CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

^^ me too... i can't watch it when she tries to cry. Then I want to join her :lol:

^ me too. I like her relationship with Danny from season two ;)

Hey! I just popped in to say I can't wait for tomorrow! As you can tell from my avvie, i'm a DL shipper. I've been waiting weeks for this ep! I know a lot of people here don't like DL, and i respect that, but i just don't see why you don't. They have awesome chemistry and are so sweet together.

And about Anna not being able to make a fake cry realistic, i think she did a fine job in Silent Night. it looked real to me. And from what i've seen of SooH, she does a good job there too.

Hey Nat and Chell! I came here to help defend DL! :lol:

GO DL!

PSG xxx

Hey PSG! yay!! another D/L 'r!!! :lol:
for me, i think Anna does a pretty good job of being emotionally upset and crying. It actually makes me want to cry! :( as soon as silent night was aired in US i caught a clip of it on YouTube and i bawled like a baby! :lol: i felt sorry for her on the stand too... oooooh!!only about 24 and a 1/2 hours left til SOoH!!!! :D

it makes me want to cry too... :lol:

but i really love this episode. Together with 'SD' it's my fav from all three seasons... and why... because of FLACK!! love him for it!!

...you will get a pretty fugly tie for it Eddie :devil: :lol:

I'm working for tomorrow night's episode so I'm hoping my trusty video will record it!
I pretty much have seen the majority of the episode so it's all OK if the video doesn't work.!

I'll be watching.....gulp..... never say that I bail out at the uncomfortable moments...lol......albeit with cushions and barf bags at the ready.

You'll probably hear the war break out from wherever y'all are....You see, ours is a divided house....myself and eldest daughter loathe the D/L, but my teenage daughter loves it....so instead of her watching it in her room whilst talking to her friends on the pute, like she usually does, she'll be downstairs taunting us....

Hmmmmm did anyone see the new Carmine interview with Russel Kane on FiveUs last night?

It was on inbetween inbetween Miami and Vegas @ midnight, he didn't have any glasses on and he looked really different.

They're usually repeated loads so keep your eyes out girlies

It's saturday again so here's what ch5 have said about tonights ep....

CSI: New York (Drama)
Time - 21:00 - 22:00 (1 hour long)
When - Saturday 2nd June on five
Sleight Out of Hand. Series 3, episode 18.
New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. After a string of magic-trick inspired murders occur, including a woman being cut in half while inside a wooden box and a man being burned to death, Mac and Stella try to tie popular illusionist Luke Blade to the crimes. Meanwhile, Danny goes to Montana to support Lindsay as she testifies against the man who murdered her friends.
Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Eddie Cahill, Claire Forlani
(Subtitles)

It's on earlier again.. it's on at 9 remember!! :lol:

You'll probably hear the war break out from wherever y'all are....You see, ours is a divided house....myself and eldest daughter loathe the D/L, but my teenage daughter loves it....so instead of her watching it in her room whilst talking to her friends on the pute, like she usually does, she'll be downstairs taunting us....
Joolz looks like you'll be having lots of fun then!! :lol:

I saw it, but my partner has the timing of an ox and kept talking through it. So I am going to have to see if they show it o Sunday night.

OMG - someone said a Carmine interview with Russell Kane! I really wanna see it!
What did he say and do?
God I turn back into a fangirl quickly enough!!

Back