CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

Yeah I know!! Hehe!!
Backhanded compliment - as least I'm kind of being nice! I'd never make him shave or stop smoking! I love both Carmine and AJ even though for both of them have facial hair and smoking habits!

Sorry, ladies! I prefer Mr C (& Mr G) with much shorter hair. I think that Eddie looks like John Travolta in that photo. As for GS's hair - I've caught glimpses of what I thought was red (red red, not ginger red)??? Mr G going grey - I haven't noticed but there's no hiding the 'thinning' at the back of the top of his head :eek:
The other photo showing Danny's expression(when finding out about Mac/Peyton) is 1 of my Danny faves, he tends to pull his shoulders back at the same time too. Am I right in saying that Flack also pulls this very same face too?
P.S LIVERPOOL 3 AC MILAN 1 ;)

OK guys I need cheering up. Liverpool lost and I am absolutely devastated. I've had a cry so now I need a cheer up. Any suggestions?
Please feel free to send Danny/Carmine my way - he can leave the Italian part of him at my front door though.

John Travolta?... *falls over and buries head in the sand* How could you Danistheman?
I do believe that AT described Eddie as JTesque, but i refused to see it. In season 1 they did go the route with his look though, i can see why people say for the early stages of NY.
Danistheman you have also totally ruined Grease for me now... everytime i see Danny (not MrG) i'm going to picture Eddie instead :lol: *shudders* there are just somethings you hope never to see your celeb crush doing and dancing a la JT in Saturday night fever and Grease is one of them!

Mr G just doesn't know what to do with his hair does he, shave it off (in an attempt to cover up the balding area), dye it (to stop it going grey) whats next? a combover a la Bobby Charlton? :p

Chelle I went to see spiderman 3 tonite so I missed the match!! :( But then again I didn't miss much!! I found a little something to cheer you up....
309_00282.jpg

Cheered me up too........I've got a hungover hubby moping around, looking like hell this morning. Even the dog's keeping outa his way. If anyone mentions the match at work today I think he'll combust.

That picture above is absolute perfection!! I really think I love him!!
*what football michelle is now thinking after looking at that picture*

MichelleK said:
That picture above is absolute perfection!! I really think I love him!!
*what football michelle is now thinking after looking at that picture*

Football** dunno what on earth you're on about..........gotta agree that pic is a stunner......yum :p

I think Flack's a little impressed too:

317_00566.jpg

Hehe!!!
Flack looks very bemused!! He definitely has the best facial expressions of anyone I've ever seen.

Back