CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

Ooooohhh, It's not gonna be pretty, is it?

On another note.....how many of ya own up to watching Big Brother? Every damn year I say the same,(I'm not watching that crap) but every year I find myself inexplicably drawn to the screen. I always watch the going in show, cause I just wanna gawp at what miscreants they've recruited this year and wonder as to whether or not it'll hold my interest for the entire run.......What about you guys??

I cried for the first time since Aiden died watchin CSI NY on Saturday, When Stella and Sid had their Heart2Heart at the end it really got to me :(

CSI's never get me crying usually, only when Greg got beaten up in vegas and Speedle died in Miami I let the tears flow :lol:

oh speaking of Vegas, did anyone see the Season 7's ToeTags on FiveUs last night? I thought it was strange that they plopped a S7 episode inbetween S1 and S2's, lets hope they follow trend with NY, but highly unlikely I guess :rolleyes:

Joolz said:
Ooooohhh, It's not gonna be pretty, is it?

On another note.....how many of ya own up to watching Big Brother? Every damn year I say the same,(I'm not watching that crap) but every year I find myself inexplicably drawn to the screen. I always watch the going in show, cause I just wanna gawp at what miscreants they've recruited this year and wonder as to whether or not it'll hold my interest for the entire run.......What about you guys??

I avoid it like the plague... hate it. Its bile and is an oppotunity for talentless non entities to promote themselves and embarrass their families for £100k, if i was going to shame my parents i'd want a lot more money than that!

I really loved the ride it, it managed to have some personal moments without moving away from the fact that it is a crime/ forensic show (Stella HIV scare could very well happen so its nice to see it addressed). Everyone got on with the crime instead of worrying about their love lives.

Flack was on form, i loved when he was in the jail with Mac and the money forger!
Joolz, why does your hubby hate Flack? whats not to like? ;)

The Stella/ Hawkes case was very weak and to be frank i agree with whoever said TPTB had clearly been smoking something when they dreamt up those stories.
But it was nice to see another Mac/Flack/Danny story as in the last one they had this season Mac and Flack weren't exactly best of buds.

On a side note, Sid has clearly had one busy life! Wife and Children plus time for 3somes/ women that shed alot... and another thing was his wifes name Andrea? Wasn't Gavin Moran's wife in "The Fall" called Andrea? - not that it mattersone jot, just wondering.

Joolz - I'm with you, every year I'm like I'll just watch to see who's going into the house and before you know it it's like a full blown obsession. I just become intrigued as to how these people survive in everyday life. I mean Nikki and Shebaz and all from last year's were just bonkers!!!

Joolz am with you on tht one! I always watch the opening show to see which idiots they have selected but then don't watch it again untill about half way through!!

I'm just glad I have a holiday booked whilst it's on because then I can't be sad and admit the fact I'd watched it every day!
I do wonder why it's so addictive - I could never do it myself. You must be mental to want to do it and like Sammy said my parents would be mortified!!

June_85 said:
I cried for the first time since Aiden died watchin CSI NY on Saturday, When Stella and Sid had their Heart2Heart at the end it really got to me :(
Aww, I didn't cry. But it did really get to me. Stella was great in that scene, it was acted so perfectly and I really felt for her. I didn't like the scene when Sid collapsed though, it was random and put in there simply to extend the HIV case and there didn't really seem any need for it. It was a bit too obvious, plus, if she knew where the epi pen was, why didn't she just go and get it straight away instead of shouting for help? :p

Most of the episode was pretty poor, it didn't hold my attention greatly, but Flack's snark was still there and Danny's face was a picture. :)

On another note, at the risk of sounding very mean (which certainly isn't the intention) this thread does get a lot of posts in it, as kind of noted by being on the second thread already, could we possibly keep this for discussing NY season 3 and leave the general discussion to the UK thread in Misc?

OK I now a lot of you guys detest DL and will be hiding behind a pillow on saturday night but I love it!!! :lol:
Hides from Sammy, Chelle and Joolz!!

Where is my DL buddy Chell....I need to share this box of M&Ms!!

^^^ im here huni!! man i am sooo happy for this saturday!! :D wooooo i have my M&M Bowls fully stocked and damn i am READY!!!!!! yay!!!!

People, watch out for after 10pm saturday night.. me and Nat gonna rock this thread! hehe (Well, if im over the squuueeeeeeeing) hehe

I can't wait to see the Flack/Hawkes scene... best part of this episode... okay, okay Danny was funny too, but Flack beats everyone... again... :lol: :lol:

Back