CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

I lovde how random tonights is. I remember reading the spoiler when it aired in the US and I was like right, a guy called Noah dies and he has a giant arc in his back garden. What are TPTB smoking! Sounds hilarious though!
Apparently it's quite sad towards the end! More tears for me tonight!

MichelleK said:
I lovde how random tonights is. I remember reading the spoiler when it aired in the US and I was like right, a guy called Noah dies and he has a giant arc in his back garden. What are TPTB smoking! Sounds hilarious though!
Apparently it's quite sad towards the end! More tears for me tonight!
thats a very good question :lol:
IMO this episode isn't one of their best but it's nice to watch Flack with Danny making a bit fun together ;)

love your new avie Chelle ;)

Thanks so very much - I love it!! *thanks nattybatty for her help*
I think I'm more excited for the D/F interaction that anything else! I love the boys together!!!

Messers_cupcake said:

IMO this episode isn't one of their best

How true - what a load of crap tonight was. This was the 1st time that I wasn't rushing around during the break just in case I missed something :( The 2 cases were totally far-fetched and solved in totally unbelieveable ways. It was as though they started off with 2 ideas that were a 'little out there', but then they ended up as damp fireworks 'coz they couldn't have been ar*ed to see them through.
2 more moans -
Moan 1. Stella & 1-liners don't go together. Melina appeared very uncomfortable acting the 2 1-liners that she had at the beginning of her case (and who can blame her?)
Moan 2. Can Mac get any more obnoxious/smug? Yes, we all know that his character is supposed to be 'the all-knowing', but I think his impression of Dot Cotton quoting wholesale from the Bible has shown him to be pretentious to the point of repulsiveness IMO.
The only saving grace, or should I say graces, of this episode were Danny & Flack ;) Especially when Danny 1st saw the tigers - priceless ;)

Not one of the best best eps and I thought the round up of Stella/Hawkes case was particularly lame. And a complete waste of Judd Nelson as a guest star...

Must admit didn't see Mac as obnoxious, if he was investigating a case about Noah I would imagine he would look up the part about the Ark so didn't strike me as odd that he knew the part relating to his case. Just my thinking..

I liked Stella in this with Mac at the beginning and with Sid when she tells him she could be HIV. Pity the cases did not live up to those moments.

i liked the episode, but yeah its not my favorite ;) lol i think even though stella had some stupid one liners, she still made me laugh lol and i felt soooo sorry for her when she was telling mac at the beginning about er HIV, and then talking to sid at the end. im glad i had a tissue in my pocket ;) hehe

And as for Danny... the expresions on his face were funny... roll on next week
36_11_22.gif
:lol:

317_00117.jpg

:devil:

I have to admit that I haven't seen all the episode yet, the kids were still running riot last night (don't ya just love the school holidays? NOT) One thing got me though, hubby actually laughed at a Flackism, I nearly died, cause hubby hates Flack so I'll re-watch later when it's quieter. I did, however catch the part with Stella and Sid near the end and Melina kicked ass. I've never been her greatest fan but she pulled out all the stops and acting skills for that scene. Kudos.

I liked Stella in this with Mac at the beginning and with Sid when she tells him she could be HIV. Pity the cases did not live up to those moments.
I agree- it's actually hard to say that the saddest moments were the best!! :( But Melina did pull out all the stops on her acting skills.

When Stella said 'let's get it over with- smoking kills' I thought yes no more cheesy lines but then she said 'he was stubbed out'!! :mad: I agree Stella and one liners do not go they belong in miami!!!

I loved Flack's and Danny's facial expressions when they were at the scene.. and like someone else up there ^^^ Danny face was funny when he saw the tigers!!! :lol:

^^^ :lol: Danny and Flack were priceless... again :D

^^yeah I don't like this episode but the scene with Stella and Sid near the end is i think one of my fav from this season. Melina was fantastic. She did a very good job in this one ;)

^Danny's face was funny almost the whole time in the beginning :lol:

The episode had me laughing alot. Danny's face was just mirroring all of us watching at home. I guess Flack's allergies cleared up. Danny's if this is Noah's house, then Mac was like this is Noah's arc.
Flack was on form last night - them wanting to get back on the good ship loony toons and putting them in a rubber room.
I liked the Noah case - very different and it's rained here all day today on a Sunday so he must be right!
the Stealla/Hawkes storyline kinda lost me for a bit but her scene with Mac at the beginning and her scenes with Sid tugged at my heart strings. I admit I was crying along with her at the end and I do love Sid even more now.
Yay to Adam being in the show too.
Possibly one of my favourite funny episodes!
I guess it's all down hill next week huh?

I loved it when Flack said

'His flock all tested negative for GSR and they have asked me if they could get back on the good ship loony toones before sunday because that's when the world's ending! I told them that they can reboard once the crime scene is cleared but what I really what to do is throw them all in the shower and then the rubber room!!'
:lol: :lol:

Am I really that sad, I mean I can remember what his lines were!!

Yep,nattybatty that was indeed a priceless Flack moment....

I guess it's all down hill next week huh?

Groooaaaannnnn............I have never looked forward to an episode less.........I can feel the bile rising already...

I'm gonna have to make like a horror movie and find me a cushion to hide behind...

Barf bags in the mail ......

Joolz I've even offered to work my Saturday night and I'll just record it - then I can come home and skip through the blah scenes. It's all abit nauseating!!

Back