. And full credit to Eddie Cahill and Gary Sinise for not over acting it.

I loved Danno's lil' trip! i'd seen it on you tube but its just so funny and the fact that he clearly wants to laugh.

Not that strong an episode but an improvement on last weeks.

I liked Lindsey's reference to her mum's car and her 16th. That is how i like Lindsey, perky and all american girl. It was a good moment for her character... although i know they aren't going to carry it on :(

OMG i missed the the first half of this ep! Anyways from what i saw of it i loved. liked the small well it wasn't arguement more like a disagreement between mac and flack and it also showed that flack isn't afraid to admit he 's wwrong. i thought it was sweet of stella to have a little heart to heart with mac about reed.
"do you like cheeseburgers?"
great way to interact with the kid and leaving him the photos was so sweet
just hope i can see the beginning lol

Yep, it was a very watchable episode, nothing special, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Mac and Flack's little altercation was brilliantly acted, I really feel for Flack becoming a pariah amongst his colleagues. :( Mac was great at the end with Reed too, I really hope to see more of these two together. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back