CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

MichelleK said:
This week is really quiet and I've just found out that not only is my video broken in my bedroom but now my digital TV connection is broken - so no more recorded CSI:NY for me for a while! Dang and Blast!!!

Now that's not good :(. Back to the DVDs then, I suppose...

oooooohhh CSI Level One!!! Congratulations Natty :D I have a way to go still, I think I'm still a Police Officer :p but as long as I'm not DOA I'm not bothered :lol:

Going to miss CSI NY again this weekend I'm off to Blackpool for sun sea and sand and slots and rock :lol:. Its a feckin' travisty that its on a Saturday night? I think this will be 3rd weekend in a row and about 10th all season I've missed :rolleyes:

I think I've seen this one though, its the one with the million dollar cockroach isn't it I think?

I can't believe how quick we seem to be ploughing through this Season. LV has only 4 left I think and NY has 5. Soon it'll be Soap Opera central when Miami starts :lol: only thing I'm looking forward to is the ever so gorgeous Johnny Whitworth as Jake Berkerley :eek: :p :D I'm sick of everyone lse on Miami :rolleyes:

I'm behind as well June, this Saturday night transmission really sucks :lol:

I've managed to catch up with the 'The Ride In' which I thought was a bit daft to be honest, although it did display Carmine's pretty eyelashes very nicely but I still haven't got round to Sleight out of Hand. Hoping to watch that tomorrow but it's a right pain trying to keep up...

I'm completely all over the shop because I've watched them totally out of order. I saw the episode where Stella saved Sid after his alergic shock before I saw the episode she cut herself :lol: and I saw Lindsay on the trail in Montana before I saw the episode where she went off to Montano lol I'm all Fract to Bunt :p :lol:

This week is really quiet and I've just found out that not only is my video broken in my bedroom but now my digital TV connection is broken - so no more recorded CSI:NY for me for a while! Dang and Blast!!!

My digital box is not working either!! But oh well back to the DVDs like Twinkletoes said :hehe:

its the one with the million dollar cockroach isn't it I think?

Yep it's called 'A daze of wine and roaches'!!!

Soon it'll be Soap Opera central when Miami starts

:lol: So right!!

Hey! Sorry i forgot about this thread! I loved Sleight Out Of Hand! The Dl bits were so cute, but i'd already seen them so many times, that it didn't mean as much as it normally would, but oh well, it was still awesome! The rest of the episode was cool too! I loved the case and the Mac flower trick, and the Flack and Hawkes thing was cool! Me and my next door neighbour (also an obsessed CSI fan, thanks to me :lol:) were talking about it for hours at school :lol: She's not as into DL as I am, but even she thought it was cute! Can't wait for Daze of The Wine and Roaches! Loads of DL action! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L8er dudes xxx

I'm absolutely gutted that my box and video are broken. I go on hlidaty next weekend and I won't be able to see the rest of the season until I get back for the one before and the finale. Blah!!!

Oh, Michelle...........I feel your pain.....

So, it's the creepy crawlies this Saturday....yum..at least Lindsays not so bad in this episode. I don't have to cringe at her making goo goo eyes at Danny for a coupla weeks. As for the Miami soapfest to follow.....hubby and daughter no.2 will be glued to it. Methinks the laptop's gonna get some usage on Saturday nights after NY finishes it's run.

Thanks Joolz!
It's not so bad - I'm been cringing leading upto Lindsay's return anyway so I will just wait for the DVD's and then I can just flick forward to the good bits. I've already seen the last two (thanks again Joolz) so it's not so bad at all.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Joolz & Michelle (and any other non D&L shippers/fans), but there is 1 particularly cringey/vomit-inducing/skin-crawling scene . It's where D & L are in the lab and L explains to D about the jewel-encrusted cockroach... she RUBS his back :mad: and gazes like a Montana cow at him with a look that says 'He's MY man'. Then to top it all, she says "It's the next big thing". You can imagine the double entendres that suggests :mad:
I was away on holiday last week, and I asked my friend to tape Desp Housewives, Ugly Betty & CSI:NY for me. And guess what...she was able to tape DH & UB BUT her video wouldn't work when it came to taping CSI:NY:confused: !!! Kinda strange that so many of us haven't been able to catch it for similar reasons. I think this is a message telling us that this episode was not meant to be :lol:

just seen the interview with Carmine on fiveus and i have to say, he looks mighty fine.

Danistheman said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, Joolz & Michelle (and any other non D&L shippers/fans), but there is 1 particularly cringey/vomit-inducing/skin-crawling scene . It's where D & L are in the lab and L explains to D about the jewel-encrusted cockroach... she RUBS his back and gazes like a Montana cow at him with a look that says 'He's MY man'. Then to top it all, she says "It's the next big thing". You can imagine the double entendres that suggests

Oh Lord........I'm watching Weird Al on youtube right now, can you imagine the images that conjures up...

Gazes at him like a Montana cow........Oh purlease if she opens her eyes any more her eyeballs will pop out..

Runs away screaming............I thought I'd escaped this madness...noooooooooooo :confused: :confused:

gypsy said:
just seen the interview with Carmine on fiveus and i have to say, he looks mighty fine.

Is this interview only on inbetween CSIs on fiveus? I've just watched Mr G in 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer'. I'm made up:D :D coz I never thought I'd get to see it until a friend of mine told me where to find it on the net. He looks sooo young, but then I suppose it was quite a few years ago. What a major scoop to have your 1st TV part as both the 1st person to appear on such a popular show and the 1st person to be killed by a vampire. Even though I do prefer him with glasses (showing my age now :lol:) he was still a hottie ;) Going to watch 'Blackhawk Down' this weekend (it's showing on the same site), has anyone else seen our Mr G in it?

Going to watch 'Blackhawk Down' this weekend (it's showing on the same site), has anyone else seen our Mr G in it?
Oh yeah........I've seen our Mr. G in it....he looks devilishy malevolent in it...a little strung out with his big knife...........no phallic references intended....lolol

I think it's a really good film....Carmine is only in it for very small chunks, not even chunks, more like flashes ( :lol: don't get your hopes up, this is entirely a war film) and a bloody good one IMHO

ENJOY

Back