CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

Hey where is every one?!

Natty... PSG? :( have you not finished Squuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg over Danny in Montana yet?! :devil: hehe
Damn that was a good episode :D

OMG I am in love. And Anna Belknap looks really good for someone who not long just had a baby. :)

SSSqqqquuuuuueeeeeee (I have not stoped squeeing chell since I finished watching the ep :lol:)

I watched the ep at 12:30am because I had to tape it... I sort of forgot (untill this afternoon)that my friend was having a house warming party :rolleyes:and their TV is not working at the mo :mad: so I couldn't watch!!!

Anyway the best thing about the tape was that I got to watch the last minute about five times :lol:, I am really tierd now so I'm just going to come on tomorrow to give my view on the whole ep!!

I missed last nights episode, I was out at a party and I'm paying the price today....Hangover City :( I think I taped it though so I'll catch it later when I've slept some :p

I need to see the Carmine interview again myself, I was tuned it when I was watching it so it didn't sink in :lol:

Hope the party was worth the hangover :lol: I'm sure you had a great time.....

I however, forced myself to watch the shameful demise of Danny Messer.......Oh my word...hallucinations now, the writers should be ashamed of themselves.. I cant get over the single expression of Lindsay's whenever she's in a clinch with Danny. Smug, smug, smug.......It makes me just wanna slap her. I can't shake the feeling that the writers have been poaching Barbara Cartland or Teen Weekly for the D/L plotlines.....

BTW....daughter no.2 was an absoloute pain in the behind, going oooh and aaahhhhh aren't they cute.....she was pelted royally with popcorn for her trouble...... :(

Ah Sleight Out of Hand. It was actually an OK episode, and the beginning was pretty gruesome, even by CSI standards I think. :lol: The illusionist storyline was acceptable, and as usual the motives and manners of death were completely ridiculous, that someone can be that disturbed and yet so convincingly give himself an alibi for his crimes whilst also imagining that he has an audience watching him commit them is highly unlikely. It's the usual complaint that I have when watching any of the CSI shows, I completely adore them and yet they make me so mad at the same time! :lol: Favourite parts, actually quite a few. Flack and his 'fake fly' bit was funny, I like that idea better than Mac's actual solution to the illusion too! The Flack and Hawkes scene was short but sweet, bless, they are just two complete opposites aren't they? :D I'd also like to volunteer to set Mac on fire, he's right (as always of course), it's not often you get given that kind of opportunity. :lol: Oh, and shooting the tank at the end was a great plan, proper action movie type stuff.

OK, the main thing people focus on is the last few minutes and Danny's decision to go to Montana. I don't have many positive things to say about it, partly because it just wasn't suited to the rest of the episode. Watching Lindsay (and her dreadfully acted emotions) testify was rather pointless and to be honest, a little dull.

After working a ridiculously long and tiring shift Danny goes home only to immediately realise that he would be better off in Montana? OK, fair enough. But I really think from what we actually saw, that Stella should have gone. It was Stella that she was confiding in, and who was helping her through it, if she had gone it would have had a better impact and cemented a lovely friendship between the two of them. It didn't seem like a wholly appropriate moment to have a D/L scene in my opinion, I would have preferred for that to wait until she had returned to New York. Also I think it does Lindsay a bit of a disservice. She had the potential to be a strong and powerful witness, but instead she was a bit pathetic and terrified of the whole ordeal, until of course Danny shows up and suddenly she is more than capable? Really? It's not necessary. And what was with the hallucination?

So, I wasn't hiding behind the sofa or behind any cushions, but I did find myself shaking my head a lot! And maybe rolling my eyes...but just a bit. :p

I don't have time to write an insightful review right now but this was a decent episode. I've seen better and I didn't feel that the Lindsay storyline added anything to it but all in all...decent enough.

My video recorder died it's death on Saturday evening and I sky plused Joseph so SOOH never happened in my mind!
It was the one epiosde I've really not been looking forward too so I'm not too upset that I've missed it!
I'm sure I'll get around to seeing it when the box set comes out but like someone said Stella should have gone to Montana for Lindsay. Not Danny. Stealla was there from the beginning and TPTB are just cashing in on the teen market of the D/L thing!

it was great as always :D

Flack was my hero in this episode with Hawkes of course... :lol: but i guess i have already said it here many times... hehehe...

For the D/L thing... IMO it wasn't so bad. If i just forget about the first stand scene then it's okay. I only wonder about the timeline or how it calls... i mean i'm impressed that he could look so good in Montana after so much work and so less sleep... lol... but i really can't forgive her what she did in 'LRC'. I've tried... I mean I would like to have someone like him at my side to suport me in such a hard time. I don't understand it why couldn't she be honest to him. For me it's like she didn't trust him then. I don't think he deserves it. He has always shown her that she can trust him, that he's a friend and that he cares about her...

I love the idea of him having a relationship, but I want to see him HAPPY. I'm sick and tired of watching this messed up and suffered Danny. I think he has had enough last year...gosh tptb give this man a break... he's only human.

I liked this ep with notable exeptions. i.e the whole D/L fiasco.

The case was okay, not the best but not bad, I thought Criss Angell did a very credible job as Luke Blade .

I did love Mac and the flower trick he was SO cute. And Danny setting him on fire was cool. Some good Flack and Hawkes moments as well. Overall if you ignore all the bits in Montana not a bad ep.

^yeah the rose trick was cool but Dannys reaction was hilarious :lol:

and of course that about setting your boss on fire... now we all know what Mr. Messer really wants in his job, I mean... :devil:

I loved this weeks ep!! The Magic shop scenes were funny epecially the Flack and Hawkes one!! Like someone said^^ Mac's rose trick was goos especially Danny's reaction :lol:

And like you've heard before I loved the D/L bits! :)

This week is really quiet and I've just found out that not only is my video broken in my bedroom but now my digital TV connection is broken - so no more recorded CSI:NY for me for a while! Dang and Blast!!!

Back