CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

That's ebay for you :lol:, I which I could have paid £15 for the whole of season 2!!!

Here's the summery for this weeks ep...

CSI: New York (Drama)
Time - 21:10 - 22:10 (1 hour long)
When - Saturday 7th July on five
Comes Around. Series 3, episode 23.
New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. Tennis legend John McEnroe comes under suspicion when witnesses claim that he was the last person to see a murder victim alive. Meanwhile, the CSIs support Mac when he must endure a disciplinary hearing after the death of Clay Dobson.
Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Eddie Cahill, Claire Forlani
(Subtitles)

Talking about John M...i'm watching him noe :)

Any way back on topic.. It sounds a good ep but I still CANNOT beleive that i'm going to miss the final :mad:. I have asked my mum to tape it for me and she said,

*moan* 'God nat is that all you watch, CSI, is it thta important!'

I just at her like she was barmy... of course its important :) there's not going to be a new ep untill next year :(

I can't believe we are at the penultimate episode already! This season has gone by so fast.

And, John McEnroe, he's commentating at Wimbledon right now. What a great coincidence. Although, I'm never usually that keen on guest stars, I think they can sometimes inadvertently ruin a good episode with their poor acting and contrived plot lines. We'll see. :lol:

Oh, and Mac's disciplinary hearing, just another episode full of Mac sanctimony. *sighs* Still, it's the finale next week! :D

Tonights eppy.....YUM for the Danny Flack sequence....awww...This season has flown by though....now for the drought..

Joolz said:
Tonights eppy.....YUM for the Danny Flack sequence....awww...This season has flown by though....now for the drought..

Danny/Flack sequence? Is it a goodie??

And the drought.. *sighs*. How long do we have to wait until Season 4? Next year? Oh well, I suppose we'll have the boxed sets to play with...

I can't beleive how fast this season has gone!!

Is it about feb/march when the new season starts?

I suppose my DVD player will have to take a bit of battering for the following months!! But then again I'll probely watch CSI Miami...... bring on those cheesy lines and sunglasses :lol:

Twinkletoes said:
Danny/Flack sequence? Is it a goodie??

Oooh, Danny/Flack, I can't believe I'd forgotten about that scene :eek:... Yes, it's definately a goodie. :D

Yeah, I think this season started during the first week in February, and I imagine it'll be at the same time next year. Next year...it's quite depressing to write that! Oh well, I'm sure the time will go quite fast...

nattybatty55 said:

But then again I'll probely watch CSI Miami...... bring on those cheesy lines and sunglasses :lol:

It's the way David Caruso stands that always makes me laugh. Why is he so keen on sticking his bottom out like that? :lol: :lol:

And why does he always have to stand sideways when talking to people?

Is tonight's NY ans Adam free one? I'm recording it because mymother wants to watch 'Midsomer Murders'

Elsie said:

Yeah, I think this season started during the first week in February, and I imagine it'll be at the same time next year. Next year...it's quite depressing to write that! Oh well, I'm sure the time will go quite fast...

I kinda look at it this way, it gives us all something delicious to look forwards to after the post Christmas lull..... :p

I really enjoyed '...Comes Around' It had be glued to the end. :D

One thing though, the McEnroe lookalike, was it actually McEnroe or a real lookalike, I thought it was really him but the voice threw me a little bit :lol: I hope I don't seem stupid asking that question. :p

I loved Danny on the stand 'Can you read the highlighed paragraph?' 'Errm, Yeah' 'Out Loud' :lol: as Flack said 'Classic'

Looking forward to the finale next week now :D and I promise myself I will not look at one single spoiler *scouts honour*

Oh and I'm looking forward to Miami :D as dripping with cheese as it maybe :lol: Johnny Whitworth has joined for S5, a bit of proper eye candy again :p

^ Thought John McEnroe was horrendously wooden (he made Nelly Furtado look like a 'pro'). I thought he was going to burst into fits of giggles every time it was his line!
Now to lower the tone ever so slightly...what the hell was Mr G wearing (or not wearing!) under his jeans :eek:(no I'm not getting the actor & the character confused, Mr G must choose what underwear he/Danny wears) He looked like he was hung like a donkey... not that I'm complaining :devil: :devil:

Danistheman said:
Now to lower the tone ever so slightly...what the hell was Mr G wearing (or not wearing!) under his jeans :eek:(no I'm not getting the actor & the character confused, Mr G must choose what underwear he/Danny wears) He looked like he was hung like a donkey... not that I'm complaining :devil: :devil:

LMAO!! Really?? Haven't seen the episode yet, probably will tonight though. I'll have to make sure I have my finger hovering over that pause button so I can get a good gawp and see exactly what you're talking about :eek: :devil:

June that was McEnroe playing both characters! That nose just made me laugh...it just looked ridicules! :lol: Oh and Dan he definatly made Nelly look like a pro but he did do an OK job:)

So Comes around... I loved this ep, I especially looked Flack and Danny that convo about the comdoms....I just looked Flack's facially expression. I also loved Danny's little line, 'so much for safe sex!':lol:. I liked the courtroom scene when he was told to read the highlighted text so he did...in is head :lol:

Did I mention I loved this ep..anyway I liked mac in this one because i'm im a fan of pissy mac :devil:.. but then again I liked the ending where he got one over on his superiors and then the bit with him and Stella.

Ok i'm off now and I doubt that ^^^ that made much sense but oh well :)

Back