CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive heard so much about raising shane, 'scuswe the ignorance as ive only seen season 1. Who is shane?? I dont think Louie is dead (I saw the Youtube clip) I dont think he's dead id he was they would have mentioned it, I want them to mention more on mac's wifes kid then he could be Mac Daddy lol!

Shane Casey is played by Edward Furlong and he plays the brother of a convicted felon Ian Casey who commited suicide 24 hours after being found guilty. Shane believed his brother was innocent and committed gruesome cryptic murders on two of the key witness in the trial. He also went after the lawyer and Hawkes who was the ME at the time. Danny, Flack, Stell and Mac went to the lawyers office and disturbed Shane trying to kill the lawyer. Flack and Danny chased Shane (yeah they did) and they captured him. The episode ended with Lindsay announcing that Shane had escaped. I hope that made sense.

I'm sure Louie is still alive, but he could have passed on and we wouldn't know much more. Give us more Louie! I'm begging you.
At the end of RS,RD I think Danny told Mac that he didn't think his brother was going to make it, so who knows!

Thank you that does make sense, oo i hope they get that bastard! although i do think danny looks cute when he's sad so if he could stick around for perving purposes that would be good!

I recon Louie will make it and on his first day out the hospital he will be danny's best man at danny and lyndsays wedding! AHHH

No problems, I'm glad I could help. I absolutely love Edward Furlong and it's nice to see him on screen agian. I agree about sad and upset Danny.
I'm sure Louie will make it and will be involved in Danny's life again at some point. I also hope they bring Sonny Sassone back. He was an absolute horror but he was fabulous!

Well i have to say i didn't like this one as much as HOTD or last weeks episode. I thought the story was good (although i have to say i did sort of get the general gist way too early), and i liked knowing more about sheldon, i've always wondered what makes a doctor become a medical examiner and it was good to see this side of Hawkes explored. I thought flack was good, not his usual snarky self though, still had some great moments. not a lot of Danny or lindsey (slightly worrying me...) Obviously another good point was pectastic Danny/Carmine, but i do have one critism of that scene (and no its not that he wasn't completely naked) there was Hill Harper having quite a serious moment and suddenly they have Carmien strip, i understand they needed a legit reason for Danny to be in the locker room to have the convo with sheldon in the first place, (and i am not complaining about the view) but it was a little distracting from what should have been quite a deep moment for the doc... thats just me view though. Another complaint and it is a minor one, if you were to ask me who would be more agile and faster out of Flack and Mac, i would have said the younger cop... why is it come Flack and mac chasing, flack always falls over or gets held up? the first thought that came to mind was oh yeah Flack was blown up, but then as they showed in HOTD he'll chase after suspects and throw himself around, it just a little annoyance i get, although it was made up for when flack is the one to run the suspect over!! :lol: i also liked that Flack wasn't his jokey self with Mac, he just did his job - he is clearly still smarting a bit. Not that Mac didn't do the right thing, but clearly Don is having issues about it.
There didn't seem to be enough Stella or Mac really - but i guess it was a more Hawkes centred episode.

My major complaint, is the ending (not the doc bit), hated it! couldn't stand it! what was that awful, slow mo about?!?! EURGH, cheese, cheese and more cheese... not even good cheese, like "No one puts baby in the corner" it was just awful!

Sorry i had to rant about that...

So I cried like an absolute fool at last night's CSI. The ending just broke my heart. I loved the whole thing apart from like Sammy said the ending. Why would all of them be watching the interrogation and then the slow motion walk. CHEESY! I almost died when Carmine stripped, even though I knew it was happening. I had to watch it again afterwards because I lost all train of thought after he did that. I loved that Adam was in there too.
Sammy I did love Flack running the suspect over! I laughed hard at that scene. Especially when he said he didn't get a uniform allowance.

OK i laughed, cried and went WOW (Danny!!) last night I don't know about you but i felt really sad when mac was talking to sheldon about his dad!! But i love that we are getting to know a bit more about mac and his past.

^^Michelle, Flacks rant he does at the boyfriend his hilarious, plus the pat down. He just doens't beleive anything anyone tells him!! The clothing allowance was very funny, they should be paying him money to get rid of some of those ties!

I didn't cry but it was sad, poor mothers, although i found it hard to like the mother who had done it, i felt for her, but she seemed very distant... maybe that was just me.

Adam and Danny - the adorably dorky double! they are too cute together.

I don't think i need to mention Carmines biceps of pecs i'm sure we've all seen them now and totally enjoyed them :)

I think my video is worn down of when Danny just stripped. My mum actually stopped what she was doing and was like holy hell girl!
Adam and Danny were so cute. Adam actually sniffed Danny's phone! Someone has a crush on the Messer. Adam almost squealed when Danny threw his phone. When Adam is ranting about whatnot, look at Danny's face he seems to be trying hard not to laugh.
Flack's rant was above hilarious. He is the most kick ass NYPD dectective ever. Running someone over and then bringing them down a peg or two. He needs some of his ties burnt. They are getting bad again.
One thing I didn't understand was both Danny and Adam were talking about coffee but how did Danny spill it? Not that I'm complaining?

oh man, i just got back from me hols, ive missed TWO episodes. i have got soooo much catching up to do, thank god the old video still works!! have i missed anything of life or death importance?? by the sounds of it ive missed loads of snarky flackster, damn it!! i had better get the afternoon off work to watch the snark master do his stuff.

Well hope you had a lovely holiday! :D

You have missed loads of Snarky Flack!! and a bit of pouty Flack too, and let me tell you pouty Flack is kinda sexy!

Mac had to arrest a dirty cop in Flacks team kast week... so Flack is a little irked to say the least. Plus Danny has a slightly new look and him and Adam are getting very cute with one another!

On the actual story lines and not the eye candy, nothing that you can't catch up on, likr i said Mac and Flack have words, and thats about it really. Oh and its so obvious that Lindsey/Anna is heavily pregnant that they are actually doing shots now where you can see her bump. :lol:

I agree nattybatty, i wasn't that impressed. It had its moments, but there have been stronger ones even in just season 3 so far.

It lacked any real team emotion you felt they were just going through the motions and then they all got really emotional at the end... the story itself was sad (i rarely cry at TV programs - i know cold hearted b*tch :lol:) it just didn't have any lasting effects. I just think it followed a couple of stronger episodes and suffered because of that. it was ok, i could watch it but it won't be one of the ones that i am desperate watch when i get the DVD in 28 DAYS!!!!

Sorry not even Carmine in his semi altogether will make it better *ducks various objects being hurled* :lol: Although i may watch that scene a few times.

I didn't cry as such but mac and Sheldons talk was well a little sad.

I agree there wasn't much of 'The Team' apart from that end walk which i agree was alittle cheesy!!!

I didn't well up, nor did I get a lump in my throat. It was sad but it didn't tug on my heart strings like I felt it was meant to.

Please don't start me on the slow mo again... please i'm trying to erase it. It was like the ending of Batman forvever without the rubber costumes (now there is an idea), plus i noticed, i maybe wrong as i had to hold a pillow infront of my face the second it happened, but it was only the CSI's not flack in that slow mo... maybe he was off pouting somewhere and buying a new suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back