CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

Thats how out of touch I am, I don't even know which episode is on :lol:

I'll be watching though tonight :p

Hey all!! Guess whos back from her holiday!!
I've missed like three episdoes now but I take it they were all fabulous!!
Hope everyone is well!! x

Hey chelle, good to see that your back :). Are you brown?

You missed some good eps but the best is still to come.

Chelle Lee Mead performed in the Diana tribute concert did you see him??

Yeah I really am! I'm well impressed!
I'm going to wait for the dvd's although October seems along tme off!
I just saw Lee Mead! I am absolutely in awe of him. I lvoe him.

Hey MichelleK, welcome home!! Hope you had a great holiday :D

Now, before you do anything else, go here and read th interview Top did with Carmine. I think you'll enjoy it.....

Thank yu Twinkletoes!
Thanks for the link to the Carmine interview! I know as I'm not a fan of D/L I have kinda gone off CSI:NY as I know what's going to happen. Reading his interview makes me kinda look forward and hopeful for season 4.
Also I love his comments on Eddie and his quote about Flack and Danny's relationship!
Thanks! xx

It's been quiet in here. :) Did anyone watch Cold Reveal on Saturday? :p

In my opinion it was, er, quite dull and disappointing. I don't think I've ever seen Cold Case, and maybe if I had it would have been better. I don't know, but the Stella case just did nothing for me, it was very poor and extremely contrived. The timelines were very mixed up and the continuity fairy (along with the script writers) must have been on holiday, there were so many flaws and unrealistic plot leaps in this one. The other case wasn't much better either. :lol: It's safe to say that I won't be hurrying to watch this episode again.

I never saw Saturday's episode!
Is Cold Reveal the cross over episode where Stella is a murder suspect??
I've not watched CSI:NY since The Ride In!!

MichelleK said:
I never saw Saturday's episode!
Is Cold Reveal the cross over episode where Stella is a murder suspect??

Yes that's the one. In fact I didn't mind it as much as Elsie - it was the stuff with Mac that really got up my nose. When is that man going to come down off that pompous pedastal of his and behave like a normal human being??

I agree the foster care timeline stuff didn't really make sense and I had no idea who the Cold Case guy was but it was entertaining enough in a mindless sort of a way.

And anyway, Danny looked so damn purty when he said 'Stella, look at me' and his voice was so soft and low that I would have forgiven anyone anything at that point.... :p

Twinkletoes said:
And anyway, Danny looked so damn purty when he said 'Stella, look at me' and his voice was so soft and low that I would have forgiven anyone anything at that point.... :p

Oh POO... I started to watch it then I got a really important phone call so I missed this Mr G moment gggrrrrrrr. Twink, me & thee seem to have a lot in common :lol:

Danistheman said:
Twink, me & thee seem to have a lot in common :lol:
Yes I'd noticed that too..... :D

One thing that did worry me about last Saturday's episode though was that Stella's eyebrows seem to have taken on a life of their own :eek:

I liked Cold Reveal :D I'm definately looking forward to the 2 finale episodes!! From what I hear the NY finale has been the best of all 3, and I really enjoyed the Vegas one last night, so that fills me with hope about the NY Finale :D

Loved the new Carmine interview Top! the D/L questions were very diplomatic, but I think Carmine gets the idea that not everyone loves the 'ship :p

O/T
Oh and Lee Mead!! God bless his soul. I absolutely adored the Joseph's at the Diana concert. All 3 of them made me squeel :D :D It was by far the highlight of the entire show for me :p

So this week's episode '...Comes Around' guests stars Mr McEnroe, what are the chances of that episode falling on Wimbledon Finals weekend :lol: Maybe John will have something to say about it :p

June_85 said:
I liked Cold Reveal :D I'm definately looking forward to the 2 finale episodes!! From what I hear the NY finale has been the best of all 3, and I really enjoyed the Vegas one last night, so that fills me with hope about the NY Finale :D

I really anjoyed the LV finale until the To Be Continued... I couldn't believe it, I was so angry!! I'm amazed the television survived intact :mad:

How on earth are we expected to wait until NEXT YEAR to find out what happens??? Grrrrr.....

Sorry O/T. Just had to get that out of my system :lol:

I like Cold Reveal as well although I did think that Stella's Case was a bit under developed. It could have been much better. Also there is no way she would have been allowed near evidence and files belonging to a live case where her blood was found.

The Angel case again I think it was a bit rushed.

I know some people havent liked Mac in this story ark but I have enjoyed the storyline, the Mac Flack moments have been great. Yes he has snapped at Adam, and was out of line with Gerrard, Gerrard didn't need to come tell Mac what was happening. But we see more of whats going on next week. But again I would like for this to have been a bit better developed and for Dobson to have been around longer. Loved the fight on the roof though. All in all, action Mac, and pissed of Mac, were fun to watch, and the ending with the father was wonderful.

Next weeks ep is great and so is John McEnroe. The finale is excellent well except for I bit.

Back