CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

gypsy said:
Adam shines more and more for me. I felt for him when Mac had a go at him. It was so unfair.
How could anyone not feel for him, he just sort of collapsed into himself, as though he were trying to pretend he wasn't there at all. He accepted the blame that wasn't his fault - and even afterwards when Stella was trying to say Mac had been wrong, he still said it was his fault. Poor baby! Terrific piece of acting!

And I loved his scenes with Stella, I really did.

i really like it that Mac finally got an epiode where he wasn't Mr. Perfect... his perfection this year was almost scaring...

the best moment was of course the scene with Flack when Mac asked him 'are you having a good time saying I Told You So!!?? (or something like that) the voice inside me screamed yesssss! but of course our fav homicide detective said the right thing!! :p

Yay, Danny speaking Russian! Da!

Didn't you think it was a coincidence that they had the Ricin story shortly after the whole Litvinenko (sp?) poisoning in London. I was trying to work out if the episode could have been written and filmed after that had happened and it think it might have....

Boy, Mac was bad tempered wasn't he? You'd think with all that shagging he was getting from Peyton he'd be a happy bunny but clearly not :lol:

Danny was just...oooooh, too glorious for words. Especially during the interrogation scene. Dearie me, he really does reduce me to a heap of goo :devil: And with the Russian bloke in the restaurant too. I dunno, he just seemed exceptionally hot this episode but maybe that's my hormones playing up!!! :lol: :eek:

oh and product placement time. What on earth in Silk and why do they have so much of it in the fridge? :lol:

Twinkletoes said:
oh and product placement time. What on earth in Silk and why do they have so much of it in the fridge? :lol:

Silk is soy milk. Didn't you know that no one drinks cows milk these days? :lol: Urgh, silk is not nice in my opinion. Maybe there is a lack of cows in the NY area so they all drink soy substitute instead... ;)

I quite enjoyed this episode, and although I normally prefer a two case approach, I felt that this one would have benefited from concentrating more on just the main case. Joey Lawrence was underused, and the Clay Dobson case would have been all the more interesting if it had been fleshed out a bit, as he had the potential to be an interesting evil bad guy. :p

Flack's annoyance with Mac was great, but I like that he remains professional and is really more concerned with ensuring that a murderer is brought to justice than holding a grudge with Mac. :) The ending did rather shock me, I didn't expect a handcuffed man to fall from the roof. Obviously Mac won't have done anything wrong, and his self righteousness attitude will probably remain unaltered, but it could make for an interesting follow up episode in which Mac is right as usual, everyone is against him and much angst ensues whilst I roll my eyes and wait patiently for the promise of an incredible season finale. :rolleyes:

eta: I forgot to mention Adam! I love Adam, such a great lab tech so I wasn't too happy with Mac's outburst, and Adam's reaction was so sad, I really feel bad for him as he must still have emotional scars from his childhood. :( As for Stella being HIV negative, well that seemed obvious from the beginning and to be honest, if it hadn't been mentioned at the end of What Schemes May Come I would have forgotten about it completely.

Have you noticed the new necklace Danny is wearing. I first noticed it in WSMC and Past Imperfect. It looks like a silver ring on a black piece of cord ;) I dont think I can post a screen cap of the necklace.
I wonder ... if its is a real ring whos ring is it ?

puppydog72 said:
Have you noticed the new necklace Danny is wearing. I first noticed it in WSMC and Past Imperfect. It looks like a silver ring on a black piece of cord ;) I dont think I can post a screen cap of the necklace.
I wonder ... if its is a real ring whos ring is it ?

That sort of necklace has got a name but I can't for the life of me remember what it is. Anyway....the ring is for hanging your sunglasses on. There are several pics of Carmine doing just that - I'll see if I can find one :D
Edited to add:

Okay. Just remembered it's called La Loop and there's more information about it here : La Loop

Oh and here's Carmine putting it to good use :lol:

I'm glad someone else has mentioned it, because I too have gone off NY a little bit this season. Back in February I couldn't contain my excitment at the start of Season 3, but I had a mediocre attitude towards LV, but as both season have progressed I've become more excited about LV and less so about NY. The fact that I'm out alot on Saturdays doesn't help. But early on I made sure I set the DVD recorder so I wouldn't miss but lately I've given up the effort. I don't know why it has been so. Maybe because this season is the first season I've read ahead with spoilers and because I've read reviews and seen some plots I've been watching it with a pre judged idea of what I might think of it if it.

I'm not giving up on it though, I'll still continue to watch through Season 4, but I think I'll clear myself of the spoilers and I don't think I'll buy the Season 3 BoxSet. I must have season each episode at least twice over on FiveUS and I'm sure Season 3 will run on there soon enough

That said though, I'll be in tomorrow night and will be watching Past Imperfact :lol: I have ran out of funds to spend on alcohol :p

Yep..I can't wait...

CSI: New York (Drama)
Time - 21:00 - 22:00 (1 hour long)
When - Saturday 30th June on five
Cold Reveal. Series 3, episode 22.
New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. Both Mac and Stella find themselves under investigation, as the police probe the outcome of Mac's last case, and Stella's DNA is connected to a suspected homicide. Meanwhile, the CSIs puzzle over the death of a man dressed as an angel.
Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Eddie Cahill, Claire Forlani
(Subtitles)

Back