CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

^^yeah yeah very funny Danny scenes :lol:

but like Michelle, I'd like to know what was said in that moment :D

OT:
@midnight17 from where is this Danny pic you've got in your avie??

Midnight, so glad we singing from the same hymn sheet!! :lol: Bet poor Flack had to make up for that lil mistake when he got in from his shift :devil:! no wonder he wasn't in it much, wanted to spend as much time avoiding Danny as possible me thinks.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
*rubs hands together gleefully and grins manically*

Last weeks ep- Did anyone think that Mac looked wierd but quite nice in his casual leather jacket (sort of thing) last week????

Last weeks ep- Did anyone think that Mac looked wierd but quite nice in his casual leather jacket (sort of thing) last week????

Hmm, I noticed Mac looked a little different.......I think they dragged him into the CSI salon and dyed his hair as it looked somewhat darker. It's strange really that they feel they must try and make Gary look younger but let Eddie embrace the grey.

Joolz said:

Hmm, I noticed Mac looked a little different.......I think they dragged him into the CSI salon and dyed his hair as it looked somewhat darker. It's strange really that they feel they must try and make Gary look younger but let Eddie embrace the grey.

Some men can just pull it off better... :p

I have theory on Mac/GS, Danny/ MrG and Flack/Eddie... but its a lil bitchy and totally because i am an Eddie fan so i won't share it with you all... :lol: Just know i think there is a reason they tried to ugly Eddie up in Season 1!! It so didn't work, not even the pale make up, blue lighting and NASTY clothes could stop him being HAWT!

Joolz said:

I think North America's share for Just For Men has increase whislt Mac Taylor has been around haha. :lol:

I like the graying looks of Eddie :p I think it makes him look more sexier, it adds a roughness to his pretty boy face :cool:

I like the graying looks of Eddie I think it makes him look more sexier, it adds a roughness to his pretty boy face

I loved his long hair... Like here for instance - along with the stubble! Flack needs stubble .............................................. sorry just started thing about Eddie with his crop, grey hair and stubble *drools*

But I am so with you June85 !!

But i'll be honest i'd take him any which way! :lol:

Thank you so much for the picture of Danny and his priceless expression. It's hilarious!
I like that they are letting Eddie embrace the grey but are also adamant on covering up Carmine's. It's odd.

Like i said some men can just pull it off! :p :D

Plus you got to remember (and this really isn't meant as an insult) Carmine has a much larger Fanbase i.e more teens. They want to keep him looking young for as long as they can.

Sammy - I just noticed your avatar!! I want one! bloody hell I sound like Lou and Andy from Little Britain.

No I understand about the younger fanbase but the guy is almost 34 - he's not going to look any younger - oooh how bitchy am I?? I love him look all grey and knackered! He looks wicked! That's such a compliment to him - I love you all grey and knackered - you know what I mean - I hope!!

Chelle - Yeah i know!

Love it, you look effing sexy old and rough... backhanded compliment i guess. :D

Thanks Twink!! He was so funny in that bit, Carmine has learnt from eddie how a facial expression can totally make a scene!

Back