CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it would have been better in someway if anna hadn't had a baby(it's a good thingit just messed the story up a bit) if you know what i mean.

i like the idea of showing ther "personal life" sort of thing and because they work together it doesn't go off the story line too much!!

i think their sweet together lol, she is one lucky person!!

you??

I don't know! I just don't feel like they have the chemistry to pull off a relationship and with them both being main characters I don't want it to take anything away from the show being a crime drama!
She is a lucky so and so if they ever have a kissing scene.
I kinda love Danny and Flack so I'd love them to be together which is NEVER going to happen!!

Well i hope not, lol

I see what you mean about them being main characters but i think the writers showed more D/L scenes in Season 2!!

Yeah they were not too bad in season 2. They flirted and had a laugh but the way they changed Danny is season 3 to kinda a door mat to just take what Lindsay's crap. It was just abit strange!

Yeah me too. We have them all paired off and in love! I don't know how anyone could do the job of CSI/Forensic Scientist. I would love to do it but my stomach is not strong enough!! Would love to be a cop or paramedic but who knows!

if sid wasn't married we would probley pair him with a body!!

i want to join the police force and do something with the armed part(it looks fun), i'd love to be a CSI but there must be ALoT of books to read!!

Sid is so freaky!! God bless him!
Yeah my friends is doing a forensic science for her degree and she recently had to visit the morgue. She said it was the worst thing in the world!
I would love to be like Murder Investigation but again that's just like a CSI.

MichelleK said:
I'm still trying to figure out how Shane Casey escaped. He was all cuffed when Flack and Danny handed him over to the officers so how he got out, beats me. I'm baffled!!

I agree. That came as a bit of a surprise to me too...one minute he's being wrestled to the floor by Danny and Flack *sigh* and the next thing he's escaped :confused:

Loved this episode though, really, really got into it. And as for Danny looking at the t-shirts...I thought I was going to slide off my chair :devil:

Just a reminder of his total and utter hotness....

304_00470.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back