CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my I was focusing so much of the tight green t shirt and his lovely fitted trousers I forgot to notice he had no glasses on!! Yummy!
I loved Saturday's episode!
They've just played the song from the end of the episode on the radio and I was like OMG that's from CSI. I know I'm a loon!
Thank you for that picture Twinkletoes!

It was called Blood Brothers by Bruce Springsteen.
It is now a favourite on my ipod!!
It fitted the scene so well, not only Shane Casey and his brother but Danny and Louie!

NO I don't think it was used in RSRD I just mean how they used a song about brothers and Danny kinda mentioned Louie! We still don't know whether he is alive or not?
Sorry for the confusion and you're very welcome. Glad I could help.

MichelleK said:
Oh my I was focusing so much of the tight green t shirt and his lovely fitted trousers I forgot to notice he had no glasses on!! Yummy!
I loved Saturday's episode!

come to think of it i've only just noticed myself that he has no glasses on!! (To busy looking at the shirt)

Damn right! There were two scenes where I swear his backside couldn't have been more on show. One when he was going to the guy selling the shirts with Mac. Those trousers were lovely and fitted. The second was when he was running down the fire escape chasing Shane Casey. My lord, wardrobe did a good job on Saturday.

MichelleK said:
The second was when he was running down the fire escape chasing Shane Casey. My lord, wardrobe did a good job on Saturday.

Like this you mean.... :D

304_01035.jpg

I agree, he really did look particularly fine this week... :p

Yum. Yes, Danny was looking good this week. Thanks for posting the great caps! :) I really did enjoy the episode despite the rushed ending, I thought Danny and Flack were particularly fine.

Do you think Carmine had a stunt double for leaping over the fire escape cos look closely at that picture, he looks slightly different.
THanks for the picture! I apologise if it is Carmine/Danny, my eye is still such a mess from the accident!

^^^ Hmmmm, I also wondered if it was a stunt double making the actual jump simply because of the way they cut that sequence together - you couldn't see his face while he was jumping which suggests it may have been someone else.

Difficult to tell from that picture, I thought it was him but then again...

Sorry to hear you eye's still bad MichelleK :(

I just assumed it was a stunt double cos when he jumps the fire escape as he lands you get a shot of his face and it doesn't look like him. It's kinda a big task for an ator to do.
I watched the episode again last night with my mum and the whole way through the chase scene mum was like ooh be careful Flack you've had a serious injury. And when they bought Shane Casey down mum just went next time I have an operation I want whatever medication Flack is on. I thought I got into the show but god bless my mother.

Thanks Twinkletoes. Just going for a check up now so fingers crossed everything is healing good and proper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back