CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

*Runs in carrying cakes*
Congratulations everyone! Not that us Brits know how to talk alot or anything!!

*Takes cake*

Chelle us Stokies could talk FOR the UK sometimes!!
- That covo we had about eyes and wierd ways of killing seems along time ago, never mind that train station convo we all had!!! :)

*brings the booze*

I won't rattle on for hours! - i know breaking the habit of a life time :p
I'm sure there will be more of those sorts of conversations in the future!!

Well to start it all off, i'll just mention next weeks episode, The Ride In, Flacktastic people!!

God I know! Me will enough excitement to fil a house over Hung out to Dry and Raising Shane! It's flown by!
Nattybatty - Us stokies could talk the ears off anyone!
I'm well excited for the Ride In!! DAnny, Mac and Flack all together!! YAY.

Sammy11, how much is it to download an episode? Only asking 'coz I'm on hols soon and I don't want to miss an episode. Did you download from 5download?

^^ you download from 5, i think its about £1.50.. at least it was last time i looked! lol some of them from time to time they do for free... but its basically just a 2 week rental lol

Yeah its £1.50 to download any that have been shown and £2.50 to download the next weeks one.

The first time i ever did it, i had to have a couple of tries at gettign the software to work... that seems to be a common thing, i think Twinkletoes had the same problem.

Hope that helps! :D

P.S Yeah it channel 5 download.

Sorry, sammy11 we posted at the same time. Thanx for that. I'll give it a go... and a go... and a go until it finally works :lol:

Wooooooop new thread :D :D Lets hope we can get to Thread 3 by the end of the season :lol: or maybe not :p

I just want to have my say on this

but the main reason i dont really come in here is because of DL 'haters' (for want of another word?!) I know its not everybodys cup of tea, but their is no need for it, IMO. Sorry im just in a ranting mood. Its not aimed at you in particular... its just the fact that if ppl dnt like DL.. y go on about it

We're not haters I don't hate Lindsay or Danny I just don't like the relationship they have on the show. I think it seems forced. In my eyes it just showed up all of a sudden in Season 3, I saw no chemistry in Season 2 at all or at least no potentional to start a romantic storyline. But hey they jusy my opinion.

Don't not come in here just because some people in here don't like D/L us Brits should stick together on here :p there isn't aload of us ;) I would never ridicule or have a go at someone just because they liked something I didn't.

Alot of folk on here don't like the Mac and Peyton relationship, wheras I do :cool: :cool: we all express our opinion in an assertive way. No one puts anyone else down.

Your just as welcome to express your delight at Danny and Lindays relationship just like we express out dislike to it :lol: but I'm sure we're all grown up enough not to get into slagging matches about it.

June85, totally agree.

I know there are an enormous amount of D/L shipper (you guys are up to like thread #17?) as there are for Mac and Peyton, unfortunately for me i don't like either of the women involved. But hey thats just my opinion.

I don't need everyone to agree with me, cos i am right :p ;)

Seriously though, no one should be intimidated to come in here, we are all lovely and to be honest if you don't agree with something back up your own opinion, i love a good debate, plus I sl*g all the characters off from time to time (well apart from Flack, Adam and Hawkes :D) in my essay style reviews of each episode, i'm not biased.

I completely agree with June and Sammy.
I'm not the greatest lover of Lindsay and I know when I see an episode that's she's in I will have a lil moan about her but that's it. Too be fair if any of the actors are bad even my beloved Danny - he'll get a piece of my mind.
I'd never purposely attack anyone for liking her so please don't stop coming into the thread, because like it's been said there aren't many Brits around and we gotta represent.
Like Sammy said everyone is welcoe to their own opinions and that's what makes us all different. It would be a very boring board if we all agreed on everything.

Back