CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

Sorry. I have not got my tv guide this week and I have not looked at the guide on here yet as my computer keeps crashing on me.

I have been looking forward to this episode for weeks.

Didn't mean to make you choke nattybatty. :)

So which one is your favorite episode? Or is it one of them. You are reserving judgement until the finale????

At the moment I'm not sure what my fav ep is but I liked 'Hung out to dry', 'Raising Shane', 'Oedipius hex' and 'Some buried bones'- Ok I couldn't pick one :lol:

From what I have seen of the final, Snow Day, that will top my list (DL scenes!!!Sqqquuueeee)

I think the worst ep is 'Heres to you, mrs azrael' closly followed by 'open and shut'!!

How about you??

I am the same. I am really looking forward to Snow Day. I do like consequences, because I like the funny parts between Adam and Danny :)

SOOH should be interesting to say the least! But we all have favourite parts and episodes!!
It hopefully will be fine and I'm glad you guys get your D/L scenes. It's all good.
I'll just be an honourary Flack fan this episode - if this is OK with the Flack girls!

I like the episode. it's really funny. Hilarious. But I don't like the scene when Lindsay was the first time in the stand. It's just that IMO Anna can't make a fake cry realistic (gosh that sounds weird :lol: ) She just can't and it's so annoying me like in 'TLG'.
TPTB shouldn't give her such parts to play... :rolleyes:

nattybatty55 said:
OK I now a lot of you guys detest DL and will be hiding behind a pillow on saturday night but I love it!!!
Then you will undoubtedly be a fairly happy bunny on Saturday night and I'll be somewhat glad when they get to the finale and stop all this will they/won't they business. I don't detest D/L, I just don't personally see their characters as being particularly compatible or having a spark, I am of course happy for them to prove me wrong and will be happier to see them as a couple rather than dancing around each other and detracting from the point of the show. See below for the only thing that will be making me hide behind a pillow on Saturday night. ;)

Anna can't make a fake cry realistic
:lol: I have to say, portraying emotion is not Anna's strong point. She is very dedicated though to be back so soon after giving birth, it really was only a couple of episodes without her.

I'm looking forward to the Flack snark, in particular the Flack/Hawkes scene. :)

I'm looking forward to the Flack snark, in particular the Flack/Hawkes scene.

Amen to that............A good dose of Flack snark makes up for having to sit through the D/L silliness...

Anna is much better at quirky, pacy, look what I found, lab scenes than emotional ones.....

Back