CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

Danistheman said:Now to lower the tone ever so slightly...what the hell was Mr G wearing (or not wearing!) under his jeans :eek:(no I'm not getting the actor & the character confused, Mr G must choose what underwear he/Danny wears) He looked like he was hung like a donkey... not that I'm complaining :devil: :devil:

I had to record it thanks to mymother wanting to watch something on the 'other' side... :mad: :mad: :mad: Couldn't catch up on it last night either... :mad: :mad: :mad: and I'm working the next three nights... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Still, looking on the bright side, something to look forward to Thursday... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*This is one time when it's good to have your mind in the gutter. :D :D :D :D*

Twinkletoes said:
LMAO!! Really??

I'm starting to think that the 'hung donkey' was part of a vivid dream. Please someone put me out of my misery... I must admit that I haven't been giving my full attention to every part of every episode lately, but I'm bloody sure that when I looked up at the tele and saw Danny I was automatically drawn to said large bulge :eek: :eek: Needless to say it had my full attention then :lol:

Annwn, when it comes to Mr G, that's the only place my mind can go :devil: :devil: :D

Thanks Puppydog now i can watch the epis i missed

Last weeks epi was a good 1 liked the scenes with John McEroe really cracked me up.The end scene with Mac and his superiors was brill,what can i say about the rest of team they gave Mac 100% support at his hearing :)

Thanks for the heads-up, Puppydog :) It'll be good to watch the Season again and pick up bits that I might have missed the 1st time round.

Gotta tell you this:

I was sitting here a coupla minutes ago with my 2 1/2 year old on my knee just reading through, as you do, when she started giggling. "Mummy, he's smiling at me," she said. I'm like "Oh okay," not having a clue what she's on about until I looked at the top of my screen and Messers cupcakes siggy. I pointed at it and asked her if that was what she meant. "Yes," she replied. "He's really cute."
From the mouths of babes huh!! At least I know I breed 'em with taste....lolol

I much prefer NY on the Tuesday night run! I'm more likely to see it then :lol: I haven't paid my full attention to Season 3 first time around, and I've enjoyed it less than S2 so hopefully when I rewatch it will sit better with me lol

Joolz, that is so cute - she's obviously inheirted good taste from her Mum :lol: My 7 year old daughter takes great pleasure in turning the computer on just so she can show her friends 'that CSI:NY man that my Mum wants as her boyfriend' :lol:

Back