CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

Sammy11 said:
John Travolta?... *falls over and buries head in the sand* How could you Danistheman?
I do believe that AT described Eddie as JTesque, but i refused to see it.
So sorry Sammy11 :( The last thing I wanted to do was upset anyone!
Danistheman you have also totally ruined Grease for me now... everytime i see Danny (not MrG) i'm going to picture Eddie instead :lol: *shudders* there are just somethings you hope never to see your celeb crush doing and dancing a la JT in Saturday night fever and Grease is one of them!
Really sorry, Sammy11. Would you please forgive me? By the way - who is AT ?
Ta to all who posted the photos. I especially lurrrve the 1 of Danny. But does anyone else think that he looks a little red-eyed here? I wonder who has upset him?

Oooh I just can't stop looking at that picture of Danny/Carmine - the man is just sex on a stick!!
He better hope he never meets me because I honestly don't think I will be responsible for my actions!!

Its alright, You are forgiven!
I will just pretend the conversation never happened :lol:
AT - Anthony Zuikeir (?)

Oooh I just can't stop looking at that picture of Danny/Carmine - the man is just sex on a stick!!
He better hope he never meets me because I honestly don't think I will be responsible for my actions!!

:lol: :lol: He'd certainly get the *full tour* of Britain if he ever visited....that's if he dared step foot off the plane :devil: :devil: I'm sure he'd never forget the good ol' British welcome.... :rolleyes:

Joolz - we'd make sure his British visit would be one he'd never forget! Poor guy would probably need a holiday to get over his first holiday.

I read somewhere that he visited England (London!) during a hiatus (don't know which 1). He also visited Italy, so I was wondering if he was maybe catching up on his ancestry? Does anyone know where abouts in Britain his family is from? I read that he is of Italian/British/Native American/Swedish(I think Swedish) descent. Unless, he's just trying to cover all bases with his fans :lol:

I remember reading that and I think it was the end of season 1 he went travelling over Europe.
I heard he had alot of european descentants in his family.
If he decided on a trip to England again there is always room at my house! As long as he doesn't mind sharing a bed!

Joolz said:
MichelleK said:
That picture above is absolute perfection!! I really think I love him!!
*what football michelle is now thinking after looking at that picture*

Football** dunno what on earth you're on about..........gotta agree that pic is a stunner......yum :p

I think Flack's a little impressed too:

http://www.csi-caps.com/albums/csiny/s3/317/A/317_00566.jpg
:lol: Flack is the best!! :lol: :lol:

i'm glad I could help ya ladies (any gentlemens?? :lol: ) :D

It's Satuuuurrrrdaaaaaaaaaayyy peeps. I know we've all seens bits, clips and maybe the whole shebang, but there's nothing quite like scouring the papers to see what's being said about our fave show, then settling down in front of the tv after chasing down what time it's on *this week...

Yeh it's saturday!! Here's five.tv's weekly description...

CSI: New York (Drama)
Time - 21:05 - 22:05 (1 hour long)
When - Saturday 26th May on five
The Ride-In. Series 3, episode 17.
New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. Mac and Danny investigate when a delusional ex-con who was building an ark is found dead on top of a bed of cash. Meanwhile, Stella and Flack find a male corpse dressed in a cigarette costume that appears to have burned to death. And Stella administers life-saving CPR to Sid Hammerback after he suffers an allergic reaction.
Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Eddie Cahill, Claire Forlani
(Subtitles)

I'm going out to night so i'm going to have to tape it but i'll be watching it as soon as I get home!

One of the Radio Times choices:
"I wonder if CSI:NY's scriptwriters try and top one another when it comes to barmy suggestions for plots. Maybe they run some kind of sweepstake, or award chocolate for the daftest ideas. if the latter, someone is doubtless currently enjoying industrial quantities of Quality Street because tonight a man dressed as a giant cigarette meets a nasty end.
The scenes involving the unfortunate anti-smoking mascot are unintentionally funny, as he looks like a very thin Mr Blobby. But presumably we're not meant to laugh at the other way-out mystery - the death of a man called Noah who's building an ark in his back garden ready for the end of the world. And yes, the animals have all filed in two by two.
But it's not all madness: there's the Serious Issue of Stella and her possible HIV infection from a cut at a crime scene. She's taken the necessary tests, but there's the long wait for the results and, when a friend collapses, she's forced to make a difficult decision."

9.05pm tonight!!

Woohee a new episode tonight!! YAY!
I've bee looking forward to this episode for a while.
I was looking through the newspaper supplements today and they selected CSI:NY as their pick of the night and used the fabulous picture of Mac, Danny and Flack to promote it. Yayness.

Thanks for the info about tonight's episode. It's always nice to hear it's one of the day's top choices. :D

Personally I love the Radio Times' take on things. Alison Graham is so funny, you can tell she really loves CSI, but finds it completely ridiculous at the same time. Her comments about Miami and Horatio in particular are always hilarious. :lol:

Tonight's episode sounds really random...I love it!

Back