CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

I really anjoyed the LV finale until the To Be Continued... I couldn't believe it, I was so angry!! I'm amazed the television survived intact

How on earth are we expected to wait until NEXT YEAR to find out what happens??? Grrrrr.....

I agree.... I can't wait for next yer now :)

June_85 said:
Loved the new Carmine interview Top! the D/L questions were very diplomatic, but I think Carmine gets the idea that not everyone loves the 'ship :p

I'm glad you liked it! :D And yeah, he definitely knows people are split on it. It was really interesting to hear what he did and didn't like about the relationship.

It sounds like you guys are almost done with the season! I left the grade s. 3 and favorite/least favorite ep threads pinned so that you guys could weigh in when you're done with the season if you'd like... :)

Top41 said:
It sounds like you guys are almost done with the season! I left the grade s. 3 and favorite/least favorite ep threads pinned so that you guys could weigh in when you're done with the season if you'd like... :)

Thanks Top!! Yup, we've only got a couple more to go. Thanks for leaving those threads open..I'm sure we'll all head over there when the season's finished, well I will at least :D

My sister was extremly dissapointed with the LV finale it was great but the ending and most of the best bits were featured in the advert so she was kinda upset especially when she found out it wasn't coming back on until next year.

By next year i will probably have seen most of the new season on youtube...but i'm going to try very hard to restrain myself.

P.S. can't wait for saturday or the week after!! :D

I have to agree with Elsie on Cold Reveal......it was kinda ~bleh~ I've not been around for a few weeks. My daughter had major spinal surgery on the 12th June and I've been looking to her 24/7 since... My family is on the verge of mutiny to NCIS............I have to say the spoilers for season 4 fill me with hope and not fear for poor Danny...........loved the Carmine interview, the subtext said it all for me......

Aw, I hope the surgery went well with your daughter Joolz :cool:

I hate season finale time, I hate the thought of waiting until 'next year' for new episodes. It makes it sound so far away :( at least we have Miami to keep us going till Jan :p This time around I refuse to read spoilers. I think its ruined it for me this year. It will be a great test to my will power though :p I'm as weak as a kitten when it comes to spoilers :lol:

Joolz said:
..loved the Carmine interview, the subtext said it all for me......

Absolutely. Couldn't agree more. The man's as pissed off with the material he's been given in S3 as many of us are...

Hope your daughter's recovery is swift Joolz :)

OK so slight hint on the CSI:NY season 3 part 1 box set - not sure if it's been mentioned. I was in Woolworths yesterday and they had the pre order available for the 16th July. Part 1 goes up to the Raising Shane episode!!
Sorry if this is old news!

I wanna see Danny say Stella look at me!!

The Joseph's at the Diana concert were one of the best acts. I squee'd when Lee came out in his coat! He has (i think) replaced Carmine/Danny at the moment. Although Carmine pulled some points back with his interview!
Thanks for the interview Top!

'Crush of the month' - Lee Mead :lol:

He's not mine though :p although he is cute. I just love his curly hair. :D

I have to say I was swoonin' a little over the Princes :D Its weird to think that someday in the next 20 maybe 30 years when Elizabeth and Charles snuff it William will be our King. Although I'd prefer Harry :p

I hate Part 1 and Part 2 boxsets - TOTAL SWIZZ :rolleyes:

I've already contacted Channel five asking if they'll be advertising CSI NY "Snow Day" to the same extent as they did the Las Vegas finale.The reply was very much "We'll take your comments on board".Let's make sure our own PTB know that New York is just as popular as Las Vegas, and has it's own dedicated fan base!!

I've contacted 5 on a few occasions and that pretty much seems to be their standard response. They do seem to be fairly on the ball with their advertising, so let's hope eh!

On another note, thanks for the good wishes, my daughter is doing really well, her centre of gravity has changed so much that she just finds it a little difficult getting about, but it's improving daily.

I hope Channel 5 will put some effort into it. They should do; NY routinely beats Miami in the ratings...

And I agree, two-part box sets suck. However, I'm afraid I can't see it stopping me. July 16th was it??? :rolleyes:

And MichelleK you really have got to hear that clip. It'll make you melt, honestly it will :D

Joolz sorry I'm late but I hope your daughter is feeling better!!

Twinkletoes - I really wanna hear it!

Lee Mead is my crush at the moment but I think my head myay explode when i see him in his loin cloth! God bless Andrew Lloyd Webber!

June_85 said:
I hate Part 1 and Part 2 boxsets - TOTAL SWIZZ :rolleyes:

I managed to get 'Season 2' in 1 complete box set on e-bay for £15 and this was not much more than what I paid for half of 'Season 1'. Don't know if I was just lucky, or whether it was coz I bought it when Season 3 had already started on the tele here.
Hope your daughter is feeling much better, Joolz :)

Back