CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, i agree if i hadnt read about the escape first i think that i would have been a tad confused!!

Hope you feel better soon!!

Thanks nattybatty55 and welcome to the boards!!

I just thought it was strange such an important part of the show was the last few seconds.

I know what happens in Rasing Shane sorta!! I tried to steer clear of spoilers but the follow up to tonight's episode got the better of me!!
I love Edward Furlong! He was so creepy and perfectly cast as Shane Casey.

I tries to stay clear of them but i can't help it knoeing thst its on ep 17 or something in the US.

I vote him creepy- i mean putting someones eyes in their pocket!!

That bit freaked me out! I still don't know how he got a decapitated body throught a party and put it on a ceiling fan. One of life's mysteries!!
Yeah it's going to be harder to steer clear of spoilers leading upto the season finale but they are taking a month long hiatus soon and we still have pretty much the whole season to go!!

Oh yeah but how did he get her on the ceiling fan? It freaked me out when they said she was still alive at the stage of decapitation but wouldn't have felt anything!

well by the looks of the party she would have been very drunk!!

I thought the head itself was creepy, well the eyes were any way!!

I wanted just close my eyes but i couldn't i just had to watch it!!!
I wounder what he'd have done to that lawer if Danny and Flack etc hadn't founld him!!

Yeah I wondered that too. I'm glad they got to him beforehand because I don't think I could have dealt with another gruesome body!
Anyhow I think I better go now! Was nice chatting with ya! Hopefully speak soon!

Hung Out To Dry was totally wow!! It was nice to see the team working on just one case. Loved Flack and his sarcasm (as usual) now i cant wait to see Raising Shane, anyone know how long we gotta wait to see that over here??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back